U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 11:14 PM

122 posts, read 134,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAndBroke View Post
[/color]

you must think its been fun all these years paying the way for them, thus wrecking many a usa citizens life! talk about calling the kettle black.
There are lots of legally disagreeable things I pay for too. Like the war, like abstinence-only programs in schools, and like No Child Left Behind. On a list of insults, paying for illegal aliens is not very high. I'd rather straighten out the government's misspending of my tax dollars on other things that are more morally deplorable and culturally damaging.

Old 07-04-2009, 11:26 PM

291 posts, read 361,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil leftist dogma View Post
There are lots of legally disagreeable things I pay for too. Like the war, like abstinence-only programs in schools, and like No Child Left Behind. On a list of insults, paying for illegal aliens is not very high. I'd rather straighten out the government's misspending of my tax dollars on other things that are more morally deplorable and culturally damaging.

You are laghable with your comparisons,your reasoning is a form of la raza brain washing which dosent fool anyone anymore. You are about to find out what insulting the american tax payers with arrogant entitlment bs will do for the whole usa! thank you keep whinning and spewing this crap!
talk louder so everyone can really see how much you think we should do for the ill legal blood suckers !!

Old 07-04-2009, 11:26 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,695,137 times
Quote:
Yada,Yada,Yada.

Old 07-04-2009, 11:49 PM

Quote:
You are laghable with your comparisons,your reasoning is a form of la raza brain washing which dosent fool anyone anymore. You are about to find out what insulting the american tax payers with arrogant entitlment bs will do for the whole usa! thank you keep whinning and spewing this crap!
talk louder so everyone can really see how much you think we should do for the ill legal blood suckers !!
Really, it sounds like you are the one brainwashed. You're vomiting this melodramatic bull**** rhetoric like it's your job.

I have said (many a) time and time again- I do not support welfare or free social services to illegal aliens. I do not think that what they are doing is right. However, I refuse to act as if they aren't humans just trying to make their shot at happiness. They are moms and dads, people of faith, people of family values too. Not all of them, but some of them. Yes, they are breaking the law. But everyone breaks a law sometimes; I'll reserve the words "losers" and "fiends" and "evil" for serial killers and rapists and dishonest politicians, not for people trying to make an honest living in what are quite frankly terrible conditions, thank you very much .

Old 07-04-2009, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Really, it sounds like you are the one brainwashed. You're vomiting this melodramatic bull**** rhetoric like it's your job.

I have said (many a) time and time again- I do not support welfare or free social services to illegal aliens. I do not think that what they are doing is right. However, I refuse to act as if they aren't humans just trying to make their shot at happiness. They are moms and dads, people of faith, people of family values too. Not all of them, but some of them. Yes, they are breaking the law. But everyone breaks a law sometimes; I'll reserve the words "losers" and "fiends" and "evil" for serial killers and rapists and dishonest politicians, not for people trying to make an honest living in what are quite frankly terrible conditions, thank you very much .
I'll reserve the word "Hypocrit" for you

Old 07-05-2009, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I'll reserve the word "Hypocrit" for you
Didn't know that was a word. But go ahead and elaborate just the same as to how I'm a hypocrite.

ps: (could be spending those minutes as a Minuteman taking typing lessons)

Old 07-05-2009, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Didn't know that was a word
. But go ahead and elaborate just the same as to how I'm a hypocrite.

ps: (could be spending those minutes as a Minuteman taking typing lessons)
It's obvious that there are many things you don't know.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
It's obvious that there are many things you don't know.
First and foremost, what it's like to have nothing better to do than walk around the desert at night drinking beer, fully armed, with the intentions of stopping those pesky illegal Mexicans from stealing the wheels off my house.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:41 AM

380 posts, read 627,064 times
Quote:
[/color]

you must think its been fun all these years paying the way for them, thus wrecking many a usa citizens life! talk about calling the kettle black.
Is there any statistic(s) on how many or what percentage of undocumented immigrants are on welfare programs?

Also, this 23 year old would not fall into the category of undocumented immigrants of whom you are ostensibly paying for. He's on his way to college and to being a productive member of society, as far as we know.

Also, can you elaborate on the claim about illegal immigrants "wrecking many a usa citizens life!"... Specifically in what ways and how?

Old 07-05-2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by contachster View Post
Is there any statistic(s) on how many or what percentage of undocumented immigrants are on welfare programs?

Also, this 23 year old would not fall into the category of undocumented immigrants of whom you are ostensibly paying for. He's on his way to college and to being a productive member of society, as far as we know.

Also, can you elaborate on the claim about illegal immigrants "wrecking many a usa citizens life!"... Specifically in what ways and how?
This prooves that your not effected by illegal immigration, with that said, it also shows that you don't have the slightest idea on what this is all about.
If you did know, you wouldn't be asking these questions.

Why don't you read back 30+ years and find out whats been going on in the real world.
Maybe you'll learn something
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or