Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 06:52 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,818,484 times

Advertisements

This is the result below, of my obnoxious noisy illegal alien neighbors from hell. I cannot believe they played the race card AND I never said or did anything that is racist to them. THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY! I also was not notified when the hearing would be!

Nothing happened at the hearing, Julian denied everything and he and three Board members claimed that you were discriminating against Hispanics. I talked to every one of your neighbors, and they said that they did not hear noise. I talked to the police, they said the same. I can't take that kind of evidence to court. They're making you look like your're hearing things. Please do the following:
1. No more notes to any apartment. Make your complaints to the office only.
2. No more banging on the walls. (Get some ear plugs for the short term, until we can catch them.)
2. The next time you hear noise, call The person who answers will check and see if there is noise. It may take a few tries, but someone other than you has to hear the noise.

Last edited by Artsywoman; 10-06-2009 at 07:03 PM..

Old 10-06-2009, 07:00 PM

21,144 posts, read 41,996,054 times
Artsywoman: do me and favor a delete that phone number you posted..........I just found out (via the Internet) who it belongs to.

Old 10-06-2009, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Artsywoman: do me and favor a delete that phone number you posted..........I just found out (via the Internet) who it belongs to.
oops, THanks I forgot it was on there!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
oops, THanks I forgot it was on there!!!
TYVM!

Old 10-06-2009, 07:43 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,623,785 times

why are you bugging us with this?
are they really illegals? they dont seem to have a problem with the management...

you know what you have to do (get wintnesses). now go do that and leave your petty squabbles to the relationship or APT forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
This is the result below, of my obnoxious noisy illegal alien neighbors from hell. I cannot believe they played the race card AND I never said or did anything that is racist to them. THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY! I also was not notified when the hearing would be!

Nothing happened at the hearing, Julian denied everything and he and three Board members claimed that you were discriminating against Hispanics. I talked to every one of your neighbors, and they said that they did not hear noise. I talked to the police, they said the same. I can't take that kind of evidence to court. They're making you look like your're hearing things. Please do the following:
1. No more notes to any apartment. Make your complaints to the office only.
2. No more banging on the walls. (Get some ear plugs for the short term, until we can catch them.)
2. The next time you hear noise, call The person who answers will check and see if there is noise. It may take a few tries, but someone other than you has to hear the noise.

Old 10-06-2009, 08:22 PM

Why don't you please stop annoying me with your bs

Old 10-06-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefstop View Post
The same could be said for you. How do you know these people are illegal? And its pretty significant that youre the only one complaining out of all the neighbors in your building.
Considering that I lived near (5-7 miles away) where Artsywoman does today back in 1978-------I will tend to side with her on this

The enclave in question was/is lower income (by NoVa standards) and with the illegal alien plague infesting the Wash DC area these days.............connect the dots.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
So not living where she's at(but somewhat close) 30+ years ago is your proof that they are illegals? You tend to "side" with any claims about illegals all the time, so no surprise there.

And yet another bad metaphor. "Plague infesting"? Really?
I consider a large group of criminals to be a plague/pox on the community--------and, illegal aliens definitely qualify as such.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:38 PM

2,381 posts, read 5,027,852 times
Quote:
But the prize-winning question is.....are they illegals?
Its been discussed before briefstop. She keeps threatening them by calling ICE and the police but the neighbors are in no way afraid. The police even side with the neighbors. That should tell you all!

As a matter of fact, in the last thread she admitted the neighbors showed the police the note she wrote stating she would call ICE on them.

Yet, she keeps calling them illegals.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:12 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,027,852 times
Quote:
Its weird how the management is siding with her even though he/she him/herself hasn't seen any evidence. Several people feel that she is acting prejudiced toward Hispanics(according to the note from the manager). It seems like she's the one being a hostile neighbor, according to the info she's providing.
Yep!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration