Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 03:49 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
and WHAT does this have to do with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?!

there are plenty of gangs with injunctions against them in LA. its a gang problem. not an ILLEGAL problem.
Perhaps because the Mexican mafia consists of both legal citizens and illegal aliens and members of the Mexican mafia assist illegal aliens with entering illegally?

Old 07-31-2009, 03:58 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,664,460 times
I LOVE IT!!!!!

you know NOTHING!!!

and who is the mexican mafia? are you aware that its a US based prison gang that runs most of the street gangs in LA? its not the mexican mafia like a mafia from mexico. its the gang that started in the prisons of CA. it "taxes" the gangs in CA. 18th st. florence. 38th st. they all have to pay the "bosses" their dues. the "EME" runs drugs, its calls shots. puts out greenlights, and IS AGAINST killing police. that brings heat into the neighborhood, more police presence means less sales. less sales means less money. the bosses dont want that.

and they have nothing to do with MEXICO! or illegals. sure some of there members might be illegals. but thats hard since foreign nat'ls are usually locked in with the feds or at detention centers.

wow, TWO L's today.

end this thread. ask the mods to close it. for your own good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Perhaps because the Mexican mafia consists of both legal citizens and illegal aliens and members of the Mexican mafia assist illegal aliens with entering illegally?

Old 07-31-2009, 03:59 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,245 times
Quote:
I LOVE IT!!!!!

you know NOTHING!!!

and who is the mexican mafia? are you aware that its a US based prison gang that runs most of the street gangs in LA? its not the mexican mafia like a mafia from mexico. its the gang that started in the prisons of CA. it "taxes" the gangs in CA. 18th st. florence. 38th st. they all have to pay the "bosses" their dues. the "EME" runs drugs, its calls shots. puts out greenlights, and IS AGAINST killing police. that brings heat into the neighborhood, more police presence means less sales. less sales means less money. the bosses dont want that.

and they have nothing to do with MEXICO! or illegals. sure some of there members might be illegals. but thats hard since foreign nat'ls are usually locked in with the feds or at detention centers.

wow, TWO L's today.

Where did I mention that the Mexican mafia was started or based in Mexico?

I mentioned that the Mexican mafia consists of BOTH legal citizens and illegal aliens.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:05 PM

LA M has both illegals and legals? how do you know? its in the CA state system. there are diff lockups for illegals.

but this whole thread is still irrelevant because the people protesting werent protesting what you said they were!

either way, im done. you wont kill this thread. its dead to me.
Quote:
Where did I mention that the Mexican mafia was started or based in Mexico?

I mentioned that the Mexican mafia consists of BOTH legal citizens and illegal aliens.

Old 07-31-2009, 04:34 PM

785 posts, read 1,050,014 times
Quote:
Hawaiian Gardens residents protest gang injunction - Press-Telegram

It's unbelievable to read whenever professionals put their lives on the line to arrest suspected criminals and protect a community, there are some disrespectful, arrogant, demented, meaningless and ethnocentric pieces of spit who have the audacity to accuse the police of racism and intolerance.
I honestly don't know how I feel about this, but there are a few things I'd like to point out. First of all, this has nothing to do with illegal immigration. I lived in Long Beach, which is right by Hawaiian Gardens, so I know about this sitiuation. Generally I'm against gang injunctions because they criminalize acts that shouldn't be criminalized. I think that instead of criminalizing any act, legal or illegal, that a gang member does, it would be better to focus resources on stopping wars between rival gangs. But I'm not going to apply this view to every single situation because I look at each situation seperately. I do think that something needs to be done to stop VHG because they are a racist gang. One of their main goals is to run all black people out of Hawaiian Gardens so the way I see it, these guys are like a hispanic version of the neo-nazis. While I'm not convinced that a gang injuntion is the way to go, they need to do something to stop these people from terrorizing the black community. I definitely think that black people in that area should be stocking up on guns and carrying them on the street for protection.

Last edited by jfields; 07-31-2009 at 04:42 PM..

Old 07-31-2009, 04:44 PM

he was being silly. facetious. ironic. sarcastic.

but as for your previous post i see your point.

the other effect that gang injunctions have is displacing gang members through out areas where they dont have injunctions. thus many bloods, crips, F13, 18th st.ers moved to paramount, palmdale, riverside, etc etc.

injunctions make certain areas "safer", but dont necesarily adress the issue of the gang at large. and detainment only works some of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfields View Post
Ok, I can understand why alot of you guys want to deport illegal immigrants, but you went way over the line with this one. This is probably the stupidest, most moronic idea I have read so far, and belive me I have heard alot of them on city data forums. Most of the people of Mexican descent in the United States are citizens or legal residents. They've got just as much of a right to be here as you do. If you've got a problem with that, mabye you should move to another country.

For the rest of you guys, regardless of whether you support complete amnesty or deporting all illegal immigrants, you've got to admit that what this person is suggesting is completely fu#ked up.

Old 07-31-2009, 05:25 PM

785 posts, read 1,050,014 times
Quote:
he was being silly. facetious. ironic. sarcastic.

but as for your previous post i see your point.

the other effect that gang injunctions have is displacing gang members through out areas where they dont have injunctions. thus many bloods, crips, F13, 18th st.ers moved to paramount, palmdale, riverside, etc etc.

injunctions make certain areas "safer", but dont necesarily adress the issue of the gang at large. and detainment only works some of the time.
You're right. Places that are known for being dangerous like South Central, Long Beach, Inglewood and even Compton, have seen drops in violent crime. But there are places like San Bernardino that are getting worse and worse. Things like gang injunctions and kicking people out of projects just move the problem somewhere else and are a cop out. Instead of doing that, they should be trying to get at the root of the problem.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:28 PM

287 posts, read 547,167 times
Quote:
I LOVE IT!!!!!

you know NOTHING!!!

wow, TWO L's today.

But the Mexican Mafia or "La Eme" is also involved in human and drug trafficking through the US-Mexico Border. There are definitely illegal immigrants in La Eme that's why they are able to distribute drugs from Mexico to the US. They also work with some of the drug cartels from Mexico.

I'm happy that the Sheriffs are standing up to these low lives. I'm tired of the Sureno Gangs' ethnocentric attitudes and racist, discriminatory behavior.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:58 PM

no they mostly leave that to the narcos across the border. they dont want much to do with them. it would be wild to see the narcos and thugs go at it. on second thought, i would hate to see that! but they operate in two different worlds. besides the product coming from MX (weed or meth) isnt the best quality. the M thugs dont want that. they make their own.
the cartels dont really be working with the M. la M has its own operatives and connections. both the M and the cartels are too greedy to share or work together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballakev View Post
But the Mexican Mafia or "La Eme" is also involved in human and drug trafficking through the US-Mexico Border. There are definitely illegal immigrants in La Eme that's why they are able to distribute drugs from Mexico to the US. They also work with some of the drug cartels from Mexico.

I'm happy that the Sheriffs are standing up to these low lives. I'm tired of the Sureno Gangs' ethnocentric attitudes and racist, discriminatory behavior.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:34 PM

640 posts, read 1,732,077 times
Can someone tell me why if a Latino gangmember kills a black person simply for being black it is not deemed a hate crime? why isnt this gang listed with the likes of the KKK? I'm not "down with the homies" so I dont know. And stuff like this reminds me that I am beyond happy I dont live in California, geezuz what a hell hole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration