U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 03:09 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,824,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug Life View Post
What a surprise. You make a wild generalization without evidence...how shocking.

Dobbs is in Jersey, it was probably Tony Soprano who shot at his house.
I have as much evidence for that as I do for it being a "pro-illegal".

It was probably just some idiot messing around with a gun that had no idea the bullet would hit anything. It's not like they targeted Dobbs himself, it just hit the house while his wife was home. Seems if you're going to go to that trouble to attack Dobbs, you'd make the attack a little more direct.
I guess the threatening calls and email are inadvertent as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 03:09 PM

9,064 posts, read 15,482,794 times
Doesn't really matter Benicar, the NJ Sheriff said it was a stray Hunter bullet that hit the top of the house. Not even close to him.

Dobbs is just trying to gain sympathy and publicity.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:12 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,824,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Can you or him provide evidence that it was "pro-illegals" who shot at his wife?

Lou Dobbs Links Gunshot at His Home to Positions on Illegal Immigration - HispanicBusiness.com

Maybe Dick cheney did it.

I have already stated (on this thread) that I DO NOT have proof. Do I need to copy and paste it as a disclaimer after each post? I would have to be one of the detectives investigating his case to be privy to such evidence.

On the other hand, if he is such a racist, surely you can post SOMETHING to substantiate your claim. . . . comments, hidden-camera video, a transcript from CNN.

Perhaps it was Dick Cheney. Who knows?

Old 10-30-2009, 03:50 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:
Calling all Mestizos/Indians "Bottom feeders" has got to be one of the most offensive things I've seen on these boards outside of the Neo-Nazis who took over the board in September.

Clearly you are so anti-Immigration because you're offended by the Brown Mexicans. Being so obsessed with deporting and jailing all brown people from Mexico says a lot about your beliefs and it's sickening to me that you think it's okay to say things like that.

You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope that you have the balls to say these kinds of things directly to Mexicans so you can see how offensive and racist they think you are.
How about you telling the above to the (mostly) White Mexican elite? Obviously they think the 'brown' folks SoB are indeed bottom feeders; otherwise there would be far fewer of the latter trying to sneak into the USA.

Give it up: the race card does not work on me if trying to shame me into being pro amnesty for a bunch of illegal alien losers.

FYI: I have told several Hispanics that Mexico treats its Mestizos like dirt.

Old 10-30-2009, 04:06 PM

2,518 posts, read 1,847,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
How about you telling the above to the (mostly) White Mexican elite? Obviously they think the 'brown' folks SoB are indeed bottom feeders; otherwise there would be far fewer of the latter trying to sneak into the USA.

Give it up: the race card does not work on me if trying to shame me into being pro amnesty for a bunch of illegal alien losers.

FYI: I have told several Hispanics that Mexico treats its Mestizos like dirt.
Have you walked up to a group of Mestizo men and said "You people are bottom feeders"?

If not, you're just hiding behind your keyboard and computer monitor. Be a man and voice your opinions to the people who you hate.

Notice how the word "race card" only comes out of the mouths (or keyboards) of those who seem to be most hateful of other races?

You people always try to turn everything into a problem caused by Illegals...like this event which was actually just a stray bullet from a hunter's gun. It just shows how wrong you people always are.

You blame and blame and blame, but these problems in your life are actually your own. My life is easier because of immigrants, not harder.

Why are you so angry? Why do you hate immigrants so much? Where did this xenophobia come from? Did you get hurt by an immigrant when you were younger? Did you lose your job as a day laborer, janitor, migrant farmworker or dishwasher? Seriously, what did Illegals do to you to make you so insanely hateful against them? How long has your family been in this country? Where did your ancestors come from?

Old 10-30-2009, 06:34 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,158,884 times
Quote:
Have you walked up to a group of Mestizo men and said "You people are bottom feeders"?

If not, you're just hiding behind your keyboard and computer monitor. Be a man and voice your opinions to the people who you hate.

Notice how the word "race card" only comes out of the mouths (or keyboards) of those who seem to be most hateful of other races?

You people always try to turn everything into a problem caused by Illegals...like this event which was actually just a stray bullet from a hunter's gun. It just shows how wrong you people always are.

You blame and blame and blame, but these problems in your life are actually your own. My life is easier because of immigrants, not harder.

Why are you so angry? Why do you hate immigrants so much? Where did this xenophobia come from? Did you get hurt by an immigrant when you were younger? Did you lose your job as a day laborer, janitor, migrant farmworker or dishwasher? Seriously, what did Illegals do to you to make you so insanely hateful against them? How long has your family been in this country? Where did your ancestors come from?
Since when is being opposed to illegal immigration "hate"?

The investigation of this incident is still on going so how can you claim that it was a stray bullet from a hunter? Nothing has been determined yet!

It is you pro-illegals that always pull the race card and yet you get all uppity when you are called on it? Equating opposing illegal immigration to hate is pulling the race card! More lies by your side. We do not blame our personal problems on immigrants whether they be legal or illegal. How can you make such a statement without even knowing these people?

Your life is easier with immigrants? Well good for you but the subject isn't "immigrants" it is illegal aliens. Please learn the diffference. Who hates "immgrants"? Who is xenophobic? It means a fear of strangers. We are the most diverse country in the world so who is afraid of strangers?

If you haven't boned up on the negatives impacting our entire country from illegal immigration then I can't help you but again that doesn't equate to hate. Your side likes to use these false trigger words to illicit an emotional response when this isn't about emotion but our laws.

What difference does it make where our ancestors came from? We aren't responsible for their actions anyway. But most of our ancestors came here legally not illegally. Again, learn to know the difference.

Last edited by chicagonut; 10-30-2009 at 06:54 PM..

Old 10-30-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
What did zactena do or say for you to accuse him of racism in the first place? You guys can certainly dish it but definitely can't stand it when it's dished right back at you.

You quoted this post and then accused him and all others opposed to Dobbs as being racists.
Try comprehending the posts will you? I never called any individual a racist. What I said is that it isn't Whites, Blacks or Asians advocating for their ethnic kind to be in our country illegally. It is Hispanics! And yes it is a racist agenda. I never said that if you don't like Dobbs you are a racist either. Try to keep up,will you? By the way, do you always speak for others? If Zactena has a problem with my words directed at him/her then they should be the one to tell me so. Are you his guardian?

Old 10-30-2009, 07:06 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:

Give it up.

Are you discussing legal immigrants or illegal aliens? There is a difference-----------to at least a law abiding person.

The party is over for illegal aliens and their enablers.

Now it is just a question of mopping up residual resistance against enforcement of the laws pertaining to the above.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:30 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,795,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Try comprehending the posts will you? I never called any individual a racist. What I said is that it isn't Whites, Blacks or Asians advocating for their ethnic kind to be in our country illegally. It is Hispanics! And yes it is a racist agenda. I never said that if you don't like Dobbs you are a racist either. Try to keep up,will you? By the way, do you always speak for others? If Zactena has a problem with my words directed at him/her then they should be the one to tell me so. Are you his guardian?
Huh?
Quote:
For the first time in the nation’s history, Asian American and Pacific Islander groups came together this week to call for comprehensive immigration reform.
Asian Americans Mobilize for Immigration Reform | Immigration | AlterNet
Quote:
Lawmakers including Democratic New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez; House Democrats Nydia Velazquez of New York and Luis Gutierrez of Chicago; Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus Chairman Mike Honda; and Congressional Black Caucus Member Rep. Yvette Clarke called for comprehensive immigration reform as a way of keeping families together, protecting the rights of immigrant and non-immigrant workers, and strengthening the U.S. economy.
Multicultural Lawmakers Call For Immigration Reform (http://www.hispanicmarketweekly.com/featureArticle.cms?id=2250 - broken link)

They are all advocating for legal status to be given to those here illegally regardless of ethnicity or race. They only people advocating for them to be here illegally would be the so called "anti-illegals".

Old 10-31-2009, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Huh?
Asian Americans Mobilize for Immigration Reform | Immigration | AlterNet
Multicultural Lawmakers Call For Immigration Reform (http://www.hispanicmarketweekly.com/featureArticle.cms?id=2250 - broken link)

They are all advocating for legal status to be given to those here illegally regardless of ethnicity or race. They only people advocating for them to be here illegally would be the so called "anti-illegals".
So all of a sudden non-hispanics are organizing for CIR? Hmm, how much payola was involved by Hispanics to get them to join their agenda? Of course Hispanics have to advocate for all illegals that are here or their racism would be even more apparent but guess what ethnic group would benefit most from it?

No, anti-illegals are not advocating for illegals to remain here illegally we want them to go home. No CIR just deportation as our laws demand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration