Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 03:55 PM

439 posts, read 616,885 times

Advertisements

I live in board state and I don't see the Illegals taking over my town. I don't understand what all this fuss about them taking over this country. I think everyone should worry about living their lives and not worry about others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2009, 03:58 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,906,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order View Post
I live in board state and I don't see the Illegals taking over my town. I don't understand what all this fuss about them taking over this country. I think everyone should worry about living their lives and not worry about others.
It's called paranoia.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:00 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,055 times
Quote:
Worry not about what happens nationwide and its negative affects but rather be concerned about what happens in our own lives? Great thinking there.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:01 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
It's called paranoia.
Actually, it's called concern Mr. I Support Illegal Aliens.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:14 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Thank you! Imagine where many would be today, if not for the compassion and concern of others who were NOT suffering.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:17 PM

50,269 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:
You must live near the Canadian border.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:20 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times
Quote:
I can only imagine what you think of missionaries who travel overseas to help the starving and suffering. They must absolutely sicken you.

Actually, I’m surprised you would make such a comment. Aren’t we helping Mexico by providing for 11% of its population, and allowing them to send billions back home in remittances? Gee, why don’t we just mind our own business and send all of the illegals back home, and let Mexico take care of them?

Old 06-04-2009, 04:21 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,083 times
Quote:
Well, look. As a philanthropic gesture, JWM and myself will send you a few illegals from IL. I mean, we don't want you to feel left out or anything.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:26 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,645,956 times
Quote:
Wow, this is like the only board I see you on. You are really a soldier for the cause my friend. I have to assume your moniker represents your views as far as illegal immigrants are concerned. And God bless this nation they are plundering for giving you the right to express your feelings freely. But I have to say, I know you are not being truthful with your original post. I live in a state over a thousand miles away from the border and it is still overrun with illegal immigrants. I can only imagine what it's like in the states that border our southern neighbor. Please, atleast come at us with factual information instead of these constant sympathy threads. And if you are going to post a sympathy thread, atleast tell the truth. And if you really think you are telling the truth, I would suggest you travel a little farther out of town when you get a chance. Because you are obviously living somewhere off the map!

Or in Canada as was already mentioned by another user.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:32 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,906,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Nope it's paranoia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration