Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 09:47 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,303,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Shots Fired at Lou Dobbs’ House/Car
Illegal is as illegal does-F.Gump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 10:07 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,016,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
He is not just against illegal immigration, he targets the Mexican government, cartels, and churches in Mexico. He has made a lot of enemies not just illegals.

I am not advocating any harm to him, but having a Mexican wife he thinks he has an open door to publicly criticize ("B@lls") all that is wrong with Mexico. Some of those people may not like that.

He is also very pro-choice and pro-gay marriage....

Do you see the number of groups that may be his enemies?
And that is a bad thing how?

I am Pro Choice (which also defends a woman's right to bear a child) and am OK with at least civil unions for Gays along with being extremely anti illegal immigration.

As for Mexico being criticized; it frankly deserves to be 'called out' since it clearly cannot or is that will not take care of its bottom feeders AKA mostly Mestizos/Indians.

Old 10-30-2009, 10:31 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,438,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And that is a bad thing how?

I am Pro Choice (which also defends a woman's right to bear a child) and am OK with at least civil unions for Gays along with being extremely anti illegal immigration.

As for Mexico being criticized; it frankly deserves to be 'called out' since it clearly cannot or is that will not take care of its bottom feeders AKA mostly Mestizos/Indians.

You folks here are so jumpy, did I say it was a bad thing? No. I said, he has made a lot of enemies.

Honestly out of all those that he has criticized (Cartels, Church, Anti-Gay, Pro-Life)... illegals are probably the least dangerous, illegals are the least organized, have less money to be lost than the rest of his enemies.

Old 10-30-2009, 12:53 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,338,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
No, I have no proof.
What a surprise. You make a wild generalization without evidence...how shocking.

Dobbs is in Jersey, it was probably Tony Soprano who shot at his house.
I have as much evidence for that as I do for it being a "pro-illegal".

It was probably just some idiot messing around with a gun that had no idea the bullet would hit anything. It's not like they targeted Dobbs himself, it just hit the house while his wife was home. Seems if you're going to go to that trouble to attack Dobbs, you'd make the attack a little more direct.

Old 10-30-2009, 12:58 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,727,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Oh, so to oppose illegal immigration is racism? How can that be when we oppose all illegals no matter what their ethnicity is? Ok, now bring out the tired old lies that because Mexicans get most mention that is racism toward them. You know damned well that it is only because they make up the overwhelming majority of illegals.

Let me ask you this. Are whites, blacks or Asians in this country advocating for the illegal entry and an amnesty for their own kind? What group is it that is doing that? Do a little soul searching here as to who are the racists among us.
What did zactena do or say for you to accuse him of racism in the first place? You guys can certainly dish it but definitely can't stand it when it's dished right back at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana
The point Deezus was trying to make is that it is a bad comparison with Dr. Martin Luther King and I agree.

There is a big difference when MLK wanted equality for all and justice irregardless of skin color and Dobbs blaming Mexican illegal immigrants for everything wrong with the US and going after President Obama for something as silly as a birth certificate when the Supreme Court had already addressed the issue. Dobbs prejudice is "skin". The exact same thing that Dr. Martin Luther King preached we should not judge. Dobbs is just the opposite of MLK.
You quoted this post and then accused him and all others opposed to Dobbs as being racists.

Old 10-30-2009, 12:58 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,338,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Calling all Mestizos/Indians "Bottom feeders" has got to be one of the most offensive things I've seen on these boards outside of the Neo-Nazis who took over the board in September.

Clearly you are so anti-Immigration because you're offended by the Brown Mexicans. Being so obsessed with deporting and jailing all brown people from Mexico says a lot about your beliefs and it's sickening to me that you think it's okay to say things like that.

You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope that you have the balls to say these kinds of things directly to Mexicans so you can see how offensive and racist they think you are.

Old 10-30-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug Life View Post
Calling all Mestizos/Indians "Bottom feeders" has got to be one of the most offensive things I've seen on these boards outside of the Neo-Nazis who took over the board in September.

Clearly you are so anti-Immigration because you're offended by the Brown Mexicans. Being so obsessed with deporting and jailing all brown people from Mexico says a lot about your beliefs and it's sickening to me that you think it's okay to say things like that.

You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope that you have the balls to say these kinds of things directly to Mexicans so you can see how offensive and racist they think you are.
Not only does he think it is okay, the majority of his so called fellow "anti-illegal" posters on here agree with him.

Old 10-30-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I have NEVER heard Dobbs demonize Mexicans -- only Mexican illegal aliens. They certainly don’t deserve to be praised. Furthermore, his wife is Mexican-American. Why would he have married her if he hates Mexicans?

No, there is a concerted effort by open borders/amnesty advocates to silence opposition. Dobbs is one of the few in the media with the b@lls to address this issue. If he is lying, why can’t anyone provide evidence – including the pro-illegals on this forum?
Can you or him provide evidence that it was "pro-illegals" who shot at his wife?

Quote:
However, Sgt. Jones noted that the bullet struck the "apex of the house, near the roof," high above a standing person.
Lou Dobbs Links Gunshot at His Home to Positions on Illegal Immigration - HispanicBusiness.com

Maybe Dick cheney did it.

Last edited by blacknight04; 10-30-2009 at 01:36 PM..

Old 10-30-2009, 01:48 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,438,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Can you or him provide evidence that it was "pro-illegals" who shot at his wife?

Lou Dobbs Links Gunshot at His Home to Positions on Illegal Immigration - HispanicBusiness.com

Maybe Dick cheney did it.

From the article:

Quote:
But New Jersey law enforcement officials say it's much more likely that the shot was a stray bullet from a nearby hunter.

"At this time of year, hunter complaints go up," Sgt. Stephen Jones
Wouldn't that be ironic (tragic), if Lou Dobbs were 'accidentally' shot by some Anti-Illegal, hard nose Republican, HUNTER, out on his 3 acre ranch in New Jersey?

The only thing more Ironic than Dick Cheney, would be if the Hunter were Sheriff Joe....

Old 10-30-2009, 02:04 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,504,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
You folks here are so jumpy, did I say it was a bad thing? No. I said, he has made a lot of enemies.

Honestly out of all those that he has criticized (Cartels, Church, Anti-Gay, Pro-Life)... illegals are probably the least dangerous, illegals are the least organized, have less money to be lost than the rest of his enemies.
That’s not true. The profiteers of illegals have deep pockets, and are certainly well-organized. They have orchestrated this lynch mob mentality, and are not above funding a hit.

As for illegals being the “least dangerous” -- try telling that to the 1 million rape victims of illegal aliens, or the thousands of families of murder victims.

Quote:
In Operation Predator sweeps across the country conducted between 2003-2007, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents nabbed over 10,700 foreign national child molesters. Many of these predators had been previously convicted of other crimes, and many had already been deported once. The number predators apprehended in the sweeps actually only represent the tip of the iceberg.

In fact, a study conducted by the Violent Crimes Institute reports that between 1999 and 2006, there were nearly 1,000,000 sex crimes committed in the United States by illegal aliens.
Why has child molestation committed by illegal aliens become an epidemic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration