Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 10:44 AM

1,233 posts, read 3,433,485 times

Advertisements

Mountain Boomer may really be the Dusean here...I am betting on it too and if he or she isn't. He or she will soon be banned if this keeps up, I am praying for it! Hee hee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2007, 10:48 AM

238 posts, read 179,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
Mountain Boomer may really be the Dusean here...I am betting on it too and if he or she isn't. He or she will soon be banned if this keeps up, I am praying for it! Hee hee

Get the name right MountIAnBoomer, and no I'm not explaining why.

You better pray for more than me being banned. Pray for forgiveness, mean spirited, old white ladies allow the Devil to rule over 'em.

No matter how thin you slice it, there's 2 sides - don't forget that.

Luv from Tejas...

Old 04-28-2007, 06:18 AM

LOL! OH goodness gracious...now we got the devil involved too and little old ladies! LOL!

Old 04-28-2007, 06:45 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
LOL! OH goodness gracious...now we got the devil involved too and little old ladies! LOL!
Must be 'The Devil With The Blue Dress On'.

Good golly, Miss Molly!

Old 04-28-2007, 10:50 AM

I am seriously LOL out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks

Old 04-29-2007, 11:55 AM

3 posts, read 9,517 times
Default ok here i go

i agree that they should go back to mexico actually i feel like im being pushed right out of america by mexicans they are everywhere making better money then american people...just because we let you in does not make you american...we are being entirly too nice...now we are gonna pay by losing our jobs so the other non americans can make money seriously this is getting a little too much for me and you can all have your opinions but im an american who is feeling envaded im angry where should i go back to? im in america.....when all of us go to heaven which i know im going to then we wont have to deal with this.....

Old 04-29-2007, 01:26 PM

63 posts, read 402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountianboomer View Post
Get the name right MountIAnBoomer, and no I'm not explaining why.

You better pray for more than me being banned. Pray for forgiveness, mean spirited, old white ladies allow the Devil to rule over 'em.

No matter how thin you slice it, there's 2 sides - don't forget that.

Luv from Tejas...
dusean and mountainboomer both seem to have gotten kicked out..even better

Last edited by tn06; 04-29-2007 at 01:40 PM..

Old 05-03-2007, 06:35 PM

WEll, it sure is about time!!!

Old 05-03-2007, 06:41 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,145,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHornGuy86 View Post
If they're that angry, they should all head back to Mexico. We already allow them to come over and work (and make a decent living) legally through the use of green cards, and other "friendly" legislation.

Many take advantage of this and work illegally in the US. If the US is so bad, then why do so many of them cross the border illegally to come over in the first place?

Not to mention that in many Texas hospitals, illegals account for as much as 50% of all births (at Parkland in Dallas, in which there are more births than any other hospital in the US, 60% are illegals). Astounding numbers, especially when you consider that it is US taxpayers that carry the burden of these individuals.

Actually 70% of the births at Parkland are to illegals.

Old 05-05-2007, 10:07 PM

238 posts, read 227,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Unrightfully so?!?! Have you seen the racist garbage posted on this site?! Everynight I have to worry about a hick making remarks about Illegals in his country town.
THANKS for the laughs! So you are more worried about censoring someone else's speech than the rights of Americans of ALL races? Black, white, Hispanic, and Asian CITIZENS who have worked hard to make this country great?

What a sad, sorry state we are in. The brainwashing in the public schools is now complete.

Whatever happened to "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it?"

I guess you can say ANYTHING as long as it is against whites, Christians, or Europeans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration