U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 07:10 AM

1,497 posts, read 4,375,406 times

Advertisements

Because this guy is rich and powerful, maybe now people will see that illegal aliens are a major problem with hit and runs. I get records dead people hit by druken illegal aliens. all day long. The alien has no license, cops NEVER call Immigration, they walk with probation and do it again. When will Americans learn that amnesty talks attract these problems? This is the price of open border, people!

This happens ALL THE TIME in Central and South Florida. I mean every day we get a new case with someone hit by an illegal alien. 99% of the time, they run. Sometimes they get caught, and as I said the illegal factor is always present.

Illegal aliens are known for "hit and run" accidents. They are usually drunken too.

Anyone wnats to make a $1 bet that when they catch the guy/girl, it will be an illegal alien? Wager, anyone??

Old 04-13-2007, 09:47 AM

93 posts, read 333,554 times
Nah, I don't like sucker bets!

Old 04-13-2007, 10:12 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,264,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Because this guy is rich and powerful, maybe now people will see that illegal aliens are a major problem with hit and runs. I get records dead people hit by druken illegal aliens. all day long. The alien has no license, cops NEVER call Immigration, they walk with probation and do it again. When will Americans learn that amnesty talks attract these problems? This is the price of open border, people!

This happens ALL THE TIME in Central and South Florida. I mean every day we get a new case with someone hit by an illegal alien. 99% of the time, they run. Sometimes they get caught, and as I said the illegal factor is always present.

Illegal aliens are known for "hit and run" accidents. They are usually drunken too.

Anyone wnats to make a $1 bet that when they catch the guy/girl, it will be an illegal alien? Wager, anyone??
I wasn't going to write this because it sometimes seem like it is all some talk about and I didn't want to add to the pile on. Monday my wife got into an accident at 8:30 am. A car ran a stop sign and she hit it with the right front of her car. The other driver tried to get away and because of the damage to the car could not and got out and ran away. The police came and got all the info from the car.

It wasn't stolen but the owner has no insurance and is a male. The driver was a black Haitian looking woman who is nowhere to be found. We still don't know what the whole deal is with it but you can guess. Now my wife's 1993 classic powder blue Volvo 240 (the last year they made that model) in show room condition no longer is. I could say more but why bother. WTF. We have to get the F out of here as soon as possible.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:25 AM

1,775 posts, read 7,204,904 times
yup i had a friend killed at 3 in the afternoon on a beautiful sunny day on Mothers Day by a drunk driver who was here illegally, no license, of course no insurance. He's spending lots of time in jail and then will be sent back home once his time is up.

Old 04-13-2007, 10:31 AM

504 posts, read 1,619,457 times
This needs to moved to the immigration forum.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:30 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,264,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
This needs to moved to the immigration forum.
Why, no one reads that except the fanatics on the subject. Maybe it needs to be here so people can know it isn't some obscure subject that doesn't effect them. I will make it more relevant, it happened in Fort Lauderdale and it was a beautiful Florida day and some illegal bastard wrecked my wife's car. Are you happy now?

Old 04-13-2007, 11:38 AM

432 posts, read 1,690,819 times
The driver of the red truck that caused the collision is still missing. People in NJ drive like this ALL THE TIME, legal or illegal, Jersey born or from out of state.

Corzine is on a ventilator, is conscious, and has severe fractures to his legs and body. Will be months before he can walk again.

He was not wearing a seatbelt.

I don't understand a state trooper who drives the governor and doesn't insist that everyone buckle up. And in NJ, it is the law.

Old 04-13-2007, 12:11 PM

14,506 posts, read 23,188,178 times
Cool macguy-

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
I wasn't going to write this because it sometimes seem like it is all some talk about and I didn't want to add to the pile on. Monday my wife got into an accident at 8:30 am. A car ran a stop sign and she hit it with the right front of her car. The other driver tried to get away and because of the damage to the car could not and got out and ran away. The police came and got all the info from the car.

It wasn't stolen but the owner has no insurance and is a male. The driver was a black Haitian looking woman who is nowhere to be found. We still don't know what the whole deal is with it but you can guess. Now my wife's 1993 classic powder blue Volvo 240 (the last year they made that model) in show room condition no longer is. I could say more but why bother. WTF. We have to get the F out of here as soon as possible.
sorry. I had a similar thing happen. My new car on 441- rear ended in front of West Boca hospital. I was at a red light-fully stopped. Is your wife ok? That sort of thing can be traumatizing.

Long story short- ambulance chaser, etc (they did nothing-except try to get me to go to chiropractor) Insurance litigation (My ins had to pay all- he was an illegal also -no insurance) My car was totaled and then repaired, then auctioned. I would not wish that on a worst enemy. Just thank God she is physically okay.

sunny

Old 04-13-2007, 12:23 PM

975 posts, read 3,378,970 times
the prevailing theory on the internet is that the trooper was probably driving too fast and caused the accident, and that's why they can't "find" the other driver (I'm not saying this is true).

If there really was another driver, if they know the type of car can't they get the license plate # from the camera (they have cameras on the GSP when you exit at the toll, right?) when the person exited?

Old 04-13-2007, 12:40 PM

13,495 posts, read 33,437,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedAChange View Post
the prevailing theory on the internet is that the trooper was probably driving too fast and caused the accident, and that's why they can't "find" the other driver (I'm not saying this is true).

If there really was another driver, if they know the type of car can't they get the license plate # from the camera (they have cameras on the GSP when you exit at the toll, right?) when the person exited?
You have the same thoughts that I had. We had a similar incident in So. Dak. a few years ago with a high profile person and there was also a "mystery" vehicle that was never found. That was one of the first things mentioned. In the end, turned out there was no other vehicle involved. They may be playing the same cards in this situation.

Macguy, I hope your wife is doing well. Sorry to hear about the car, but at least your wife survived.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or