Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 02:30 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,551,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by endprohibitions View Post
Yeah whatever, it is an invasion. Sorry folks but we had better put up an electric fence around the border or we are screwed.

America will ALL be called New Mexico in 50 years :P

Better stop being big wussies and keeping up this political correct "I can't say anything" attitude or so help me your children will suffer.

I wonder if they will treat us as well as minorities, because we almost already are.
A majority of people are minorities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 06:09 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by endprohibitions View Post
Yeah whatever, it is an invasion. Sorry folks but we had better put up an electric fence around the border or we are screwed.

America will ALL be called New Mexico in 50 years :P

Better stop being big wussies and keeping up this political correct "I can't say anything" attitude or so help me your children will suffer.

I wonder if they will treat us as well as minorities, because we almost already are.
My 'White guilt' is now dead so; needless to say, I would have no problem with the (mostly Hispanic) illegal aliens being booted out of the USA---------even those who have been here for over 20 years and have US born kids AKA Anchor Babies.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:25 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,379,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
This article is a breath of fresh air. The true facts coming from sources like Homeland Security, Public Policy Institute of California, US Census Bureau and Pew HC.

Does the first sentence sound familiar? "an invasion" is something Dobbs would use too...extremists.

These are real facts.

GilroyDispatch.com | Why most illegal immigrants come to America (http://www.gilroydispatch.com/opinion/260544-why-most-illegal-immigrants-come-to-america - broken link)
Thanks for posting the truth, gracias hermano!

Old 12-28-2009, 06:58 PM

2,871 posts, read 4,790,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
Regardless of the reason illegal aliens come to this country.....It cannot be justified, rationalized, or forgiven.

When we allow one law to be broken, for whatever reason, we open the door for someone to use the same rationality to justify the breaking of another law.

Like it or not, The United States of America is a nation of laws.......NOT a democracy......

So, if you don't like the law,then change it. Don't break the law and then flaunt it by waving the flag of your country in my face......don't demand that I submit to Your demands, and meet any requirements you percieve as necessary for your betterment in the life you pursue. You might start by initiatiating Your pursuit with a little honesty and abiding by the laws of THIS country.....

You left your country for a reason.....I can only surmise that your reasons are valid....BUT.......if you do not have the courage to change your own miserable homeland, if you are to much of a coward to save your own country,your own family, then don't expect any sympathy from me.....Too many good people have died to make this country what it is today....While the USA has her warts and blemishes.....She is far and away ahead of the hell-hole you came from.....
Don't try to change Her in any way because your country failed you (or did you fail your country and family? )

TIC. TIC, TIC.
Borderlord
Extremely well said! Thank You.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:05 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,311,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Thanks for posting the truth, gracias hermano!
Truth? It's a raving piece of proganda by some far left liberal who hasn't a clue.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:59 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,379,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Truth? It's a raving piece of proganda by some far left liberal who hasn't a clue.
How do you know? I think so many posters try to make immigrants out to be "bad people" when the truth is that they are honest, family-oriented & hard-working.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:16 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,211,852 times
Quote:
How do you know? I think so many posters try to make immigrants out to be "bad people" when the truth is that they are honest, family-oriented & hard-working.
Illegals are honest?
Illegal=criminal= dishonest= bad
Honest people try to obey the rules and laws.
Honest people do not commit ID theft.
Honest people pay their taxes and dont commit various forms of fraud.
How many illegals leave a family in the nation of origin and start a new one here? Family orientated????
Remeber folks don't let an honest illegal go bad. If you suspect a violation feel free to call ICE at 866-DHS-2ICE.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:50 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Illegals are honest?
Illegal=criminal= dishonest= bad
Honest people try to obey the rules and laws.
Honest people do not commit ID theft.
Honest people pay their taxes and dont commit various forms of fraud.
How many illegals leave a family in the nation of origin and start a new one here? Family orientated????
Remeber folks don't let an honest illegal go bad. If you suspect a violation feel free to call ICE at 866-DHS-2ICE.
Quit trying to muddy the differences between legal immigrants and illegal aliens, OK? Such blurring of the facts make pro illegals like yourself a laughingstock at best. As it is; hostility is growing against the latter and why are you trying to ruin the good name of the former?

Old 12-29-2009, 07:46 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,311,723 times
Quote:

It isn't bad or dishonest to cross another country's border illegally and reside and work without the permission of the government? And no, they aren't all family oriented and hard working either. No race or ethnic group can make such a claim across the board. Besides what has that to do with the fact that they are here illegally?

Old 12-29-2009, 08:31 AM

50,232 posts, read 46,982,488 times
Quote:

Legal immigrants should be furious at the behavior of Illegal Aliens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration