U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-04-2009, 11:39 AM
 
46 posts, read 54,095 times
Reputation: 21

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Try again; according to Identigene; I am 100% White---------which surprised me as well.

Besides: I get pegged as Scandinavian a lot----------'nuff said.

As for you having a doctorate; judging by your insolent smart-ass attitude; I find it hard to believe.

Theren is no such thing as 100% white, much less in Hungary where there is a very high penetration of Gypsies, as for passing for scandinavian or not, that does not mean sh....

 
Old 06-04-2009, 11:48 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Reputation: 17688
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
Have other people racially profiled you as looking like an illegal immigrant from south of the border ? If yes than how is that possible when in another thread you told me that you have a Nordic appearance. I have never met anybody with a Nordic appearance that has ever been confused for a "no hablo Ingles" illegal immgrant from Mexico or Central America. The type of people that are racially profiled as looking illegal are people who have a Mestizo/Indio appearance.
oops busted


a small over sight I am sure
 
Old 06-04-2009, 12:23 PM
 
Location: NYC
471 posts, read 855,764 times
Reputation: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
Have other people racially profiled you as looking like an illegal immigrant from south of the border ? If yes than how is that possible when in another thread you told me that you have a Nordic appearance. I have never met anybody with a Nordic appearance that has ever been confused for a "no hablo Ingles" illegal immgrant from Mexico or Central America. The type of people that are racially profiled as looking illegal are people who have a Mestizo/Indio appearance.
Dude, drop the race talk. Here is what I think all this small talk and ASSumptions: BORING! No, I have never been racially profiled as an illegal because of my appearance. Until I came here, just because you know I'm Hispanic, "oh no!!!! Another illegal! or illegal enabeler! Run for the hills!!!"
 
Old 06-04-2009, 02:22 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
Theren is no such thing as 100% white, much less in Hungary where there is a very high penetration of Gypsies, as for passing for scandinavian or not, that does not mean sh....
Remember there is no '100% Hispanic' either; they run the gamut from Nordic White to Black--------despite what the la raza AKA brown KKK losers would like everyone to believe.
 
Old 06-04-2009, 02:30 PM
 
46 posts, read 54,095 times
Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Remember there is no '100% Hispanic' either; they run the gamut from Nordic White to Black--------despite what the la raza AKA brown KKK losers would like everyone to believe.
Well I' m glad we have that clear....
 
Old 06-04-2009, 02:48 PM
 
Location: Phoenix
2,075 posts, read 1,774,015 times
Reputation: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
oops busted


a small over sight I am sure
Lets elect you President. I want you to win!!!!!! You make better sence than Obama. I'll vote for you!!!

Now, when do I get the pot?? Where do I pickup that Buffalo ??? Is he tame ?? I don't need to share the pot with the Buffalo do I ??? ............
 
Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 PM
 
4,272 posts, read 7,887,141 times
Reputation: 1552
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
This source says it is "Pew Hispanic Center" who found the information. - The Southern Poverty Law Center refers to the Pew Hispanic Center as "authoritative," so Pew's reports are to be trusted. SPLCenter.org: The Nativists

Make sure that you see the reports in full to get the full message of them.
 
Old 06-04-2009, 04:00 PM
 
435 posts, read 536,120 times
Reputation: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
Have other people racially profiled you as looking like an illegal immigrant from south of the border ? If yes than how is that possible when in another thread you told me that you have a Nordic appearance. I have never met anybody with a Nordic appearance that has ever been confused for a "no hablo Ingles" illegal immgrant from Mexico or Central America. The type of people that are racially profiled as looking illegal are people who have a Mestizo/Indio appearance.
Indio appearance WTF? Hey I know many Indian Americans that could pass for Mexicans.
 
Old 06-04-2009, 04:11 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
oops busted


a small over sight I am sure
Maybe his name is Abdullah Larsen.
 
Old 06-04-2009, 04:20 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Indio appearance WTF? Hey I know many Indian Americans that could pass for Mexicans.
And; I know a few Mexican nationals who could not pass for 'Mexican' till they opened their mouths (either Anglo names and/or Euro White heritage).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top