U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 07:40 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,775,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
HOW IS THIS NOT FRONT PAGE NEWS? I really think I'm losing my mind. I mean really, how can we owe this piece of trash anything?!?! If she had not ILLEGALLY been here she wouldn't even have the right to sue! This boggles my mind...

Oh and everyone needs to read Pat Buchanan's State of Emergency. Get in on Itunes. I know it has nothing to do with this thread, but man what a wealth of knowledge. Fact after fact after fact. Great stuff to reference when some of these mushy pro-leeches start spouting non-sense.
Piece of trash , mushy pro-leeches pretty well sums it up. Besides all that, how can someone illegally in a country have any rights???

Boggles my mind as well. One thing is sure though, this illegall bit-h has brass balls. Just keep the kid and ship her mangey ass to Pakistan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 07:43 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,901,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Piece of trash , mushy pro-leeches pretty well sums it up. Besides all that, how can someone illegally in a country have any rights???

Boggles my mind as well. One thing is sure though, this illegall bit-h has brass balls. Just keep the kid and ship her mangey ass to Pakistan.
It is beyond belief and totally mind boggling indeed.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:52 PM

1,986 posts, read 3,468,487 times
What I find most sickening of all, is that some people who are legitimate citizens condone the trash that comes into our country, and don't mind at all that illegals are raping us as a nation every single day.

They are the same people who would condemn legal citizens who do criminal acts against the state or country or individual people.

In my opinion, those who protect and advocate for illegals don't belong here either. They should go and do their social work in Mexico.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:29 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,640,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
What I find most sickening of all, is that some people who are legitimate citizens condone the trash that comes into our country, and don't mind at all that illegals are raping us as a nation every single day.

They are the same people who would condemn legal citizens who do criminal acts against the state or country or individual people.

In my opinion, those who protect and advocate for illegals don't belong here either. They should go and do their social work in Mexico.
No argument here.

Old 05-31-2009, 06:12 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,039,458 times
Well, this is a very good example why it is imperative for immigrants to learn English. The same would hold true for an English speaker who moved to a non English speaking country. If you do not know the primary language of the land, you become ripe for manipulation and abuse.
I have no idea what should be done in this case - she didn't cause her dd to become severely brain damaged and clearly unless this lawsuit is resolved the little girl will not get the care she needs in mexico. While it may seem like benefitting the mother (and to an extent it is), I cannot see a good reason to allow the little girl to suffer any more then she will.

Old 05-31-2009, 06:34 PM

223 posts, read 254,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Immigrant Mother Questions Lawyers' Actions
Mom Says Lawyers 'Ambushed And Coerced' Her

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Mexican mother in a Tennessee child-custody battle involving a severely brain-damaged girl has filed an affidavit raising questions about the actions of several lawyers involved in the case and a related lawsuit.

Ingrid Diaz, 23, is from San Pedro Pochutla, Mexico, and is in the United States illegally, but her daughter is an "American citizen" who was born in Nashville.

The child, 4-year-old Alessandra Villalobos, requires round-the-clock medical care, and the lawsuit against Vanderbilt University Medical Center could provide millions of dollars for her.

Custody of the child has gone back and forth in the last year between Diaz and nurse Amanda Stinnett, 50, of Nashville.

Lawyers said Alessandra's condition is the result of a medical mishap that happened when she was 3. Diaz is suing the hospital, claiming a doctor punctured one of her daughter's arteries, causing massive internal bleeding, shock and brain damage. The hospital maintains that severe complications from a serious illness, not malpractice, are to blame.

Diaz signed affidavits Tuesday in English and Spanish, saying lawyers "ambushed and coerced" her into signing an agreement that details who will represent her and her daughter in their legal battles.

The agreement dated April 24 is in English, which Diaz cannot read or speak.

Speaking through an interpreter, Diaz said Friday that an interpreter at the meeting with lawyers translated what was said but not the legal papers.
Immigration officials have allowed Diaz to remain in the country because of the pending custody and malpractice cases.

A custody hearing is set for July 16.

Immigrant Mother Questions Lawyers' Actions - Nashville News Story - WSMV Nashville

What a bunch of ingrates. We should start filing lawsuits against mexico for aiding and abetting their peasants to invade and destroy America.

We get to pay for the birth of her child which I assure you she receives welfare or SSI payments for, her interpreters and the medical bills and she gets to sue and remain in the country despite her illegal entry. The insanity continues . . . .
I literally feel sick after reading this thread. And it's not from the story itself.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:39 PM

974 posts, read 1,352,854 times
Of course not Chicano. Us anti-illegals are racists right? I mean why should we want to deny this woman rights... wait... is she not here illegally? What rights does she have if she is not an American citizen? Consider this like playing blackjack, she gambled and is losing. Now it is someone elses fault she lost. GTFO of here with that poor poor pitiful me crap. She is illegal, her daughter is a citizen. Let the nurse adopt and deport the woman. Or let the woman take her daughter back with her and rescind the young girls citizenship. Plain and simple.

Funny how if she cannot read nor understand english, and supposedly the lawyers duped her, how did she know?

Old 06-01-2009, 07:01 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,901,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
Of course not Chicano. Us anti-illegals are racists right? I mean why should we want to deny this woman rights... wait... is she not here illegally? What rights does she have if she is not an American citizen? Consider this like playing blackjack, she gambled and is losing. Now it is someone elses fault she lost. GTFO of here with that poor poor pitiful me crap. She is illegal, her daughter is a citizen. Let the nurse adopt and deport the woman. Or let the woman take her daughter back with her and rescind the young girls citizenship. Plain and simple.

Funny how if she cannot read nor understand english, and supposedly the lawyers duped her, how did she know?
She can't help it. They devise their schemes prior to either running across our borders in full blown labor or getting knocked up upon arrival. It even sounds like she had a plan B to cover this unfortunate event as well. Funny how they can't take the time to learn English but they sure as hell have no problem figuring out how to break and use our laws to their advantage, in order to suck this country and our tax dollars dry.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 06-01-2009 at 08:07 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or