Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 10:03 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,729,049 times

Advertisements

This will speak for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpomTIkv0V8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgtzc...elated&search=
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2007, 11:11 PM

111 posts, read 446,789 times
I'm mad to see it. Its terrible... deport them all! That can be....

Old 05-11-2007, 11:40 PM

452 posts, read 1,130,377 times
An Army of peasants’ devouring America like a pride of lions feasting upon a gazelle. Cities and towns across these United States are crumbling at the feet of simple peasant hordes. Americans giving up these places that they claim as their home, Americans built these cities and towns for Americans. It is the peasant hordes who will die of old age in these places, all the while feasting upon the great bastion of government programs that treasonous politicians have provided to them. The treasonous politicians claim that we need this filth to do jobs Americans are not willing to do. The traitors do not care if we die; it is them who have allowed this to take place. We the American citizen are expendable in the eyes of these traitors. The murders, rapes, and all out brutality that these peasants inflict upon "We the People" is worth it in the eyes of these wanna be tyrants. Absolute power is what the so called political elite are after and these uneducated peasant hordes will be more than willing to provide it to them for mere table scraps.

Old 05-11-2007, 11:44 PM

923 posts, read 3,507,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
An Army of peasants’ devouring America like a pride of lions feasting upon a gazelle. Cities and towns across these United States are crumbling at the feet of simple peasant hordes. Americans giving up these places that they claim as their home, Americans built these cities and towns for Americans. It is the peasant hordes who will die of old age in these places, all the while feasting upon the great bastion of government programs that treasonous politicians have provided to them. The treasonous politicians claim that we need this filth to do jobs Americans are not willing to do. The traitors do not care if we die; it is them who have allowed this to take place. We the American citizen are expendable in the eyes of these traitors. The murders, rapes, and all out brutality that these peasants inflict upon "We the People" is worth it in the eyes of these wanna be tyrants. Absolute power is what the so called political elite are after and these uneducated peasant hordes will be more than willing to provide it to them for mere table scraps.
Tragic, Tragic...

Old 05-14-2007, 03:28 AM

430 posts, read 1,391,190 times
chlodog, I think what you said is just plain mean and ugly. There are bad people/killers in every group. Most Mexicans are peaceful people, but yes some are killers, like with us. People who cross borders illegally are committing a crime and cause harm by doing so. This dose NOT mean they are bad people in other ways, however, -they may or may not be- and in my experience most are not. Most Mexicans actually DO NOT migrate to the U.S. illegally, and those that do often would much rather stay in Mexico if they had better opportunities there. But most stay in Mexico anyway.

Illegal immigration is a big problem and so is too much immigration, period, Evan when legal. Currently in the U.S., we have to much immigration, both legal and especially illegal. And yes we have plenty of treasonous politicians in office that are facilitating this. But they are just doing the will of the large number of treasonous Americans, who hold most of the wealth and thus power in this country.

Why? Money=Power=Greed=lack of concern for others=treason.

P.S. No I am not saying all of the rich are bad people, many of them are good people to, but what I said still stands.

Last edited by bigtallredhead; 05-14-2007 at 03:44 AM..

Old 05-14-2007, 03:39 AM

The poor in Mexico, the illegal "migrants", AND the native born working/lower middle class in the U.S. are ALL getting screwed by NAFTA, NEO liberalism, NEO "conservatism", and Corporate global fascism in general. The fat cats are just laughing as the lowly working minions of both countries become more and more riled and began to fight it out.

This is called divide and concur and it is well tested and successful strategy. Unfortunately for them, I think things are likely to get way out of hand and Evan the rich in both countries could end up being in big trouble in the future.

Old 05-14-2007, 09:03 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,729,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallredhead View Post
chlodog, I think what you said is just plain mean and ugly. There are bad people/killers in every group. Most Mexicans are peaceful people, but yes some are killers, like with us. People who cross borders illegally are committing a crime and cause harm by doing so. This dose NOT mean they are bad people in other ways, however, -they may or may not be- and in my experience most are not. Most Mexicans actually DO NOT migrate to the U.S. illegally, and those that do often would much rather stay in Mexico if they had better opportunities there. But most stay in Mexico anyway.

Illegal immigration is a big problem and so is too much immigration, period, Evan when legal. Currently in the U.S., we have to much immigration, both legal and especially illegal. And yes we have plenty of treasonous politicians in office that are facilitating this. But they are just doing the will of the large number of treasonous Americans, who hold most of the wealth and thus power in this country.

Why? Money=Power=Greed=lack of concern for others=treason.

P.S. No I am not saying all of the rich are bad people, many of them are good people to, but what I said still stands.

The point here is that we have enough of our own homegrown crime.

Why must we import more from south of the border? All of these people in these videos would have been spared if their killers had not been in this country illegally.

Who is "Evan the rich?"

Old 05-14-2007, 10:29 AM

452 posts, read 1,130,377 times
Quote:
chlodog, I think what you said is just plain mean and ugly
The truth hurts sometimes. Suck it up or rub some dirt in it and get over it!

Quote:
Most Mexicans actually DO NOT migrate to the U.S. illegally, and those that do often would much rather stay in Mexico if they had better opportunities there. But most stay in Mexico anyway.

That’s news to me, 20 million ILLEGAL immigrants that did not migrate to the U.S. illegally. I guess 20 million is a low number to you. I also guess 43,000 + American citizens killed by illegal immigrants since 9/11(I have the data to back that number up if you would like to see it) is a low number as well.

Old 05-14-2007, 07:54 PM

Only 57% of illegal immigrants are from Mexico. (source PEW Hispanic center). The majority of "Mexicans" in the U.S. were born here. Many of their families go back to the 1910-1929 period after the second Mexican revolution up until the great depression, when an estimated more than 2 million settled permanently in the U.S. and their average fertility was more than 7 children per child, now more like three. (During the great depression many U.S. CITIZENS of Mexican decent were deported, along with immigrants, because of race alone -before 1965 there were NO numerical limitations on immigrants to the U.S. from the western hemisphere!!).

Mexico has 107 million people. With 20 million illegals and 57% of them from Mexico, that would mean 11.4 million are in the U.S. illegally. In 2006 there were about 42 million "Hispanics", in the U.S, -about 57% of whom(23,940,000) were "Mexican" (see above). I am sure you would mention "anchor babies", but these children are not at fault. They are victims in this whole affair.

I also do not believe the 20 million number. These high estimates do not take into acount the fact that Evan now, most migrants from Mexico ARE NOT entering for the first time, -most go back periodically for visits, and than cross back in to the U.S. -illegally. This still accounts for most of the crossings, not new entrants. (pew Mexican migration survey).

Old 05-14-2007, 08:37 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,586,242 times
BS, the numbers are WAY higher than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration