Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2009, 05:18 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Consider the source.

The pro illegals realize the party is over hence them trying to use the race card, etc. to stave of certain disaster for their cause.
This has been their tactics since day one but yes they are getting more and more desperate as time goes by since they haven't gotten their amnesty as Obama promised them. Well they can scream and holler and throw the race card around all they want all it will do is turn more Americans against them. The kind of CIR they want isn't going to happen anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 05:52 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,904,888 times
Again, some of the statements you are claiming I made I didn't! You totally ignored that I pointed that out and contiinue to attribute someone elses remarks to me. You have me mixed up with someone else. As I asked before, keep your posters straight, will you?

YOU AGREED TO THEM!!! WOW!!! No not in the exact words of "rape is equal to illegal immigration" but saying "illegal is illegal"...which is the SAME thing. Again KEEP UP.

Yes, laws need to reflect the best interests of the majority of AMERICANS not illegal foreigners but if you think changing our immigration laws or giving amnesty to millions of illegal aliens is in keeping with those best interests you are sadly mistaken.

The needs of ALL persons living in the nation need to be met. Otherwise how will this society survive? It's really simple. You went to college, right?

Just because Americans break laws does not justify having uncontrolled illegal immigration into our country. What kind of logic is that? You quote all kinds of statistics on lawbreakers with nothing to back your claims up with anyway and who cares? It is irrevelant in the illegal immigration issue.

Wow, you didn't read the posts. You don't know what irony is, you don't realize that I'm using the same tactics as many on this board that are ANTI-ILLEGAL...and you don't acknowledge that MOST Americans speed? This is ridiculous. Yet, you inflame and insult other posters for a percieved lack of knowledge (even though what he wrote was quite right and agreed upon by MOST people...even on your side). It's astounding...do yourself a favor, read and research.

Old 11-09-2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Consider the source.

The pro illegals realize the party is over hence them trying to use the race card, etc. to stave of certain disaster for their cause.
What? I never mentioned race...Also considering how you avoid simple questions (like clarify your statements).

You are right, I do consider the source. The source is AZBear typing simple points (that don't relate to ANYTHING) without consideration to the conversation.

Stay on topic.

Old 11-09-2009, 06:21 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,640,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Laws need to be changed to benefit the MAJORITY of ALL persons. You probably don't know the Prisoner's Dilemma, a theoritical game used in game theory/probability. In effect, the best outcome is cooperation with ALL parties. So kindness is generally the key for people to have a favorable outcome.
The laws of the United States of America are changed to benefit American citizens, not the citizens of other countries. Not only are pro-illegals trying to blur the line between legal and illegal, now you want to eliminate national boundaries? Can you not get over the fact that Mexico and the United States are two different countries? Also, the MAJORITY of people in the US are American citizens and controllig our borders is a definite BENEFIT to the majority.

Why don't you take your 'game' to Calderone and play it with him? Sounds like just what Mexico needs, cooperation between Spanish Mexicans and the indigenous peoples.

Old 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Again, some of the statements you are claiming I made I didn't! You totally ignored that I pointed that out and contiinue to attribute someone elses remarks to me. You have me mixed up with someone else. As I asked before, keep your posters straight, will you?

YOU AGREED TO THEM!!! WOW!!! No not in the exact words of "rape is equal to illegal immigration" but saying "illegal is illegal"...which is the SAME thing. Again KEEP UP.

Yes, laws need to reflect the best interests of the majority of AMERICANS not illegal foreigners but if you think changing our immigration laws or giving amnesty to millions of illegal aliens is in keeping with those best interests you are sadly mistaken.

The needs of ALL persons living in the nation need to be met. Otherwise how will this society survive? It's really simple. You went to college, right?

Just because Americans break laws does not justify having uncontrolled illegal immigration into our country. What kind of logic is that? You quote all kinds of statistics on lawbreakers with nothing to back your claims up with anyway and who cares? It is irrevelant in the illegal immigration issue.

Wow, you didn't read the posts. You don't know what irony is, you don't realize that I'm using the same tactics as many on this board that are ANTI-ILLEGAL...and you don't acknowledge that MOST Americans speed? This is ridiculous. Yet, you inflame and insult other posters for a percieved lack of knowledge (even though what he wrote was quite right and agreed upon by MOST people...even on your side). It's astounding...do yourself a favor, read and research.
I don't recall making the statement "illegal is illegal". However where is the untruth in that? I never compared rape to illegal immigration nor did I agree with anyone on that. Why do you continue to lie about what I have and haven't said or agreed to? Are you purposely tying to be obstinant and dishonest?

All laws and changes of law should be in the best interest of citizens only. This country belongs to citizens only! What has my educational background to do with that fact?

No, I don't ackowledge that most Americans speed. Are there stats to support your claims? If not, then you are just blowing smoke. As I said, why do you keep bringing up speeding or any other infractions of our laws by Americans anyway? It has nothing to do with our right to have and to enforce our immigration laws. Inflame and insult? No that's your game, not mine. In fact that is the game of the entire pro-illegal movement. Now go away, I am sick of you BS! Go play your game with someone else.

Last edited by chicagonut; 11-09-2009 at 06:44 PM..

Old 11-09-2009, 06:34 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
What? I never mentioned race...Also considering how you avoid simple questions (like clarify your statements).

You are right, I do consider the source. The source is AZBear typing simple points (that don't relate to ANYTHING) without consideration to the conversation.

Stay on topic.
Was I quoting you?

Old 11-10-2009, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
The laws of the United States of America are changed to benefit American citizens, not the citizens of other countries. Not only are pro-illegals trying to blur the line between legal and illegal, now you want to eliminate national boundaries? Can you not get over the fact that Mexico and the United States are two different countries? Also, the MAJORITY of people in the US are American citizens and controllig our borders is a definite BENEFIT to the majority.

Why don't you take your 'game' to Calderone and play it with him? Sounds like just what Mexico needs, cooperation between Spanish Mexicans and the indigenous peoples.
Learn some math...Learn basic game theory. Understand economics, and how we need to allieviate the underclass. The illegal immigrants are already here. They are not in a bubble. They are a part of our society. So instead of using illegal immigrants as a coy to undercut the rights and benefits of lower income residents (which has happened), we need to realize that we should incoporate them and find alternative methods...in order to legalize them. The priority is how to legalize and how to create better methods of legalization...not how to punish and discourage people.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Was I quoting you?
YES you were clearly refering to me. Are you that dumb?

Old 11-10-2009, 04:07 AM

I don't recall making the statement "illegal is illegal". However where is the untruth in that? I never compared rape to illegal immigration nor did I agree with anyone on that. Why do you continue to lie about what I have and haven't said or agreed to? Are you purposely tying to be obstinant and dishonest?

It's almost a farce the lack of basic comprehension skills you have. AGAIN I never stated you compared illegal immigration to rape...I stated that you said illegal is illegal... and agreed to said statement. The implication being that each crime is equal to each other. Do you not understand? I can go slower...

All laws and changes of law should be in the best interest of citizens only. This country belongs to citizens only! What has my educational background to do with that fact?

No, it should benefit ALL participating within the economy. Since we all pay taxes, recieve benefits, and give benefits...as do illegal immigrants. So, we should not create an underclass. It's again not rocket science.

Well, seeing how you went to talk about other people's educational background, I figure that given your lack of reading comprehension and your lack of basic sociology, anthropology, and history skills...well it seems quite hypocritical. People shouldn't throw stones from glass houses.

No, I don't ackowledge that most Americans speed. Are there stats to support your claims? If not, then you are just blowing smoke. As I said, why do you keep bringing up speeding or any other infractions of our laws by Americans anyway? It has nothing to do with our right to have and to enforce our immigration laws. Inflame and insult? No that's your game, not mine. In fact that is the game of the entire pro-illegal movement. Now go away, I am sick of you BS! Go play your game with someone else.

You are "interesting" if you don't acknowledge that most American's sped. A recent national survey indicated that 80% have sped. http://www.aaafoundation.org/pdf/HarshaHedlund.pdf It's as if you are contrary for the sake of being contrary. Again read the posts. Learn basic comprehension skills...then type a response.

PS...Ironically, calling my posts BS is inflaming and insulting. Sorry, but again, glass houses and rocks don't mix.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:33 AM

Quote:

It's almost a farce the lack of basic comprehension skills you have. AGAIN I never stated you compared illegal immigration to rape...I stated that you said illegal is illegal... and agreed to said statement. The implication being that each crime is equal to each other. Do you not understand? I can go slower...

No, it should benefit ALL participating within the economy. Since we all pay taxes, recieve benefits, and give benefits...as do illegal immigrants. So, we should not create an underclass. It's again not rocket science.

Well, seeing how you went to talk about other people's educational background, I figure that given your lack of reading comprehension and your lack of basic sociology, anthropology, and history skills...well it seems quite hypocritical. People shouldn't throw stones from glass houses.

You are "interesting" if you don't acknowledge that most American's sped. A recent national survey indicated that 80% have sped. http://www.aaafoundation.org/pdf/HarshaHedlund.pdf It's as if you are contrary for the sake of being contrary. Again read the posts. Learn basic comprehension skills...then type a response.

PS...Ironically, calling my posts BS is inflaming and insulting. Sorry, but again, glass houses and rocks don't mix.
Again, you attribute remarks to me that someone else made. It is starting to get old. Your're not making any sense stating that illegal is illegal implies that rape is equivalant to illegal immigration. As far as personal insults go, you are the most guilty of it and I am sure the moderator can go back and find out who started with them. You just called ArizonaBear, dumb for example. Do you expect us to sit idley by while you resort to such tactics?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration