Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 05:32 PM

709 posts, read 1,767,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Remember there is no '100% Hispanic' either; they run the gamut from Nordic White to Black--------despite what the la raza AKA brown KKK losers would like everyone to believe.
Most "White Hispanics" are not Nordic though. Most of them look closer in appearance to Greeks than they do to Germans.

I could never see a "White Hispanic" like Andy Garcia for example ever playing a Scandinavian viking. But he is easily believable playing an Italian mob boss.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:20 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
Most "White Hispanics" are not Nordic though. Most of them look closer in appearance to Greeks than they do to Germans.

I could never see a "White Hispanic" like Andy Garcia for example ever playing a Scandinavian viking. But he is easily believable playing an Italian mob boss.
What about Argentines of German, etc. heritage? Under US law they are just as 'Hispanic' as a Mestizo from southern Mexico

Old 06-05-2009, 05:13 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gf1025 View Post
Again, letting emotions get the best of you. I'm not even going to waste my time anymore. Just like somoene else said here 99.99% of the posters on this forum agree with each other. You can all stick together and be merry. I thought the point of having forums was to have discussions but if a discussion is defined by not listening to what others have to say, unless they agree with you 100% then is really not really worth my time and/or energy to argue with you. By the way, I'm not your "honey" and would appreciate it if you don't refer to me as "honey".
The only one who appears to be emotional here is you. I asked you a simple question which you refused to answer and you dealt a giant race card instead. If you do not want to talk to me anymore, I will not cry myself to sleep over it.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:31 AM

486 posts, read 984,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
The only one who appears to be emotional here is you. I asked you a simple question which you refused to answer and you dealt a giant race card instead. If you do not want to talk to me anymore, I will not cry myself to sleep over it.
I answered your question, is not fault if you choose to practice selective reading. It was stated in plain English. Thank you very much!
Go and re-read my previous answer to your question.

Last edited by gf1025; 06-05-2009 at 07:58 AM..

Old 06-05-2009, 10:33 AM

439 posts, read 616,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post

Have you ever met Sicilians?

Old 06-05-2009, 05:40 PM

4,875 posts, read 10,072,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And; I know a few Mexican nationals who could not pass for 'Mexican' till they opened their mouths (either Anglo names and/or Euro White heritage).
That is probably because most Mexicans are mestizo and therefore the perception of Mexicans in the United States is "mestizo" - I can see how the full blood Spanish Mexicans have appearances that are (unintentionally) deceiving to people with the expectation that Mexicans are mestizo.

Old 06-05-2009, 06:27 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
Have you ever met Sicilians?
My G/F is 1/2 Italian with one of her grandparents being from Sicily. She is Nordic White with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes yet her brother looks 'Hispanic' (olive complexion, dark hair and eyes)--------same mother and father.

Old 06-06-2009, 04:17 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,728,669 times
This thread has gone totally off topic.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration