U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 04:15 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i would like to see him try.

the majority are not criminals. it is a very small percentage who are criminals (rapists, murderers, kidnappers.).

but you know they will come back with the... "they are here illegally, that makes them a criminal and scum and bla bla bla..."
Trespassing is still a crime, as is stealing a SS# or other document to work.

Or do you prefer the Burger King methodology of law, I'll take that law, and that law, but hold the identity theft that won't work for my agenda?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 04:25 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i would like to see him try.

the majority are not criminals. it is a very small percentage who are criminals (rapists, murderers, kidnappers.).

but you know they will come back with the... "they are here illegally, that makes them a criminal and scum and bla bla bla..."
How do we know what percentage of illegal aliens are violent criminals?

Old 05-28-2009, 04:38 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
How do we know what percentage of illegal aliens are violent criminals?
We don't, but we can "guestimate". Judging by the volume and variety that get posted on the illegal alien crime wave thread the vast majority of them are rapists, drunk drivers and pedophiles. The rest are identity thieves, gang bangers, drug pushers, welfare thieves, and murderers. If I had to guess the percentage, I would approximate it at 95%.

God only knows how many stories have been covered up in the past. I have no doubt that some are still covered up in order to prevent the American people from knowing the extent of their culturally embedded criminal "tendencies".

Old 05-28-2009, 05:28 PM

223 posts, read 254,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
We don't, but we can "guestimate". Judging by the volume and variety that get posted on the illegal alien crime wave thread the vast majority of them are rapists, drunk drivers and pedophiles. The rest are identity thieves, gang bangers, drug pushers, welfare thieves, and murderers. If I had to guess the percentage, I would approximate it at 95%.

God only knows how many stories have been covered up in the past. I have no doubt that some are still covered up in order to prevent the American people from knowing the extent of their culturally embedded criminal "tendencies".
Ay yi yi.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:42 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

ICE Most Wanted Fugitives (http://www.ice.gov/pi/investigations/wanted/fugitives.htm - broken link)
Illegal Aliens Dominate FBI Wanted List | Bob McCarty Writes
New FBI Statistics on Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens
These links tend to support your post.. It required 1 minute of my time and there are many many more.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:47 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
Ay yi yi.
How many come here and work, not under the table where they don't pay taxes, don't use the ER, don't have children in our schools, don't drive illegally and don't have a fake document to work? There aren't that many using a tax id and legally working.

The only few left that possibly could be here would then be millionaires living off their fortunes.

Ay yi yi is right.

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 05-28-2009 at 06:04 PM..

Old 05-28-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
ICE Most Wanted Fugitives (http://www.ice.gov/pi/investigations/wanted/fugitives.htm - broken link)
Illegal Aliens Dominate FBI Wanted List | Bob McCarty Writes
New FBI Statistics on Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens
These links tend to support your post.. It required 1 minute of my time and there are many many more.
Gee, I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'd be lying. Thanks for the links

Old 05-28-2009, 07:07 PM

709 posts, read 1,541,871 times
It is no coincidence that Phoenix is the kidnapping capital of the U.S, and it has one of the largest number/percentage of illegal immigrants in this country.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
For every one like this fella we can give you 100,000 that are on the other end of the spectrum.
Bingo and therein lies the problem. But keep in mind for illegal aliens and their supporters common sense is a non-existent luxury.

Old 05-30-2009, 03:24 PM

804 posts, read 1,174,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
He had a green card, show me ONE ILLEGAL standing in the WIC line ready to land on a grenade.

Just one.
Well, give him a green card and we'll see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration