Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2009, 06:40 PM

50,116 posts, read 46,724,808 times

Advertisements

I guess it's the fault of us tax payers? It's not the Mexican Govt or other Countries Govt, it's all the blame on us average smoes who don't hire or even want them here.

Border-death numbers remain steady - SignOnSanDiego.com

Ch 10 news depicted the author of the movie maker about how border deaths have remained the same due the Coyotes getting three grand to still drag these people across the border out in the desert.

We should be ashamed as tax payers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2009, 06:47 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,524,267 times
"Deaths crossing the border are the fault of enforcement"? I suppose so....so are deaths occurring during bank holdups; deaths occurring among prison inmates; and deaths occurring during high-speed car chases. In EACH example, these deaths were originally caused by law enforcement.

......and deaths occurring in airplane crashes are the fault of the Wright Brothers....

Makes sense to me...

Old 09-30-2009, 06:48 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,195,928 times
if that is so every attempt to prevent home invasion is a crime

Old 09-30-2009, 06:53 PM

50,116 posts, read 46,724,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
if that is so every attempt to prevent home invasion is a crime

I am still looking for the scene that states all of these people were forced to cross. So far it still looks like it's volunteer. I can understand if no one was ever deported and told them...Hey, don't even think about crossing, it's too dangerous and you'd be crazy. Instead the apologists and relatives of the Illegals already here keep pumping them up with lies that it's not that dangerous.

In my book all of the Illegal Alien supporters casting lies to get these people here are directly responsible for their deaths. No amount of church time is going to get the blood off of their hands.

You should be telling them not to cross, not it's safe to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration