Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 04:18 PM

28 posts, read 55,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
Thanks, you just proved my point about liberals..The only thing I said that could be used as name calling was "liberal" but look at the names you used for republicans...Again liberals thanks for proving my point about liberals..
Your welcome, the truth hurts doesn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2007, 04:25 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
What?

Are you questioning the roles of those who have served their country, fought and died for this country, for the freedoms you now enjoy as a citizen of this country?
I dought if he/she will ever understand....

Old 05-03-2007, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
What?

Are you questioning the roles of those who have served their country, fought and died for this country, for the freedoms you now enjoy as a citizen of this country?
Ya know, I know that this is like some huge republican gathering place here, where you can all just spew out your propaganda and all agree with each other and everything is all fine and dandy, and when someone comes in and challenges your fundamentalist ideals, you all go insane, and start glaring into the computer and pounding on your keyboard, which is amusing to say the least. But to get to your question, I never asked anyone to sign up for the military and "fight for my rights" as you put it, and I never would, and no I'm not against the soldiers, I'm against the war, maybe you've heard that one before. What I do know is I've seen people come back from war not even the same people, and many of them hated every second of being in the military, but alas needed the money, and saw no other option. The sad part is how many soldiers have come back from war with mental disorders? How many have come back and committed domestic assault? How many have come back and committed murder? I mean heck it's what they're trained to do right?

Old 05-03-2007, 04:27 PM

Quote:
I dought if he/she will ever understand....
The funny thing is I was just thinking the same thing about you.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetikjustiss View Post
Your welcome, the truth hurts doesn't it?
I think you had better go back and re-read everything...you just made my point again about liberals...

Old 05-03-2007, 04:35 PM

Quote:
I think you had better go back and re-read everything...you just made my point again about liberals...
I think maybe you should do the same, you prove my point pretty much every time you type one word on this forum, and why is it you conservatives like to label people so badly? You guys just love separating people don't you?

Old 05-03-2007, 04:36 PM

452 posts, read 1,132,062 times
Quote:
What I do know is I've seen people come back from war not even the same people, and many of them hated every second of being in the military, but alas needed the money, and saw no other option. The sad part is how many soldiers have come back from war with mental disorders? How many have come back and committed domestic assault? How many have come back and committed murder? I mean heck it's what they're trained to do right?
Needed the money??? I hope the people you know did not join the military for the money because it sucks...I have a hard time believing that you know anybody who has been in the military with the comments that you have just made.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:37 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetikjustiss View Post
I think maybe you should do the same, you prove my point pretty much every time you type one word on this forum, and why is it you conservatives like to label people so badly? You guys just love separating people don't you?
Ummm...seems like you're the one guilty of separation here.

"Why is it you conservatives....."

You guys just love...."

I rest my case.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:39 PM

[quote=poetikjustiss;664591]"Ya know, I know that this is like some huge republican gathering place here, where you can all just spew out your propaganda and all agree with each other and everything is all fine and dandy, and when someone comes in and challenges your fundamentalist ideals, you all go insane, and start glaring into the computer and pounding on your keyboard, which is amusing to say the least. But to get to your question, I never asked anyone to sign up for the military and "fight for my rights" as you put it, and I never would, and no I'm not against the soldiers, I'm against the war, maybe you've heard that one before. What I do know is I've seen people come back from war not even the same people, and many of them hated every second of being in the military, but alas needed the money, and saw no other option. The sad part is how many soldiers have come back from war with mental disorders? How many have come back and committed domestic assault? How many have come back and committed murder? I mean heck it's what they're trained to do right?"[/QUOTE

I have family that has served in Iraq and were in Baghdad and have met others returning from the mid east and have yet to meet one that was not proud to have served their country.....You need to stand up and thank them for allowing you to spew your hate for them...because your hate for them is showing here......

Old 05-03-2007, 04:45 PM

1,247 posts, read 925,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamInShape View Post
When did Americans get along in the past?? It wasn't until.......mmmmmmmmm....let's see until right now in the present where people are starting to get along. Just thirty years ago a black person was still called a "ni*&" while walking down the street. I think we are progressing not digressing.
Progressing? Technologically, yes. Socially? We were, but not anymore. Now we're regressing. Family structure is an important part of a functioning human society. We've destroyed that in this country. It has resulted in an increase in violence. We're all about collecting things. Our society has no substance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration