U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 05:49 PM

33 posts, read 35,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
I can---------BINGO
You didn't answer my question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Many towns in this nation died when the economy collapsed over the years.

Trust me: illegal aliens are not needed here.
Yes, and most people consider that a bad thing.
I bet you'd like to see the whole country go in a depression just so the illegals you hate can suffer. You lack logic, seriously.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:53 PM

23,618 posts, read 31,198,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Three quick notes here:

#1: Your first paragraph is spot-on.
#2: Not all Californians are left wing Neo-Nazi's-----------some of them are true blue Americans.
#3: Someone will attempt to call you or I a White supremacist. I fire back; yes, I am extremely prejudiced----------against illegal aliens.
A lot of the Californians who move to DFW are whiny.

It would be a stretch calling me a white supremacist, they will not have anything to do with me because I am a Jew.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:59 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,897,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynflip View Post
I bet you'd like to see the whole country go in a depression just so the illegals you hate can suffer. You lack logic, seriously.
Are you seriously implying that without illegals this nation can't function?
Now that is funny.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Are you seriously implying that without illegals this nation can't function?
Now that is funny.
...Where did you find that implication?

Old 08-07-2009, 07:45 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,897,953 times
Quote:
...Where did you find that implication?
Your comment about the whole country going into a depression.
The depression if it happens will be due to the Gov waste and corrupt politicians and of course greedy businessmen much like those who hire illegals.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:18 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:
Your desperation is showing there.

Face it: with our unemployment rate what it is; if many of those jobs being stolen by said illegal alien criminals were freed up by the deportation of same...............there would be more jobs for people who truly deserve them.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:19 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
A lot of the Californians who move to DFW are whiny.

It would be a stretch calling me a white supremacist, they will not have anything to do with me because I am a Jew.
Quite a few 'minority power' groups may overlook your religion and see you as a White supremacist based on the color of your skin hence my comment that you quoted.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:43 PM

32,823 posts, read 30,091,418 times
Quote:
What Country are you from? I'm sure the Govt is at fault but as Americans we can't exacty correct what's going on there as far as corruption.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:01 AM

83 posts, read 120,497 times
This country is in a recession and we are taking more and more services away from veterans and seniors every day and I JUST read where the idea of giving social security to illegals is being kicked around.

I mean, REALLY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration