U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2007, 02:13 AM

111 posts, read 398,942 times

Advertisements

Hi Guy's,

How is it going Guys?

I don't understand a few things....help me guy's
Mhhhh....so, I know Mexico has alot problem in their own country and thats why they're coming to USA to have a better life. And the Mexican should be happy that they're having a nice neighbor like the USA. They shouldn't be angry or mad with USA. What would happen with Mexico without USA? Mexico would be a larger country. However, poorer and worse. They would have the same problems and more without USA. And nobody could go to another country to get a better job or something else.
USA showed Mexico many things, how do to. I think so....

One more problem with Mexico is that they believe to much on god.
They have too much babies and not enough jobs. I think that's a big problem over there.
Mexico get alot help from USa, right?

BUT NOW MY QUESTION.

What would Mexico do, if alot american go to Mexico? If they're taking your jobs and your entire system? Everything like the Mexicans in USA right now? or breaking your laws....etc everthing. What would they do? Think about it, if Mexico has the same problem like USa today. Mexico should love USa.
I think the would do the same like USa want to do and more, right? USa is too nice to Mexico.

I hope you guys understand me what i mean....:P

Last edited by Jones/S; 05-09-2007 at 02:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2007, 02:22 AM

2,432 posts, read 6,004,847 times
Mexico takes a hard line to illegal aliens that cross their southern border. They would do whatever was in their best interests. We as a nation don't do that in america.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:45 PM

2 posts, read 3,205 times
You know if we have a problem with mexican's then why dont we fix the border. Peice's are missing holes are all around it. We need to do something about it. Or atleast but up more border control!

Old 10-29-2008, 09:21 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones/S View Post

BUT NOW MY QUESTION.

What would Mexico do, if alot american go to Mexico? If they're taking your jobs and your entire system? Everything like the Mexicans in USA right now? or breaking your laws....etc everthing. What would they do? Think about it, if Mexico has the same problem like USa today. Mexico should love USa.
I think the would do the same like USa want to do and more, right? USa is too nice to Mexico.

I hope you guys understand me what i mean....:P
What would Mexico do? Mexico likes Mexico the way it is. Mexico has no interest in a massive demographic change like is happening in the US. Mexico's military would nip it in the bud asap.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:48 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,663,111 times
Good question, Jones/S

Aside from a Mega-Corrupt Government, there is absolutely no reason Mexico needs to be so poor and without!

The country literally has everything, if not more, than the United States.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:17 PM

136 posts, read 256,859 times
I know how to solve Mexico's problems:

1. Deport all known illegal immigrants back to their home countries, including illegal Mexicans.
2. Deny any government benefits to illegal immigrants, including illegal Mexicans.
3. Increase border security.
4. Tell the Mexican government to fix its OWN DAMNED PROBLEMS.
5. Continuously repeat steps 1 - 4 and then wait for a few years. The politicians will inevitably be forced to solve their country's problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or