U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 07:48 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkin about it View Post
Where I'm from, snitches end up in ditches. It's not just a cliche, it's a way of life. One that I support.

Some of these folks surely milk the system, and all of them are technically illegal, but most are just decent enough people trying to find a way in the world, caught in a very crappy situation. It speaks to your character that you'd go this far out of your way to snitch on them in my view. Mind your business, and get a life outside of Foxnews and fear mongering.
Really? So a good American shouldn't report law breakers? I am sure that bank robbers might be basically nice people also but that doesn't excuse them from breaking the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2010, 07:50 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
everyone should be calling ICE on a daily basis..if you see several living in 1 home,its called a "hot house'..call ICE.. If you see a group of them working anywhere..Call ice.. with only 1% becoming citizens, the chances are 99% they are illegal.. ICE will check it all out.. They don't want to become citizens.. they love working for cash and they love providing phony id's to collect multiple welfare checks.. they have no problem having anchor babies..The taxpayers support the babies through college and the anchor babies support their parents.. Nice parents huh!!.. on the plus side, More and more employers are seeing the light.. they are being sued in big numbers by illegals.. every time they get a scratch or hurt themselves, they sue.. they are also suing when they get layed off and find out they can't collect unemployment. Then the illegals sues and the state sues the employer.. double wammy..
check these out.

If everybody call ICE about an "Illegal" they spot, how can ICE handle all the incomming calls. How many officers do you think ICE has to be checking all the "TIPS" comming in. Think About it!!!

In a major city of 100,000 population, how many call to ICE will that office recieve...OH wait there is only one 1-800 number. Even though...Ice gets 100 calls on illegals in that town, 100 places to check out per day.

ICE...Please hold!

Old 02-28-2010, 03:52 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
everyone should be calling ICE on a daily basis..if you see several living in 1 home,its called a "hot house'..call ICE.. If you see a group of them working anywhere..Call ice.. with only 1% becoming citizens, the chances are 99% they are illegal.. ICE will check it all out.. They don't want to become citizens.. they love working for cash and they love providing phony id's to collect multiple welfare checks.. they have no problem having anchor babies..The taxpayers support the babies through college and the anchor babies support their parents.. Nice parents huh!!.. on the plus side, More and more employers are seeing the light.. they are being sued in big numbers by illegals.. every time they get a scratch or hurt themselves, they sue.. they are also suing when they get layed off and find out they can't collect unemployment. Then the illegals sues and the state sues the employer.. double wammy..
check these out.

If everybody call ICE about an "Illegal" they spot, how can ICE handle all the incomming calls. How many officers do you think ICE has to be checking all the "TIPS" comming in. Think About it!!!

In a major city of 100,000 population, how many call to ICE will that office recieve...OH wait there is only one 1-800 number. Even though...Ice gets 100 calls on illegals in that town, 100 places to check out per day.

ICE...Please hold!
I think it would send a big message, maybe gaining more resources to boot.

Old 03-01-2010, 05:57 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,582,217 times
Quote:
Where I'm from, snitches end up in ditches. It's not just a cliche, it's a way of life. One that I support.

Some of these folks surely milk the system, and all of them are technically illegal, but most are just decent enough people trying to find a way in the world, caught in a very crappy situation. It speaks to your character that you'd go this far out of your way to snitch on them in my view. Mind your business, and get a life outside of Foxnews and fear mongering.
That wouldn't go so well in the states, cities and towns of the US (this isn't Mexico where hundreds are murdered every two weeks and people are scared to do something about it. I mean no disrespect, but that's just the truth). People who murder in huge numbers for stuff like that get shut down real quick and if this continues to get press, local law enforcement would start paying more attention. Just like how they pay attention to narcotics and "mafia" work.

You got a twisted view of what "character" is.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:05 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:

Be careful of your (barely) veiled threats: if I knew of a person committing a crime (especially an illegal alien) I would 'drop a dime'.

Beware: your insolent attitude will land you in hot water.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Be careful of your (barely) veiled threats: if I knew of a person committing a crime (especially an illegal alien) I would 'drop a dime'.

Beware: your insolent attitude will land you in hot water.
Let him talk, another one bites the dust.

Punks that have a distorted code of honor do not belong in America, illegal or not.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:13 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Let him talk, another one bites the dust.

Punks that have a distorted code of honor do not belong in America, illegal or not.
We have plenty of Anti-Americans on this forum already.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
We have plenty of Anti-Americans on this forum already.
Amazingly true! I have been enlightened at just how Anti-American others are. Boggles me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration