U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 12-14-2009, 07:22 PM
 
Location: Houston
52 posts, read 64,360 times
Reputation: 26

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Then they should stay in Mexico where there labor and contributions would be better appreciated.
Stay in Mexico?? Why not? I've heard it's a beautiful country. But, see, I am not Mexican, so that might be a problem.
And I don't think it would be better appreciated; Mexico is a great country full of hard working people. I am pretty sure most of those jobs are taken. No need of me going overthere. And, that's not my job profile either.

 
Old 12-14-2009, 07:24 PM
 
Location: Houston
52 posts, read 64,360 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If that was the case, Santa Anna Fired upon his own people in the town of Gonzales Texas. The start of the war, where Sam Houston had his revenge for the Alamo. The battle of the San Jacinto, put the Mexicans in their place. Sending them back across the Rio Grande, with their tails tucked between their legs.

We took it alright and the time has come to do it again, as someone has lost their memories.
And your point is...
 
Old 12-14-2009, 07:29 PM
 
Location: Houston
52 posts, read 64,360 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That labor has pushed me right out of the job I love to do and am well capable of doing it. That pisses me off and I'm an American.

No, I do not in anyway VALUE exploited labor. So I hope your really pissed! It is only going to get worse for you.

Watch what happens tomorrow, when the Amnesty Bill is introduced to Congress. Remember the Alamo, Remember the Battle on the San Jacinto.
You will see bloodshed. It will be the last straw for many patriotic Americans.
Well, you would certainly not get fired for other reason than you were just not doing good at it and someone else realized how hard working outsiders are.
And, yes I hope the Amnesty Bill is passed so someone else will be as pissed as that person wants me to be.
 
Old 12-14-2009, 07:30 PM
 
Location: Cherokee Nation
28,840 posts, read 11,309,810 times
Reputation: 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFLTX View Post
And your point is...

It is time to kick ass once again, to jar the memory of where you belong.
 
Old 12-14-2009, 07:30 PM
 
1,434 posts, read 1,831,000 times
Reputation: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFLTX View Post
Stay in Mexico?? Why not? I've heard it's a beautiful country. But, see, I am not Mexican, so that might be a problem.
And I don't think it would be better appreciated; Mexico is a great country full of hard working people. I am pretty sure most of those jobs are taken. No need of me going overthere. And, that's not my job profile either.
Where in my comment did I specify you?
 
Old 12-14-2009, 07:42 PM
 
Location: Houston
52 posts, read 64,360 times
Reputation: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is time to kick ass once again, to jar the memory of where you belong.
Then why not kick black people asses back to Africa? Why not kick white people asses back to England, Germany, Italy, Russia, or wherever they are from? Why not kick Hawaiians back to Philipines, Taiwan, China, Japan or wherever they are from? Then, yes sure, let's kick the Mexicans back to Mexico if that's your will. Let's be a selfish nation as we have always been. Let's not be United. Freedom for all? Who gives a damn. And then, starve to death because there ain't no one doing the job which we so "selfishly" fail to and are focused on ignoring. Ugh... this gets more pathetic every time.
 
Old 12-14-2009, 08:08 PM
 
Location: Cherokee Nation
28,840 posts, read 11,309,810 times
Reputation: 6404
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFLTX View Post
Well, you would certainly not get fired for other reason than you were just not doing good at it and someone else realized how hard working outsiders are.
And, yes I hope the Amnesty Bill is passed so someone else will be as pissed as that person wants me to be.

I'm a subcontact flooring installer...I'm not an employee to be fired. I have been lowball underbid, to purposely put me out of business. I cannot run a legal business and lose money on every job, trying to be "competitive" on bidding.
I have every right to be pissed. I'm an American. If your not a Mexican, your an anti-American traitor. Amnesty is Treasonous. There will be bloodshed in the streets. Mark my words.
 
Old 12-14-2009, 08:17 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,630,274 times
Reputation: 3668
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFLTX View Post
Yes, MLK fought for rights of all Americans, but his most important reason certainly was the rights of African-Americans, and you cannot contradict me on that; because white people definitely were not the ones made to get up their seats in public buses so a black person could sit on it.

I do agree that when it is necessary, illegal people should be deported. WHEN IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I do not agree, however, that families are separated and broken in half because a red neck police officer decided to do so just for fun. Or say because he was cleaning up the C R A P that some other legal citizen left on the restroom of a restaurant. Get my point?

I want to let you know, I am not Mexican, if that matters at all. And if you want to know about my point of view of the U.S. taking half of Mexico away, read my above post.
Then the idiotic American/green card holder (usually a woman) who dallied with an illegal alien can follow her hubby back to his country. Problem solved.
 
Old 12-14-2009, 08:19 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,630,274 times
Reputation: 3668
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFLTX View Post
Stay in Mexico?? Why not? I've heard it's a beautiful country. But, see, I am not Mexican, so that might be a problem.
And I don't think it would be better appreciated; Mexico is a great country full of hard working people. I am pretty sure most of those jobs are taken. No need of me going overthere. And, that's not my job profile either.
Mexico is a basketcase. That nation needs to grow up and take responsibility for all of its citizens------------not just its (mostly) White elite.
 
Old 12-14-2009, 08:22 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,630,274 times
Reputation: 3668
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFLTX View Post
Then why not kick black people asses back to Africa? Why not kick white people asses back to England, Germany, Italy, Russia, or wherever they are from? Why not kick Hawaiians back to Philipines, Taiwan, China, Japan or wherever they are from? Then, yes sure, let's kick the Mexicans back to Mexico if that's your will. Let's be a selfish nation as we have always been. Let's not be United. Freedom for all? Who gives a damn. And then, starve to death because there ain't no one doing the job which we so "selfishly" fail to and are focused on ignoring. Ugh... this gets more pathetic every time.
Who is discussing booting American citizens out of the USA? As for illegals----------they need to leave or else (within the law). Needless to say: birthright citizenship (Anchor Babies) needs to be rescinded unless at least one parent is here legally-----------to be determined by DNA testing, if needed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:53 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top