Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2009, 04:35 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
06/17/09 7:52 PM PDT SAN FRANCISCO — A San Francisco man whose fathers and two brothers were shot and killed in their car last year testified tearfully at a preliminary hearing today about the family's wordless encounter with the man accused of being the murderer.

Andrew Bologna took the stand in San Francisco Superior Court at the preliminary hearing of Edwin Ramos, 22, of El Sobrante, a suspected member of the Mara Salvatrucha or MS-13 street gang.
Quote:
Andrew Bologna was also in the car, sitting in the back seat behind his father, who was driving his three sons back from a family barbecue in Fairfield.

But he said he ducked down when he heard gunfire and escaped injury.
Quote:
Anthony and Michael Bologna were pronounced dead at the scene. Matthew was taken to San Francisco General Hospital, where he died two days later.
Surviving Bologna son testifies in Ramos preliminary hearing | San Francisco Examiner (http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Surviving-Bologna-son-testifies-in-Ramos-preliminary-hearing-48298817.html - broken link)

My goodness. I can't imagine the pain that Andrew Bologna had to endure.

First he had to endure the emotional anguish of his father's and brothers' murders and now has to testify and describe it all.

Even worse is that the blood-stained and inconsiderate pieces of spit SF government barely give a care about it and have done little to prevent such a tragedy from reoccurring.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if those pro-illegal pieces of spit known as the ACLU, LULAC, MALDEF, NCLR, PRLDEF, etc. complain about racial profiling during the trial at some point afterwards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 07:04 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Surviving Bologna son testifies in Ramos preliminary hearing | San Francisco Examiner (http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/Surviving-Bologna-son-testifies-in-Ramos-preliminary-hearing-48298817.html - broken link)

My goodness. I can't imagine the pain that Andrew Bologna had to endure.

First he had to endure the emotional anguish of his father's and brothers' murders and now has to testify and describe it all.

Even worse is that the blood-stained and inconsiderate pieces of spit SF government barely give a care about it and have done little to prevent such a tragedy from reoccurring.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if those pro-illegal pieces of spit known as the ACLU, LULAC, MALDEF, NCLR, PRLDEF, etc. complain about racial profiling during the trial at some point afterwards.
Very risky for the pro illegals to throw the 'race card' here: the Bologna family is of Italian lineage. Why I say that is so many Mestizos keep claiming 'Hispanic'----------never mind that Spaniards are closer to Italians than Mexicans in a lot of regards.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:10 PM

85 posts, read 137,327 times
When the murders occurred last year, it really opened my eyes to the crimes of illegal aliens. But bleeding heart Gavin Newsom made San Francisco a "sanctuary city" (supposedly carrying on a "long tradition") and even hid illegal juvenile felons from the law! Many people were outraged over these senseless murders. In fact, I shop at the grocery store where Mr. Bologna worked in San Mateo. He was a beloved and respected man, and we all grieved his and his two sons' murders.

I never heard a word from the pro-illegal alien groups. They would have been shut down by thousands of angry citizens had they dared make excuses for this piece of vermin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration