U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 10:33 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,715,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by URallRacist View Post
I think someone has crush on me!!! (looking straight at Andreabethy, then sees how wrinkly and old she is) Ouch!
Sorry, dear. You would be disappointed. I am not short, squat and my eyebrows are not drawn on with a Sharpie marker. I also made it past the 6th grade, which you may very well find real threatening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2009, 11:15 PM

85 posts, read 121,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
We love everyone, regardless of race, who follows the law. We despise those, regardless of race, who feel that the law is merely "pesky" and shouldn't apply to them.

Illegal is just that....ILLEGAL. Why is it that difficult for some to understand?
The United States has always taken the high road. The country has been overly generous to the huge illegal population coming over our borders for the past 20+ years (think Reagan's amnesty in 1986). We have plenty of bleeding heart liberals (I'm a Democrat, for that matter). As an example of our compassion, the current administration is against torture such as waterboarding, even though we've had a number of citizens beheaded and subjected to all kinds of horrendous treatment at the hands of our so-called "enemies."

That being said, the time has come when the majority of us taxpayers can no longer afford to be the world's caretaker. We already spend billions in foreign aid while our own citizens are suffering financially, going without health insurance, laid off from their jobs, victims of crime. And how about NAFTA? Wasn't that supposed to help Mexico??

I can no longer play the "politically correct" card. Politicians who cater to the illegal population must be voted out. I'm tired of being a doormat.

If you wish to come to this country, go through the processes already in place, and for God's sake, please bring something (education, skills) to enrich the United States instead of taking, taking, taking and turning it into a big ghetto.

It's time for ALL illegal aliens to go home. It's AGAINST THE LAW. Period.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:15 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I have no problem with setting water out in the desert for illegal aliens-----------with a Border Patrol stakeout nearby.
In addition, the border patrol can surely help those illegal migrants find any necessary medical care and then hand them over to the feds who can transport them back home.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:32 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,627,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarissaM View Post
The United States has always taken the high road. The country has been overly generous to the huge illegal population coming over our borders for the past 20+ years (think Reagan's amnesty in 1986). We have plenty of bleeding heart liberals (I'm a Democrat, for that matter). As an example of our compassion, the current administration is against torture such as waterboarding, even though we've had a number of citizens beheaded and subjected to all kinds of horrendous treatment at the hands of our so-called "enemies."

That being said, the time has come when the majority of us taxpayers can no longer afford to be the world's caretaker. We already spend billions in foreign aid while our own citizens are suffering financially, going without health insurance, laid off from their jobs, victims of crime. And how about NAFTA? Wasn't that supposed to help Mexico??

I can no longer play the "politically correct" card. Politicians who cater to the illegal population must be voted out. I'm tired of being a doormat.

If you wish to come to this country, go through the processes already in place, and for God's sake, please bring something (education, skills) to enrich the United States instead of taking, taking, taking and turning it into a big ghetto.

Well stated, moderate, compassionate, and reasonable. Your address gives you extra credibility...(though not born there, I'm descended from a LONG line of San Franciscans from 'way back'....and when a San Franciscan says "enough" in social matters, you can be pretty certain it's 'enough).

Old 06-05-2009, 12:07 AM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,711 times
Quote:

Thank you!

The United States has been more than generous towards illegal aliens for so many years and now it should be time for the illegal aliens to go home and make their homelands out to be better places than before.

Old 06-05-2009, 12:08 AM

3,640 posts, read 4,312,731 times
Quote:
Well, then maybe some people on this forum should stop dehumanizing people of other countries and maybe they won't be labelled as racist. Can that even be tried???
And maybe some should stop loving illegals who happen to be nothing but a criminal no matter what you or anyone says.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:07 AM

1,117 posts, read 1,748,560 times
Quote:
(Holding up a sign like a judge at the Olympics) I give it a 1.1! I must be that Russian judge. LOL!
Methinks thou protesteth too much.

There's an old saying: "It takes one to know one". You're stirring up all kinds of trouble with your racist talk. Does it all feel a bit too close to home to you? Tell us the truth. Do you hate Whites?

Old 06-05-2009, 08:53 AM

807 posts, read 1,117,816 times
Quote:

Thank you again!!!! Wow! My feelings exactly!!! Word for word!!!

Old 06-05-2009, 10:38 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,827,658 times
Quote:
Well, then maybe some people on this forum should stop dehumanizing people of other countries and maybe they won't be labelled as racist. Can that even be tried???
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhohhh View Post
S-s-sound like a broken record player.
You say that, yet all of your posts are either about Hispanics, white supremacy, Mexicans, and usually all three.
Quote:
Apperantly some of you are also angry at humanitarians that just don't want people to die. Did you read the thread titled Arizonan illegal alien enabler faces jailtime . This is what I mean by dehumanizing people.
Quote:
I think someone has crush on me!!! (looking straight at Andreabethy, then sees how wrinkly and old she is) Ouch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhohhh View Post
AHHHHHH! LOL.
You REALLY got under her skin! Enough for her to expose her REAL feelings! hahah.

Are you talking about ILLEGALS, or HISPANIC stereotypes there, Andrea? LOL, BUSTED!
I always knew you were really the dreaded R word

To think these people work our hospitals...frightening..
Quote:
Yes, the true racism come out! Thank you!
Quote:
(Holding up a sign like a judge at the Olympics) I give it a 1.1! I must be that Russian judge. LOL!
Quote:
It's better than hating people you don't even know and dehumanizing them.
You don’t have one substantive post, or cogent argument in support of illegal immigration. Even your moniker exposes your ‘true’ mission. Your agenda is to paint all anti-illegal posters as being racists and xenophobes, in your lame attempt to discredit the anti-illegal immigration movement. Sadly, you aren’t equipped for this battle. Give it up!

Old 06-05-2009, 11:08 AM

32,826 posts, read 30,110,492 times
Quote:
What makes you assume I hate whites or am not white myself???
I can't stand trick qustions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or