U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,520 posts, read 30,701,915 times
Reputation: 12891

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo983 View Post
"Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200..00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00."
-------------------------------------------------------------------



Can they be eligible without papers?

I thought illegal residents needed to be "legal" residents in order to be eligible for food stamps and welfare.


Can Illegals receive food stamps in California?

Do you people have different laws over there...? Here in Fla you must be a U.S. citizen in order to receive food stamps and welfare. (Not even a green card holder, you MUST BE a U.S. Citizen)

Read: Jose illegal has 2 anchor babies. Each child in the state of California, qualifies for $800 a month in welfare benefits and food stamps. That is $1600 per month. and does not include the cost of education, and healthcare.

5 kids and it is a nice little business, with a $4000 a month taxpayer bill. And you wonder why they pump them out by the dozen, once they hit American soil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-11-2009, 01:23 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,078,551 times
Reputation: 2244
this post is a repeat of another post from a few weeks back. it was ludicrous then, it is ludicrous now.

to say that illegals live in paradise is ridiculous. most actually work several jobs and dont have weekends off.

and illegals are not elligible for public benefits (outside of limited medical care, which we know they only use in case of emergencies).

these silly little chain letters prey on peoples misinformation. dont buy into it. i think the level of discourse should be higher here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
HERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT....

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California .

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200..00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year.
Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home .

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.



Anyone who votes for or supports any politician that supports illegals...is part of the problem!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2009, 01:24 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,078,551 times
Reputation: 2244
it does not work like that.

getting 4 G's is unheard of. how much of the social service sector and procedure are you familiar with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Read: Jose illegal has 2 anchor babies. Each child in the state of California, qualifies for $800 a month in welfare benefits and food stamps. That is $1600 per month. and does not include the cost of education, and healthcare.

5 kids and it is a nice little business, with a $4000 a month taxpayer bill. And you wonder why they pump them out by the dozen, once they hit American soil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2009, 01:47 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,520 posts, read 30,701,915 times
Reputation: 12891
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
it does not work like that.

getting 4 G's is unheard of. how much of the social service sector and procedure are you familiar with?


Who pays for anchor babies & border babies
News Type: Other — Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:48 PM

We continuously say that the state of America is in a fiscal crisis. Well if this is a fiscal crisis who pays the costs for thousands of illegal immigrants there babies being born in America and receiving free full medical care and receiving $200 per child. Somebody has to have a answer, to this disaster that is going on specially in our major cities. The crisis in America is no more than a joke to the massive Hispanic population poverty-stricken and peoples created in a hell hole to take advantage of the melting pot of free money and free welfare. Each family receives from this government $200 per child $400 for food stamps, and free housing,free healthcare ,totally free healthcare ,and free car fare back and forth to their welfare appointments and medical appointments. Totaling a little more than $800 per month, per child, in taxpayer benefits. Adding in education it rises to $1800 per month, per child.

Newsvine - who pays for anchor babies & border babiesHeadline Here ...


Whatcha got?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2009, 06:29 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,078,551 times
Reputation: 2244
am i supposed to take that "article" seriously?

it does not seem like a reputable, reliable or factual source...

"The crisis in America is no more than a joke to the massive Hispanic population poverty-stricken and peoples created in a hell hole to take advantage of the melting pot of free money and free welfare."

im still trying to make sense of this sentence...


Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Who pays for anchor babies & border babies
News Type: Other Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:48 PM

We continuously say that the state of America is in a fiscal crisis. Well if this is a fiscal crisis who pays the costs for thousands of illegal immigrants there babies being born in America and receiving free full medical care and receiving $200 per child. Somebody has to have a answer, to this disaster that is going on specially in our major cities. The crisis in America is no more than a joke to the massive Hispanic population poverty-stricken and peoples created in a hell hole to take advantage of the melting pot of free money and free welfare. Each family receives from this government $200 per child $400 for food stamps, and free housing,free healthcare ,totally free healthcare ,and free car fare back and forth to their welfare appointments and medical appointments. Totaling a little more than $800 per month, per child, in taxpayer benefits. Adding in education it rises to $1800 per month, per child.

Newsvine - who pays for anchor babies & border babiesHeadline Here ...


Whatcha got?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2009, 06:53 PM
 
Location: el paso texas
2,625 posts, read 10,056,646 times
Reputation: 1848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
HERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT....

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California .

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200..00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year.
Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home .

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.



Anyone who votes for or supports any politician that supports illegals...is part of the problem!
shoot let me know how i can become illegal, so i can be raking in the dough and not have to pay taxes too, the goverment steals all our money anyway!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2009, 08:13 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,823 posts, read 30,091,418 times
Reputation: 17698
The costs of births are extreme and real. When the tax payer picks that up it's for real too. Same as all the Illegals sitting in the ER with no intention of ever paying anything for their care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2009, 08:24 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
12,775 posts, read 7,391,188 times
Reputation: 13043
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
The costs of births are extreme and real. When the tax payer picks that up it's for real too. Same as all the Illegals sitting in the ER with no intention of ever paying anything for their care.
Another arena is motor vehicle violations. I know this first-hand. Of course, I live in New Jersey; keep that in mind

I was in court and the case came up of an illegal alien who was stopped for some MV violation and was found to have no insurance or registration. Of course he didn't speak English, but lo and behold, the State defense attorney spoke Spanish. This illegal shows the cop who stopped him THREE different identification papers (three different names). What did the judge do upon hearing this? Gave him a slap on the wrist in for form of a 50 dollar fine and told him to 'get his paperwork in order'! Now, everyone else who received a fine in court that day went to the window to pay. This illegal just gets up and walks right out of the building.

No registration or insurance card in New Jersey??? A citizen would have been raked over the coals. It PO's me to no end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-11-2009, 08:29 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,823 posts, read 30,091,418 times
Reputation: 17698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Another arena is motor vehicle violations. I know this first-hand. Of course, I live in New Jersey; keep that in mind

I was in court and the case came up of an illegal alien who was stopped for some MV violation and was found to have no insurance or registration. Of course he didn't speak English, but lo and behold, the State defense attorney spoke Spanish. This illegal shows the cop who stopped him THREE different identification papers (three different names). What did the judge do upon hearing this? Gave him a slap on the wrist in for form of a 50 dollar fine and told him to 'get his paperwork in order'! Now, everyone else who received a fine in court that day went to the window to pay. This illegal just gets up and walks right out of the building.

No registration or insurance card in New Jersey??? A citizen would have been raked over the coals. It PO's me to no end.
Yet the Pro-Illegal apologists will tell us that is fair. It's about as un-American as it can get. They have no bond with this Country besides the greenback. The loyalty belongs to their old Country. Pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top