U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2009, 08:22 AM

14,969 posts, read 13,786,613 times

Advertisements

Imperial Valley News - Border Patrol Nabs 22 Illegal Immigrants on California Beach (http://www.imperialvalleynews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5845&Ite mid=1 - broken link)

Quote:
Del Mar, California - Early this morning, a group of 19 illegal immigrants from Mexico were apprehended by U.S. Border Patrol agents on the beach of Del Mar in an area known as “Dog Beach.” The group allegedly made entry through the use of a smuggling boat.

Later, the U.S. Coast Guard located and stopped an open-topped 25-foot panga boat as it was traveling southbound approximately three miles west of La Jolla, California. Border Patrol agents took the boat’s three occupants into custody at about 4:30 a.m., after determining that they were Mexican nationals illegally in the country. The boat and occupants are allegedly involved with smuggling the group of 19 illegal aliens.

The 22 illegal aliens, 17 males and 5 females, are currently in federal custody pending further investigation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 10:21 AM

291 posts, read 353,619 times
Build those jails and lets put them in labor camps to work off the $$$$$$ they owe us.
All we need is a few good ideas like this, soon they will respect the usa agan. send the woman money machines back keep the labor workers. works fine for me.

Old 06-11-2009, 12:57 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,584,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAndBroke View Post
Build those jails and lets put them in labor camps to work off the $$$$$$ they owe us.
All we need is a few good ideas like this, soon they will respect the usa agan. send the woman money machines back keep the labor workers. works fine for me.
I seem to like that idea as well.

Now, if only tent cities could pop up all over the country, especially in border states.

Old 06-11-2009, 04:46 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,776,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
I seem to like that idea as well.

Now, if only tent cities could pop up all over the country, especially in border states.
They could (the BP) just sink the smugglers boat.

Oh, hang on here. That would be inhumane. Tent cities would be better.

Old 06-11-2009, 04:48 PM

804 posts, read 1,176,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
They could (the BP) just sink the smugglers boat.

Oh, hang on here. That would be inhumane. Tent cities would be better.

How are these "Tent cities" are they similar to concentration camps?

Old 06-11-2009, 04:58 PM

14,969 posts, read 13,786,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
How are these "Tent cities" are they similar to concentration camps?
LOL....look at the Maricopa County jail in AZ. I think that's the type of "tent city" they're referring to.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:09 PM

804 posts, read 1,176,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
LOL....look at the Maricopa County jail in AZ. I think that's the type of "tent city" they're referring to.
haha, I was trying to imagine a tent city in Maricopa County, I lived in Glendale/Tempe/Scottsdale for two years and it's like living in an oven.

The only reasons I would go back to that area is to hang out around Mill Ave in the late afternoon/night or to go partying in the houses around the south-east ( I think, it was a long time ago) area of loop 202. I have really good memories from some crazy parties in that area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration