U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:02 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Residents opposed to the injunction, which targets members of the Varrio Hawaiian Gardens gang and its associates, shouted slogans decrying police harassment and carried signs asking where filed complaints had gone and what was happening to incarcerated loved ones.
Quote:
"This is just an excuse for the sheriffs to harass Hispanic residents, they're the biggest gang of all," one marcher, who identified himself only as Juan, said.
Hawaiian Gardens residents protest gang injunction - Press-Telegram

It's unbelievable to read whenever professionals put their lives on the line to arrest suspected criminals and protect a community, there are some disrespectful, arrogant, demented, meaningless and ethnocentric pieces of spit who have the audacity to accuse the police of racism and intolerance.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:56 AM

32,802 posts, read 30,052,880 times
They need to wall off that area, pull out the law and let them have at it. I give them 2 days before they are crying to get the Sheriff Dept back in.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
They need to wall off that area, pull out the law and let them have at it. I give them 2 days before they are crying to get the Sheriff Dept back in.
We had a somewhat similar experience here in the Phx area a year or so ago. Sheriff Joe handles LE in the town of Guadalupe whereupon he threatened to dry gulch them (after a 6 month notice) because some of the folks there ware butt hurt over the illegal alien sweeps. Needless to say: Guad begged Joe to not abandon them

Old 07-31-2009, 03:14 PM

16,416 posts, read 27,941,732 times
Sometimes I watch Dog the Bounty Hunter. I have never been to Hawaii, but mainly thought it was for the wealthy as it has such a high cost of living. Then when I watch Dog I see just how many utter dirtbags live there! So the high cost of living for the WORKING non-criminal is because the dirtbags are living off them. Dirtbags stick together and they don't want their gravy train to end if the working taxpayers and law enforcement run out of illegal aliens and turn the attention to them, so of course they will protest.

Old 07-31-2009, 03:25 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,072,228 times
oh man!!!! how can i say this without getting an infraction?

ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!?! there was absolutely no mention of illegal anything in this article.

the residents were protesting the injunction and the behaviour of the sheriffs dept.

what an erroneous connection. is there no room for logic in your brain?!?!

your post title is completely misleading. these people were not protesting illegal aliean arrests!

the arrest werent even against illegal aliens.

they went after a gang (found a couple of illegals, which is not suprising) and they arrested guys based on their affiliation. thats all that was. now the community is upset by the treatment received.

they are not protesting against illegal alien arrests!

you take a BIG L on this one sister. use your brain. read the article.

geezzzz!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Hawaiian Gardens residents protest gang injunction - Press-Telegram

It's unbelievable to read whenever professionals put their lives on the line to arrest suspected criminals and protect a community, there are some disrespectful, arrogant, demented, meaningless and ethnocentric pieces of spit who have the audacity to accuse the police of racism and intolerance.

Old 07-31-2009, 03:26 PM

i take it you didnt read the article either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
We had a somewhat similar experience here in the Phx area a year or so ago. Sheriff Joe handles LE in the town of Guadalupe whereupon he threatened to dry gulch them (after a 6 month notice) because some of the folks there ware butt hurt over the illegal alien sweeps. Needless to say: Guad begged Joe to not abandon them

Old 07-31-2009, 03:37 PM

16,416 posts, read 27,941,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
oh man!!!! how can i say this without getting an infraction?

ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!?! there was absolutely no mention of illegal anything in this article.

the residents were protesting the injunction and the behaviour of the sheriffs dept.

what an erroneous connection. is there no room for logic in your brain?!?!

your post title is completely misleading. these people were not protesting illegal aliean arrests!

the arrest werent even against illegal aliens.

they went after a gang (found a couple of illegals, which is not suprising) and they arrested guys based on their affiliation. thats all that was. now the community is upset by the treatment received.

they are not protesting against illegal alien arrests!

you take a BIG L on this one sister. use your brain. read the article.

geezzzz!!!!!!!
So they are even bigger dirtbags if they are sticking up for gang members and ended up "accidentally" sticking up for a few illegal aliens.

Old 07-31-2009, 03:41 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
So they are even bigger dirtbags if they are sticking up for gang members and ended up "accidentally" sticking up for a few illegal aliens.
And yet some of the worthless residents are also insane enough to accuse the police of racial profiling for simply doing their jobs.

Old 07-31-2009, 03:45 PM

no, they are protesting the fact that some "gang members" have not been active in the gang for decades but still get caught up because of past affiliations.

the CA courts are looking at a case invovling a reformed gang member who in his youth was affiliated but by the time he was grown up decided to quit the gang. he was kept as an active gang member in the injunction even tho he has not banged for about 25 years.

they are trying to find ways to get the reformed guys out of the injunction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post

Old 07-31-2009, 03:46 PM

and WHAT does this have to do with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?!

there are plenty of gangs with injunctions against them in LA. its a gang problem. not an ILLEGAL problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
And yet some of the worthless residents are also insane enough to accuse the police of racial profiling for simply doing their jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or