Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 10:44 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,493,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
On Friday, Assistant U.S. Attorney Fernando Campoamor told a judge in D.C Superior Court that accused murderer and gang member Ingmar Guandique, 28, along with members of the MS-13 gang threatened to kill a witness and his family, if he testifies at Guandique’s January trial.

A Salvadoran national in this country illegally, Guandique was arrested last April for the murder of missing intern Chandra Levy, who disappeared in 2001. Her skeletal remains were discovered a year later in D.C.’s Rock Creek Park.
MS-13 gang threatens witness in Chandra Levy case
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2009, 01:57 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,682,426 times
Why we allow these people to kill and threaten our citizens is beyond me. This brutal gang would be easy to round up and remove from our country since quite a few of them reside in our federal prisons.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Why we allow these people to kill and threaten our citizens is beyond me. This brutal gang would be easy to round up and remove from our country since quite a few of them reside in our federal prisons.
You are absolutely right. Don’t tell me that law enforcement isn’t aware of all of their locations. This gang is the most barbarous we have in this country. No one is off-limits; not women or children. They are sub-sub-human.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:31 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,623,785 times
i hate the MS as much as anyone, but rounding them up isnt the easiest thing. that shuld have happened in the 80's and 90's when this gang was still mostly in LA.

well they did get rounded up, DEPORTED, and thus this Trans national problem began.

once deported it was very easy to cross back, due to lax border enforcement (90's), but instead of coming back to LA, they ended up in the DC area as well as in miami.

now the problem is all over the US AND central america, even in MX.

they have grown huge.
i am ALL for going after these thugs.

they are garbage.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i hate the MS as much as anyone, but rounding them up isnt the easiest thing. that shuld have happened in the 80's and 90's when this gang was still mostly in LA.

well they did get rounded up, DEPORTED, and thus this Trans national problem began.

once deported it was very easy to cross back, due to lax border enforcement (90's), but instead of coming back to LA, they ended up in the DC area as well as in miami.

now the problem is all over the US AND central america, even in MX.

they have grown huge.
i am ALL for going after these thugs.

they are garbage.
This is only the beginning. Wait until Al Qaeda decides to start launching nationwide suicide attacks. Our government has risked the lives of every citizen in this country, all for the benefit of greedy corporations addicted to cheap illegal labor.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:46 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,095,761 times
I blame the bush crime cartel for it. the whole time that Bush was saying "My job is to protect the american people" over and over again thousands of illegals were coming in every day and Bush had no idea what they were up to...What a joke.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:48 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,623,785 times
oh no!!! that aint happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This is only the beginning. Wait until Al Qaeda decides to start launching nationwide suicide attacks. Our government has risked the lives of every citizen in this country, all for the benefit of greedy corporations addicted to cheap illegal labor.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:50 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,682,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
I blame the bush crime cartel for it. the whole time that Bush was saying "My job is to protect the american people" over and over again thousands of illegals were coming in every day and Bush had no idea what they were up to...What a joke.
That was my one complaint about the Bush clan, but Clinton was also guilty as was Reagan and Carter. It was and still is business driving the flood and also our far too generous welfare system that continues the flow. This administration is no better than the ones before him. When are the people of this country going to stand together as one and insist that we make our streets and neighborhoods safe again?

Today I read in the paper that business groups and pro illegal groups have brought our Employer Sanctions law to the courts for review. I am sure that it will be overturned by the Obama courts. Not one employer here in AZ has been punished for hiring illegals. How about a boycott folks?

Old 11-03-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
oh no!!! that aint happening.
Is there anything preventing it? If women and children can breach our border security, it should be a cakewalk for Al Qaeda. They are very patient, as evidenced by the time between their first failed attack on the WTC, and the devastation on 9/11. They are already here.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
That was my one complaint about the Bush clan, but Clinton was also guilty as was Reagan and Carter. It was and still is business driving the flood and also our far too generous welfare system that continues the flow. This administration is no better than the ones before him. When are the people of this country going to stand together as one and insist that we make our streets and neighborhoods safe again?

Today I read in the paper that business groups and pro illegal groups have brought our Employer Sanctions law to the courts for review. I am sure that it will be overturned by the Obama courts. Not one employer here in AZ has been punished for hiring illegals. How about a boycott folks?
That’s exactly what it will take. We must hit them in their greedy pockets – and hit them hard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration