Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 06:11 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,664,460 times

Advertisements

X's 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
No, I am not. The truth is the truth as I said before, this complex and area has illegals. It is well known in this area and there is always crime etc. I am from here, so I know. Now I am ending this thread, as I am sick of dealing with some of these bleeding hearts. I hope ice comes soon!

Old 09-09-2009, 10:34 PM

50,275 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
the one, don't you see that it is not convenient for them to post the real facts? They rely on false forwarded emails on illegal immigration and when told to find a reliable souce behind their stats, they can't.

If this "information" is so available to the public I'd like to see it. You said it is, where is it? All you Pro-Illegals have stated that data is right there for the masses. No it is not. It is privy to law enforcement only.

It's NOT public! As long as LE is not part of immigration enforcement it won't be, EVER. I'm hoping Obama stays the course and does fold local LE into immigration enforcement. At that time it would be logical to roll out this data to the public. I'm sure the pro-Illegals would consider this a nightmare as it would in fact show the actual data to the public and that not all or even most are here to do "jobs Americans won't do". It's the draw of Social Services and the ransacking of the 14th, nothing more.

** This is why you will continue to see post after post of individual crimes committed by Illegal Aliens **

The public would freak if they saw the data in comparison.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:37 PM

50,275 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Well I have worked for law enforcement agencies in the past and I know that the data is available for anyone to see.
Ok, where is it? I smell a fib. The only people that can gain access to this work for LE. I am surprised that someone has not started a private DB showing all of the crimes committed by the hundred of thousands of single articles in newspapers across the US. Really surprised.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration