U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 12:49 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,589,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
According to a senior Social Security Administration official, 75 percent of illegal aliens use fraudulent Social Security numbers to get jobs.

In 2008, 16 percent of all identity theft in Utah was employment related. This is an increase of 14 percent over 2007 and it reflects the growth in the state's illegal immigrant population.

When illegal aliens use fraudulent documents to get jobs, they commit major felonies, including document fraud, perjury on I-9 forms and identity theft. In spite of this, Utah's law enforcement leaders ignore these crimes to build trust in the illegal alien community. They ignore the fact that an estimated 50,000 Utah children are already victims of an epidemic of illegal alien-driven identity theft and that 1,626 employers were found to be paying salaries to the Social Security numbers of Utah children on public assistance under the age of 13.
Having good relations with illegals has consequences | thespectrum.com | The Spectrum

The above is just a tip of the iceberg of crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens in Utah even though the corrupt officials look the other way and refuse to tackle the situation.

Be warned, reading the article may boil your blood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2009, 01:22 PM

974 posts, read 1,358,517 times
Sickening. I am tired of the politico's pandering to the illegals.

Old 06-01-2009, 02:33 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,897,426 times
Quote:
Utah's law enforcement leaders ignore these crimes to build trust in the illegal alien community.
I always thought “trust” is a two-way street. Why would anyone want to build trust in people who are so utterly untrustworthy? I wonder if they are also concerned with building trust in the burglar community.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:19 PM

804 posts, read 1,180,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I always thought “trust” is a two-way street. Why would anyone want to build trust in people who are so utterly untrustworthy? I wonder if they are also concerned with building trust in the burglar community.
Likely because they consider the illegal alien community trustworthy, and well the burglar community not so.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:21 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,808,896 times
yes the people resistant to illegal employment are not government, government serves business, the people resistant to illegal aliens aka cheap labor are unions
you know the guys american labor hates.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 06-01-2009 at 07:31 PM..

Old 06-01-2009, 07:22 PM

14,969 posts, read 13,852,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
Likely because they consider the illegal alien community trustworthy, and well the burglar community not so.
Isn't the illegal alien "community" included in the burglar community?

Burglary is, in a very simplistic sense, the act of trepassing + theft or trespassing + the intent to commit theft.

Illegal aliens are all burglars themselves I suppose.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Isn't the illegal alien "community" included in the burglar community?

Burglary is, in a very simplistic sense, the act of trepassing + theft or trespassing + the intent to commit theft.

Illegal aliens are all burglars themselves I suppose.
I guess law enforcement/prosecutors don't think so. Or they know that any judge will throw their case away with a resounding laugh if they did try. IA are not even part of the ID theft community now at the fed level unless the prosecutor can find reasonable proof that the IA knew that the SSN belong to someone.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM

8,640 posts, read 7,780,295 times
It's going to have to be up to the citizens to fight this. They should be protesting in front of businesses they suspect hire illegals, in front of unemployment agencies informing those in line that their representatives allowing illegal immigrants to take their jobs, and should be voted out of office. Illegal immigration is rampant because we do not fight back.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM

14,969 posts, read 13,852,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
I guess law enforcement/prosecutors don't think so. Or they know that any judge will throw their case away with a resounding laugh if they did try.
I understand that illegal immigration does not meet the actual statutory requirements for a burglary conviction, but in a rhetorical sense, I think "burglar" is a very accurate term.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It's going to have to be up to the citizens to fight this. They should be protesting in front of businesses they suspect hire illegals, in front of unemployment agencies informing those in line that their representatives allowing illegal immigrants to take their jobs, and should be voted out of office. Illegal immigration is rampant because we do not fight back.
I also think, if you care enough about the issue, you should also be putting companies and their products in a no-buy zone. There is a list of companies going around in the forums. I think the site is WeHireIllegals or something like that.

Otherwise, you ARE supporting illegal immigration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or