U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 02:53 AM

111 posts, read 294,260 times

Advertisements

Hi Guys,

I found a page.

Check it out

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/index.html

Do you thing the page shows us the correct Race in USa.
With Illigal and Legeal people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2007, 07:31 AM

1,697 posts, read 2,938,426 times
Definitely not in California.

Mexicans are at least 70% of the population of the state. In large cities that’s closer to 85%.
Mexicans are not the sharpest tools in the shed, but they know enough not to fill out a census form. They learn that by not signing the guest list when they sneak in.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:15 AM

1,700 posts, read 4,442,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
Mexicans are not the sharpest tools in the shed, but they know enough not to fill out a census form. They learn that by not signing the guest list when they sneak in.
Whites aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but they sure know how to take Mexican land. I'm guessing only my statement is racist and degrading.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:03 AM

You should know by now pulling the race card only works on PC types like you. Take Mexican land my......

Old 04-18-2007, 11:07 AM

1,483 posts, read 2,629,254 times
Default oh OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Whites aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but they sure know how to take Mexican land. I'm guessing only my statement is racist and degrading.
I am not going to walk into mexico because I didnt realize that I lived in Mexico. wait that doesnt make sense?

Old 04-18-2007, 11:23 AM

238 posts, read 17,594 times
Quote:

Mexicans are at least 70% of the population of the state. In large cities that’s closer to 85%.
And you probably consider that an intelligent supposition, right rednc?

Based on your NC intelligence - which mescan's did you conduct that study on? Do you have a lot of friends that are from Mexico? Or are you just voicing sarcasm?

I beg to differ on being the sharpest tool in the shed comment - same could be said about the rednecks in the south/north carolinas - but you know that would just be opinions from other bigots - in any case, I'm disagree with you.

Last edited by mountianboomer; 04-18-2007 at 11:24 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 04-18-2007, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
And you probably consider that an intelligent supposition, right rednc?

Based on your NC intelligence - which mescan's did you conduct that study on? Do you have a lot of friends that are from Mexico? Or are you just voicing sarcasm?

I beg to differ on being the sharpest tool in the shed comment - same could be said about the rednecks in the south/north carolinas - but you know that would just be opinions from other bigots - in any case, I'm disagree with you.
I don’t consider it a “supposition” at all. It is, however a comment/clarification on the link to the census bureau statistics.

These census statistics do not include illegals there fore they are unreliable, but that’s exactly the numbers the government and illegal enablers like you want us to believe.

I base my “intelligence” on 36 years of living in So California and seeing the invasion and being personally effected by it. I have many “Mexican” friends that are in CA legally and what they say about this invasion could not be placed on this web site.

As for “rednecks” in the Carolinas I would rather have them for neighbors than a “clown house” of illegals with 50 or more living in a 3 bed room house.

You can label me and disagree all you want. It doesn’t effect me one bit. PC types like you are the problem with this country and the reason things are so out of control.

Old 04-18-2007, 03:03 PM

238 posts, read 17,594 times
Quote:
I don’t consider it a “supposition” at all. It is, however a comment/clarification on the link to the census bureau statistics.

These census statistics do not include illegals there fore they are unreliable, but that’s exactly the numbers the government and illegal enablers like you want us to believe.

I base my “intelligence” on 36 years of living in So California and seeing the invasion and being personally effected by it. I have many “Mexican” friends that are in CA legally and what they say about this invasion could not be placed on this web site.

As for “rednecks” in the Carolinas I would rather have them for neighbors than a “clown house” of illegals with 50 or more living in a 3 bed room house.

You can label me and disagree all you want. It doesn’t effect me one bit. PC types like you are the problem with this country and the reason things are so out of control.

I beg to differ on PC types...my red-neck, mescan-friends (yes, there is such an anamoly), could care less, as long as everyone is in harmony;

There are 'labeled types' who are a Sunday short of the week living beside me now...to me - they are a perfect example of a dysfunctional anglo family
- maybe some rednecks will buy the house since you imply that they're good neighbors.

Shout-out from Tejas RedNC - Howdy!

Old 04-18-2007, 03:23 PM

111 posts, read 294,260 times
Quote:

Really? 70% in LOs Angeles Country and Orange Country?

Los Aangeles and Orange Country Future

Race 2010 2020 2030 Race 2010 2020 2030

Hispanic 30.0% 34.4% 36.3% Two or more races 03.7% 04.5% 05.6%
White 41.8% 35.9% 33.4% Hawaiian/Pacific Islander 01.3% 01.5% 01.4%
Asian 17.0% 17.3% 17.3% Native American 00.4% 00.5% 00.5%
Black 06.5% 05.8% 05.1% Other 00.3% 00.3% 00.3%

Last edited by Jones/S; 04-18-2007 at 03:55 PM..

Old 04-18-2007, 06:23 PM

4,805 posts, read 5,438,771 times
Uh-huh...like the illegal aliens are running up to the Census folks screaming "Count me! Count me!"

This type of information is completely unreliable. There are entire enclaves of illegal aliens living completely under the radar. They aren't going to be counted by a census which relies upon CITIZENS for information.

I live in Los Angeles county. Trust me, Caucasians are NOT the majority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration