U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-30-2009, 07:56 AM
 
4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Reputation: 620

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Those are lies pushed by you pro-illegals about Dobbs. Dobbs does not blame Mexican illegals (or any other illegals) for "everything" wrong with the U.S. Sure they contribute to our problems but your side likes to exaggerate by saying "everything". He did not go after Obama about his birth certificate. He just presented both sides of this story and in fact said that he believes Obama was born here. More lies by your side!

When did Dobbs ever mention skin color or imply his views have anything to do with skin color? His wife is Latina for God's sake! Your side needs to stop the lies and exaggerations and quite demonizing anyone opposed to illegal immigration. It is disgusting the way you are dividing our country by your racism.
Look who's talking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-30-2009, 07:58 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Like anti-illegals don't demonize and threaten people like Geraldo and other so called "pro-illegal" activist leaders on forums and blogs? I also don't see you complaining when Dobbs demonizes Mexicans etc on his t.v and radio show every single day.
I have NEVER heard Dobbs demonize Mexicans -- only Mexican illegal aliens. They certainly don’t deserve to be praised. Furthermore, his wife is Mexican-American. Why would he have married her if he hates Mexicans?

No, there is a concerted effort by open borders/amnesty advocates to silence opposition. Dobbs is one of the few in the media with the b@lls to address this issue. If he is lying, why can’t anyone provide evidence – including the pro-illegals on this forum?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Those are lies pushed by you pro-illegals about Dobbs. Dobbs does not blame Mexican illegals (or any other illegals) for "everything" wrong with the U.S. Sure they contribute to our problems but your side likes to exaggerate by saying "everything". He did not go after Obama about his birth certificate. He just presented both sides of this story and in fact said that he believes Obama was born here. More lies by your side!

When did Dobbs ever mention skin color or imply his views have anything to do with skin color? His wife is Latina for God's sake! Your side needs to stop the lies and exaggerations and quite demonizing anyone opposed to illegal immigration. It is disgusting the way you are dividing our country by your racism.
It’s pure desperation. They know they have nothing substantive to offer in defense of lawlessness, so they demonize and try to silence the opposition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Look who's talking.
Oh, so to oppose illegal immigration is racism? How can that be when we oppose all illegals no matter what their ethnicity is? Ok, now bring out the tired old lies that because Mexicans get most mention that is racism toward them. You know damned well that it is only because they make up the overwhelming majority of illegals.

Let me ask you this. Are whites, blacks or Asians in this country advocating for the illegal entry and an amnesty for their own kind? What group is it that is doing that? Do a little soul searching here as to who are the racists among us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2009, 08:07 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Look who's talking.
And is prejudice against illegal aliens solely because of their status wrong?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2009, 08:08 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It’s pure desperation. They know they have nothing substantive to offer in defense of lawlessness, so they demonize and try to silence the opposition.
Which is backfiring more and more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2009, 08:28 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,081 posts, read 30,599,526 times
Reputation: 12815
Lets get this straight right now before this heads into another racist thread.

It is not white against brown, although I have my doubts it isn't, brown against white.

It is all about Americans, against illegal enterance into our country. I don't remember anything saying "mi casa, sue casa"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2009, 08:50 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,059 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Reputation: 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I have NEVER heard Dobbs demonize Mexicans -- only Mexican illegal aliens. They certainly don’t deserve to be praised. Furthermore, his wife is Mexican-American. Why would he have married her if he hates Mexicans?

No, there is a concerted effort by open borders/amnesty advocates to silence opposition. Dobbs is one of the few in the media with the b@lls to address this issue. If he is lying, why can’t anyone provide evidence – including the pro-illegals on this forum?

He is not just against illegal immigration, he targets the Mexican government, cartels, and churches in Mexico. He has made a lot of enemies not just illegals.

I am not advocating any harm to him, but having a Mexican wife he thinks he has an open door to publicly criticize ("B@lls") all that is wrong with Mexico. Some of those people may not like that.

He is also very pro-choice and pro-gay marriage....

Do you see the number of groups that may be his enemies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2009, 09:07 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
He is not just against illegal immigration, he targets the Mexican government, cartels, and churches in Mexico. He has made a lot of enemies not just illegals.

I am not advocating any harm to him, but having a Mexican wife he thinks he has an open door to publicly criticize ("B@lls") all that is wrong with Mexico. Some of those people may not like that.

He is also very pro-choice and pro-gay marriage....

Do you see the number of groups that may be his enemies?
Are you serious? You are defending drug cartels?

Yes, he admonishes all of them. The Mexican government is complicit is this massive invasion. They not only refuse to care for their own, they encourage them to come here and fleece the citizens of this country. They also have no qualms about criticizing OUR policies. The churches are just as bad. They too, believe we are obligated to support hordes of illegals from Mexico.

Edit: I misread your post. Yes, he has many enemies. However, none are as vociferous and rabid as illegal aliens and their enablers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2009, 09:42 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17687
How many of the Pro-Illegals would be on this thread if the majority of Illegals were from Canada? I'm guessing..... NONE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top