U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-30-2009, 07:31 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
No you don't. (legal to be in U.S. Jurisdiction) That why people who are here illegally and have kids still fall under the amendment that gives them birthright citizenship. I think there is someone trying to challenge this, but until ruled out, it still stands.

Now, according to the article that I quote, the legal U.S. jurisdiction is not mentioned. Those rights are given to any inhabitant of the U.S. And from what I can understand from the wording "inhabitant: does not depend on U.S. jurisdiction or not, it just depends in physical presence. So I would think that even foreign diplomats, who are not under U.S. jurisdiction, would still be given these rights.

I am aware that the rights of illegal aliens are not the same as for legal residents, but to say that illegal residents have no rights, is incorrect.
When did I say they have NO rights? Donít bother searching, because you wonít find it. Had the 14th Amendment not been deliberately misinterpreted and raped, none of the children of illegal aliens would be considered U.S. citizens. Illegals are not within the jurisdiction of the United States. Even children born to foreign diplomats are not granted citizenship, because they are also not within the jurisdiction of the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-30-2009, 07:36 PM
 
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
804 posts, read 1,174,645 times
Reputation: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
When did I say they have NO rights? Don’t bother searching, because you won’t find it. Had the 14th Amendment not been deliberately misinterpreted and raped, none of the children of illegal aliens would be considered U.S. citizens. Illegals are not within the jurisdiction of the United States. Even children born to foreign diplomats are not granted citizenship, because they are also not within the jurisdiction of the US.
When I posted regarding the rights of Illegal aliens was in response of stormy's comment in post [21]:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
WHAT????????? ARE YOU JOKING???????

Same rights belong ONLY to US citizens, NOT illegals. Illegals have no rights in this country.

Do you think you're in Mexico with people actually on your side???
Where he said that illegal aliens had no rights. This is what I have been discussing in the last few posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2009, 07:37 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
When did I say they have NO rights? Don’t bother searching, because you won’t find it. Had the 14th Amendment not been deliberately misinterpreted and raped, none of the children of illegal aliens would be considered U.S. citizens. Illegals are not within the jurisdiction of the United States. Even children born to foreign diplomats are not granted citizenship, because they are also not within the jurisdiction of the US.
Truer words. In light of the fact that ignoring the laws in their homeland is part of their culture, I'm sure you like I am not surprised that they aren't capable of conforming to US law. They hail from a culture of crime and corruption, it's all they know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2009, 07:39 PM
 
1,986 posts, read 3,466,057 times
Reputation: 1288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
No you don't. (legal to be in U.S. Jurisdiction) That why people who are here illegally and have kids still fall under the amendment that gives them birthright citizenship. I think there is someone trying to challenge this, but until ruled out, it still stands.
Having an anchor baby does not give the parents 'birthright citizenship'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem
Now, according to the article that I quote, the legal U.S. jurisdiction is not mentioned. Those rights are given to any inhabitant of the U.S. And from what I can understand from the wording "inhabitant: does not depend on U.S. jurisdiction or not, it just depends in physical presence. So I would think that even foreign diplomats, who are not under U.S. jurisdiction, would still be given these rights.
Sounds to me like you're just twisting the heck out of it to suit it to your argument. That's not what I got out of it at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem
I am aware that the rights of illegal aliens are not the same as for legal residents, but to say that illegal residents have no rights, is incorrect.
They have NO rights that US citizens have. They have the right to go back to where they came from. Our constitutional rights do not apply to illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2009, 08:09 PM
 
291 posts, read 353,151 times
Reputation: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
Now, how is that my fault. If I was unemployed and could not find a job i would do everything on my power to get one. Why would it be in appropriate for a U.S. citizen to be a day laborer, so that i could not find any there?
well you know dang well, you don't want to be busted for illegally offering service as the
day jobber raza folks we know
these people are double collecting and suck in worst sort of way . but if you can pay taxes and become legal we will love to have you, because now you'll have to be atleast educated

to a journey man trade! move a level playing field so us good boys and girls can support orurself too. no? American born have no rights to fuchin live.
shoot...flys go away sorry i got a bug on the puter so the spell is
affecting me. as well as the constant effect of the ca gov .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2009, 08:25 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Truer words. In light of the fact that ignoring the laws in their homeland is part of their culture, I'm sure you like I am not surprised that they aren't capable of conforming to US law. They hail from a culture of crime and corruption, it's all they know.
BINGO!

That alone is a Third World trait.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top