U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 09:23 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballakev View Post
I never did say that the Sureno gangs are the only ones who are ethnocentric you imbecile. Obviously, many ethnic gangs have a nationalistic attitude but because the Sureno gangs are the majority of the minority that are prevalent in LA County, their radical display of ethnocentrism is much more notable. In the book the "The Black Hand" which revolves around "Boxer" an ex-member of La Eme, he has even stated how the La Eme faction wants to purify Southern California and rid it of all opposing minority gangs who are not Hispanic.
What would give the 'Hispanic' gangs heartburn would be if they had to deal with Argentine groups (White) and/or Dominican gangs (mostly Black)--------despite the latter two sets also being 'Hispanic'.

Old 08-01-2009, 05:17 PM

2,173 posts, read 2,464,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
They need to wall off that area, pull out the law and let them have at it. I give them 2 days before they are crying to get the Sheriff Dept back in.
I think this would be a great idea. There are numerous neighborhoods throughout the country that could benefit. And afterwards there would be some nice property to scoop up cheap, rehab and sell at a nice profit to productive members of society. I like it!

Old 08-01-2009, 05:27 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
I think this would be a great idea. There are numerous neighborhoods throughout the country that could benefit. And afterwards there would be some nice property to scoop up cheap, rehab and sell at a nice profit to productive members of society. I like it!
It is already happening here in Arizona where the mostly Hispanic illegal aliens are bugging out for many reasons-------------lots of inexpensive houses coming up for sale being bought by Americans.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:30 AM
Yac

5,875 posts, read 6,293,306 times
This thread started with something not related to immigration and ended as usual - with arguing and insults.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or