U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I a law that legalized all illegal aliens was passed. Will you welcome the new legal immigrants into
Yes, I would welcome them. 24 27.91%
No, I would not welcome them. 62 72.09%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 03:25 PM

804 posts, read 1,175,853 times

Advertisements

If a law passed legalizing all current illegal aliens, will you welcome the new legal immigrants into your communities as you welcome any other individual?

Old 06-14-2009, 03:30 PM

472 posts, read 628,419 times
No.

Old 06-14-2009, 03:30 PM

709 posts, read 1,543,172 times
Quote:
If a law passed legalizing all current illegal aliens, will you welcome the new legal immigrants into your communities as you welcome any other individual?
I would not welcome them as my fellow Americans because most of them speak either little or no English.

That would be like if millions of North Koreans illegally moved to China and the Chinese government legalized them. Do you think most of the Chinese population would except them North Koreans as fellow Chinese even though most of them speak either little or no Mandarin/Cantonese.

Old 06-14-2009, 03:33 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,827,658 times
Absolutely NOT!

Old 06-14-2009, 03:41 PM

706 posts, read 796,951 times
nope.....not a chance.
they would only become amnestied criminals.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 06-16-2009 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 06-14-2009, 03:54 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,661,545 times
Would Mexico legalize 30 million Russian immigrants fully knowing that through higher birth rates and chain migration laws they would become the dominant ethnic group within a short few years. Over course not because they are smarter enough to know Mexico would never be the same again. But the Mexican immigrants being the hypocrites they are fully expect America's majority Anglo population to hand over America to them on a silver platter.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:05 PM

709 posts, read 1,543,172 times
Quote:
Would Mexico legalize 30 million Russian immigrants fully knowing that through higher birth rates and chain migration laws they would become the dominant ethnic group within a short few years. Over course not because they are smarter enough to know Mexico would never be the same again. But the Mexican immigrants being the hypocrites they are fully expect America's majority Anglo population to hand over America to them on a silver platter.
The overwhelming majority of Mexicans would not welcome 30 million Russian immigrants being granted Mexican citizenship. But a very small minority of Mexicans probably would not mind, you know the ones who think European standards of beauty are superior. They would see 30 million Russians living in Mexico as a way to Whiten the country and make it less Brown. But like I said though, Mexicans with type of mentality make up only a very small number of the population in Mexico.

The overwhelming majority of Mexicans do not want to see their country get Whiter, because most Mexicans have too much Brown pride.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:11 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,583,711 times
Of course, when hell freezes over.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:19 PM

3,213 posts, read 2,871,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellem View Post
I would treat them like people, but I would not accept them as Americans. And besides, Americans do not want this to happen. If the government continues to spit in the face of the populace, anarchy is sure to follow. People will only take so much for so long. Amnesty should have been a dead issue long before now, yet our representatives and yes, even our president continue to push for it against the overwhelming cry of the citizens of this country. And that cry is a resounding NO!

I would like to say there isn't a chance in hell this will happen, but I can't. I can't because our government today does not serve the people, it serves itself to further it's own agenda. Our federal government has grown into this giant entity it was never meant to be, and they are exerting controls over us they were never meant to have. And we will continue to see this complete disregard for the citizen as long as we sit idly by and continue to let them do whatever they please. We can do something about this people. We are not powerless. In fact, we are the powerful. But as time passes we fall deeper and deeper into the same trap laid for the commoners during the time of the monarchies. We are allowing our leaders to become our rulers and make our decisions for us. It is time to stop this madness, and once again embrace what this country was meant to be. Say no to amnesty and no to the rapidly growing government control being forced upon you.

Old 06-14-2009, 04:22 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,661,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
The overwhelming majority of Mexicans would not welcome 30 million Russian immigrants being granted Mexican citizenship. But a very small minority of Mexicans probably would not mind, you know the ones who think European standards of beauty are superior. They would see 30 million Russians living in Mexico as a way to Whiten the country and make it less Brown. But like I said though, Mexicans with type of mentality make up only a very small number of the population in Mexico.

The overwhelming majority of Mexicans do not want to see their country get Whiter, because most Mexicans have too much Brown pride.
I am not against Mexico wanting to preserve Mexico the way it is now. You know majority Mestizo, Indian. with a smattering of other folks to make things interesting. I hope Mexico stays the way it is but with more prosperity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or