U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-30-2009, 08:43 PM
 
Location: Texas
14,969 posts, read 13,763,873 times
Reputation: 4539

Advertisements

Tips lead to arrest of five illegals | tips, lead, arrest - Local News - ChipleyPaper.com (http://www.chipleypaper.com/news/tips-3576-lead-arrest.html - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-30-2009, 08:45 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Tips lead to arrest of five illegals | tips, lead, arrest - Local News - ChipleyPaper.com (http://www.chipleypaper.com/news/tips-3576-lead-arrest.html - broken link)
Quote:
he two drivers of the vehicles were arrested: Gabriel Reyes-Lirio, DOB 2/27/85, of 823 E. 24th Plaza, on charges of No Valid Driver’s License and Criminal Use of Personal Identification; Santos Chivalan-Itzol, DOB 11/01/78, of 823 E. 24th Plaza, on a charge of No Valid Driver’s License. The two drivers and three passengers all had Immigration Holds placed on them. The passengers were Gaspar Tiu-Pu, DOB 6/16/82, of 823 E. 24th Plaza, Domingo Tiu-Deleon, DOB 1/28/91, of 823 E. 24th Plaza, and Aquilino Reyes-Lirio, DOB 1/29/79, of 823 E. 24th Plaza.

All five of the individuals arrested gave the Chow Time Buffet on Hwy. 77 as their place of employment.
I suppose we should be grateful that they weren't sloppy drunk and killed someone. They must have thought they were in Mexico. What a bunch of lawless idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2009, 06:15 AM
 
235 posts, read 251,034 times
Reputation: 106
everyone should be calling ICE on a daily basis..if you see several living in 1 home,its called a "hot house'..call ICE.. If you see a group of them working anywhere..Call ice.. with only 1% becoming citizens, the chances are 99% they are illegal.. ICE will check it all out.. They don't want to become citizens.. they love working for cash and they love providing phony id's to collect multiple welfare checks.. they have no problem having anchor babies..The taxpayers support the babies through college and the anchor babies support their parents.. Nice parents huh!!.. on the plus side, More and more employers are seeing the light.. they are being sued in big numbers by illegals.. every time they get a scratch or hurt themselves, they sue.. they are also suing when they get layed off and find out they can't collect unemployment. Then the illegals sues and the state sues the employer.. double wammy..
check these out.


YouTube - From Georgia - Fraudulent ID for illegal aliens - part 1


[SIZE=2]http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2009/01/illegal_sues_fo.php
FOXNews.com - Illegal Workers Sue Wal-Mart for Hiring Them - Opinion
Illegal immigrants sue Wendy’s - Tucker- msnbc.com
16 illegals sue Arizona rancher - Washington Times
[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2010, 08:14 PM
 
Location: ...at a 3AM epiphany
2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Reputation: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristobal View Post
yeah... definitely call ICE...... absolutely no chance what so ever they could just be latinos
.......
people like you make me sick
People who come here, illegally, hordes of them (especially many in one house afer house) and their anchor babies bleeding this country dry, disregarding any of our laws make me vomit. AND very very angry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2010, 09:03 PM
 
29 posts, read 28,887 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
People who come here, illegally, hordes of them (especially many in one house afer house) and their anchor babies bleeding this country dry, disregarding any of our laws make me vomit. AND very very angry
first of all i'd like to address the fact that the majority don't come here to break all of our laws they come here for a better life and no they are not bleeding this country dry because they don't get benefits while ICE cannot deport the children they don't have any issues separating a family but do give the family the option of leaving together most of the time.
you can't make that claim that Illegal immigrants are bleeding this country dry when they live in such cramped conditions like you said in one house. while they are payed so much less than they work in abusive work environments where they cannot even complain because of threat of deportation.
the americans who actually receive welfare benefits and abuse them are the ones who are running this country dry them and all the greedy corporate executives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2010, 09:07 PM
 
Location: ...at a 3AM epiphany
2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Reputation: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristobal View Post
first of all i'd like to address the fact that the majority don't come here to break all of our laws they come here for a better life and no they are not bleeding this country dry because they don't get benefits while ICE cannot deport the children they don't have any issues separating a family but do give the family the option of leaving together most of the time.
you can't make that claim that Illegal immigrants are bleeding this country dry when they live in such cramped conditions like you said in one house. while they are payed so much less than they work in abusive work environments where they cannot even complain because of threat of deportation.
the americans who actually receive welfare benefits and abuse them are the ones who are running this country dry them and all the greedy corporate executives.
Obviously you do not read the statistics proving you dead wrong. Sorry, but the numbers are there. And anyone who walks across that border is commiting a crime. Read around the board, valid statistics on how much illegal aliens cost this country. Or google it yourself, enlighten your view.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2010, 09:33 PM
 
29 posts, read 28,887 times
Reputation: 15
Cost of Illegal Immigrants | FactCheck.org
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2010, 10:11 PM
 
29 posts, read 28,887 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I suppose we should be grateful that they weren't sloppy drunk and killed someone. They must have thought they were in Mexico. What a bunch of lawless idiots.
is that comment truly necessary? they were deported because they came here illegal and therefore didn't have documentation it does not mean that they would drive drunk or are idiots. the only idiots are the americans that make ignorant steriotypes, "grateful that they weren't sloppy drunk and killed someone"? assume crossing the border makes someone a terrible person that is willing to commit every crime is pretty ignorant.
i'm a legal immigrant from mexico and i'm sorry to break the news to you, but i see just as many idiots here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-27-2010, 10:46 PM
 
770 posts, read 705,573 times
Reputation: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by a flag of honor View Post
everyone should be calling ICE on a daily basis..if you see several living in 1 home,its called a "hot house'..call ICE.. If you see a group of them working anywhere..Call ice.. with only 1% becoming citizens, the chances are 99% they are illegal.. ICE will check it all out.. They don't want to become citizens.. they love working for cash and they love providing phony id's to collect multiple welfare checks.. they have no problem having anchor babies..The taxpayers support the babies through college and the anchor babies support their parents.. Nice parents huh!!.. on the plus side, More and more employers are seeing the light.. they are being sued in big numbers by illegals.. every time they get a scratch or hurt themselves, they sue.. they are also suing when they get layed off and find out they can't collect unemployment. Then the illegals sues and the state sues the employer.. double wammy..
check these out.


YouTube - From Georgia - Fraudulent ID for illegal aliens - part 1


[SIZE=2]http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2009/01/illegal_sues_fo.php
FOXNews.com - Illegal Workers Sue Wal-Mart for Hiring Them - Opinion
Illegal immigrants sue Wendy’s - Tucker- msnbc.com
16 illegals sue Arizona rancher - Washington Times
[/SIZE]
Where I'm from, snitches end up in ditches. It's not just a cliche, it's a way of life. One that I support.

Some of these folks surely milk the system, and all of them are technically illegal, but most are just decent enough people trying to find a way in the world, caught in a very crappy situation. It speaks to your character that you'd go this far out of your way to snitch on them in my view. Mind your business, and get a life outside of Foxnews and fear mongering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2010, 06:16 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Reputation: 957


Tips received by the Bay County Sheriff’s Office lead to the arrest of five illegal aliens early this morning, May 29, 2009.

Is there a follow up to this story that is almost a year old?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top