U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-21-2009, 05:14 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,207,047 times
Reputation: 4611

Advertisements

"(warning: Violence, vulgarity, racism, and threats to take over America)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslFPmo5Owc

 
Old 08-21-2009, 11:48 PM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Reputation: 620
LOL, you post a vid of an ignorant kid and claim he is a member of NCLR? How did you come to this conclusion?

Last edited by blacknight04; 08-21-2009 at 11:59 PM..
 
Old 08-22-2009, 12:21 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,207,047 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
LOL, you post a vid of an ignorant kid and claim he is a member of NCLR? How did you come to this conclusion?
I didn't make any conclusion, I only posted it.
 
Old 08-22-2009, 12:56 AM
 
2,381 posts, read 4,410,824 times
Reputation: 475
This is not a protest organized by La Raza. It is a group of people who were screaming "La Raza", yes in a very racist way.

I have no compassion for this kid who got arrested. He needs to serve time in jail but please dont make the assumption that he belongs to NCLR just because he was screaming "La Raza". There is no conection between the two.

On the other hand, look at this video of this organized march in which a pro legalization organization and so did a anti group. Notice no Mexican flags were in the air, except for the one that was dragging by the foot of a neo-nazi. I am not a supporter of the Mexica Movement but I was glad they did not raise any Mexican flags to show disrespect.

Vulgarity exists on both sides and so does racism. Both vulgarity and racism have already taken America, long before Mexicans immigrated. Just as a Native American. Notice how at least two antis displayed neo nazi salutes. One even went as far as saying that he was a "White Nationalist" and his "skin" was his uniform.


YouTube - Mexican vs Neo-nazi white minutemen Sheriff Arpaio supporters
 
Old 08-22-2009, 01:06 AM
 
2,381 posts, read 4,410,824 times
Reputation: 475
BTW, did I mention they were MINUTEMEN? Hmmmm....maybe it was the same person that posted the other YouTube that says La Raza.
 
Old 08-22-2009, 01:16 AM
 
Location: san deezy(city heights), ca
36 posts, read 50,320 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
This is not a protest organized by La Raza. It is a group of people who were screaming "La Raza", yes in a very racist way.

I have no compassion for this kid who got arrested. He needs to serve time in jail but please dont make the assumption that he belongs to NCLR just because he was screaming "La Raza". There is no conection between the two.

On the other hand, look at this video of this organized march in which a pro legalization organization and so did a anti group. Notice no Mexican flags were in the air, except for the one that was dragging by the foot of a neo-nazi. I am not a supporter of the Mexica Movement but I was glad they did not raise any Mexican flags to show disrespect.

Vulgarity exists on both sides and so does racism. Both vulgarity and racism have already taken America, long before Mexicans immigrated. Just as a Native American. Notice how at least two antis displayed neo nazi salutes. One even went as far as saying that he was a "White Nationalist" and his "skin" was his uniform.


YouTube - Mexican vs Neo-nazi white minutemen Sheriff Arpaio supporters
You don't have to compromise on the video in the original post.
It's clearly just some punk kid trying to act tough and impress the girls(by acting like an idiot), with those lowlife Minutemen trying to instigate him for the cameras and the cops.
"That's assault!"
"Stop calling us the n-word!"
"Officer, he's assaulting us!"

They were even too lazy to edit out their own voices to make it seem like they weren't egging him on for the cameras/police. The people were obviously angry with the Minutemen, especially after that pathetic display of cowardice, "Officer hellp me! This 90 pound kid is assaulting us!"
All the yelling of "viva la raza", "we're taking over" and even the mariachi music(which was hilarious) was obviously just to **** off the Minutemen. To taunt them for being the smallminded lowlives they are.

If those rednecks are afraid of a 80 pound kid with a big mouth, they got bigger problems than illegal immigration.
 
Old 08-22-2009, 01:21 AM
 
2,381 posts, read 4,410,824 times
Reputation: 475
As I said, there is vulgarity and racism on both sides, not to mention ignorance.

But maybe I was wrong, they ARE MINUTEMEN.

Last edited by zacatecana; 08-22-2009 at 01:41 AM.. Reason: add
 
Old 08-22-2009, 01:41 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,799 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Reputation: 17688
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
As I said, there is vulgarity and racism on both sides, not to mention ignorance.

But maybe I was wrong, they ARE MINUTEMEN.

The best part being many MM are Latinos.
 
Old 08-22-2009, 01:51 PM
 
Location: Reading, PA
4,059 posts, read 3,772,137 times
Reputation: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
I didn't make any conclusion, I only posted it.
You posted using for your subject line someone else's invalid allegation.

I like the adults egging on a stupid, hotheaded kid. Class acts all around.

BTW, I doubt the kid was arrested for anything. More likely he was hauled away until he calmed down then released with a warning to stay away.
 
Old 08-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 24 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,060 posts, read 15,472,876 times
Reputation: 5288
What is that a 14 year old kid? mkfarnam.

At least he spoke English, right? Pretty well too, looks like a win/win for America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top