U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-02-2007, 04:26 PM
 
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
481 posts, read 808,166 times
Reputation: 753

Advertisements

To anyone in Jersey, or anyone keeping track of these things, Hightstown, New Jersey in Mercer County has been declared a sanctuary city by its mayor. Apparently the mayor was elected by just 22 votes so it's close, but most Americans in the area are moving out.

Big houses in the area are being bought by employers to house their workers. 20 people to a house or more. Half go to work, the other half sleep in cots. Then they go to work and the other shift comes back.

I live 5 miles from this...

:'(
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-02-2007, 04:51 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Reputation: 3010
Welcome to OUR world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2007, 05:28 PM
 
340 posts, read 669,477 times
Reputation: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
To anyone in Jersey, or anyone keeping track of these things, Hightstown, New Jersey in Mercer County has been declared a sanctuary city by its mayor. Apparently the mayor was elected by just 22 votes so it's close, but most Americans in the area are moving out.

Big houses in the area are being bought by employers to house their workers. 20 people to a house or more. Half go to work, the other half sleep in cots. Then they go to work and the other shift comes back.

I live 5 miles from this...

:'(
What's the matter ?? They are just trying to have a better life here... Just because they are here Illegaly, sucking up welfare, medical benefits, etc., turning our country into a sh_thole, protesting in our streets, and many of them hate us, why should we be upset ??? Don't worry, the Illegal Lovers patrol will be on here shortly to inform you of why we shouldn't worry about the Illegal Invasion, and that we are racist, bigots, etc........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2007, 07:50 PM
 
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
481 posts, read 808,166 times
Reputation: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dir Drill 1 View Post
What's the matter ?? They are just trying to have a better life here... Just because they are here Illegaly, sucking up welfare, medical benefits, etc., turning our country into a sh_thole, protesting in our streets, and many of them hate us, why should we be upset ??? Don't worry, the Illegal Lovers patrol will be on here shortly to inform you of why we shouldn't worry about the Illegal Invasion, and that we are racist, bigots, etc........
AHHHH!!!! :-) Yea I already get that from my room mate who's completely ignorant of the truth but insists I'm the racist. She wonders why her town is filthy and in the same breath tells me most of the people in her town are Hispanics. She lives on the outskirts of Newark. But I'm not too worried about her future in society. She'll probably drink herself to death.

I think I'm gonna go walk around there with some statement or other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2007, 07:51 PM
 
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
481 posts, read 808,166 times
Reputation: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Welcome to OUR world.
I don't like it! Can I give it back? Hopefully some day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2007, 08:06 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
I don't like it! Can I give it back? Hopefully some day!
Don't give it back to me! I'm moving out of this godforsaken, third-world cesspool at the end of July. I've had it with the gangs, the illegals hanging out on every street corner as if the corners were their own private day labor centers, the traffic, the smog, the endless chatter in Spanish, the lack of customer service due to language barriers nearly everywhere I go, and the inability of the Governator to follow thorough with any of his promises, especially those regarding illegal immigration.

I'm moving to wide open prairies, mountains, and smog free skies. The illegals won't live there because it gets too bloody cold for them. Personally, occasional blizzards, white-outs, and 70 mph winds seem like a small price to pay to me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2007, 08:34 PM
 
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
481 posts, read 808,166 times
Reputation: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Don't give it back to me! I'm moving out of this godforsaken, third-world cesspool at the end of July. I've had it with the gangs, the illegals hanging out on every street corner as if the corners were their own private day labor centers, the traffic, the smog, the endless chatter in Spanish, the lack of customer service due to language barriers nearly everywhere I go, and the inability of the Governator to follow thorough with any of his promises, especially those regarding illegal immigration.

I'm moving to wide open prairies, mountains, and smog free skies. The illegals won't live there because it gets too bloody cold for them. Personally, occasional blizzards, white-outs, and 70 mph winds seem like a small price to pay to me!
Congrats! I wish I could leave but I'm in college so I'm tied down for the moment. Yea, I considered moving when I'm done to the Midwest... but I think I'm just going to emigrate from the US to Europe. I just don't foresee anything good happening for the US citizens. As of this writing we have 628 days, 2 hours, 20 minutes, and 32 seconds left of Bush... I don't think the US can take it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2007, 08:46 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Reputation: 3010
Europe is nearly a lost cause in itself! Their inability to protect their borders and the politically correct paralyzation of Britain most especially, has insured that within 10 years or so, England and a good part of Europe will be under Muslim control.

http://www.usawakeup.org/mission.htm

By the way, I'm also in college. I am transferring!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2007, 08:51 PM
 
111 posts, read 398,942 times
Reputation: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Europe is nearly a lost cause in itself! Their inability to protect their borders and the politically correct paralyzation of Britain most especially, has insured that within 10 years or so, England and a good part of Europe will be under Muslim control.

http://www.usawakeup.org/mission.htm

By the way, I'm also in college. I am transferring!
You don't know anything. Europa hanst border anymore....
lol I am from europa and ive never heard it before....Europa will be under control by muslim hahahahaha.................NEVER!!!! What are you dreaming at night??

For Example the illigal ons almost always havent a chance to get a job..in germany.

But Europa has 3td world country too..... but i dont know anything about them. I learnd in School that England was a 3th world too now it it a 2th world.....
But about another country i dont know. They're so stupid and unable to fix their own country like Mexico.

Last edited by Jones/S; 05-02-2007 at 09:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2007, 09:57 PM
 
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
481 posts, read 808,166 times
Reputation: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones/S View Post
You don't know anything. Europa hanst border anymore....
lol I am from europa and ive never heard it before....Europa will be under control by muslim hahahahaha.................NEVER!!!! What are you dreaming at night??

For Example the illigal ons almost always havent a chance to get a job..in germany.

But Europa has 3td world country too..... but i dont know anything about them. I learnd in School that England was a 3th world too now it it a 2th world.....
But about another country i dont know. They're so stupid and unable to fix their own country like Mexico.
I'm sorry, this post doesn't make sense. You're using a lot of double negatives and things...

"Illegal ones almost always haven't a chance to get a job... in Germany"
Are you saying that illegals can't get jobs in Germany?

England is not a third world country. I'm sure parts of Europe are, but England has never been a third world country since the Middle Ages (off hand I don't know if they were at this time either). They ruled half the world for a long time. No way they're third world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top