U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 11-07-2009, 07:43 PM
 
2,318 posts, read 1,465,553 times
Reputation: 540

Advertisements

www.againstamnesty.com

www.alipac.com

Above sites report the dangers of open borders and the impact illegals have on Americans lives . Get involved while you still have enough country left to fight for [peacefully] .

Our borders are bringing in all kinds of people from all over the world now some who mean us harm . Like the radical animal who just killed our soldiers today . You'll notice some are making excuses for him but we know the truth .

Join us .You can find locations all over America at againstamnesty site or alipac. This will be our first amnesty rally .

Once the two parties get amnesty passed their power will never be taken from them and our power will never be returned to us again .

Another hundred million poor or radical immigrants will finish off America . Your vote will forever be gone .
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-07-2009, 08:08 PM
 
Location: California
706 posts, read 796,028 times
Reputation: 179
Either Pasadena, or Big Bear ( along with a winter campout) for a few of us here.......
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2009, 08:17 PM
 
3,513 posts, read 3,111,206 times
Reputation: 1357
its too bad so many of those tea parties have been infiltrated by white supremacist and neo nazi groups.

stormfront even has its own section on how to run a tea party and ways to distribute literature at tea parties.

they believe tea party people will be easy converts to radical ideology since many are on the fringe, and its an all white party.

this was passed out at the bozeman tea party recently

Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2009, 08:30 PM
 
Location: The Wine Country, CA
807 posts, read 1,116,734 times
Reputation: 302
On the same token, many crazies show up at Liberal Events as well.. The Enviornmentalist movement has been infiltrated with Eco-Terrorists, the Anti-War movement with communists, etc..

I don't doubt that racists show up at these events, but they are NOT the majority of people that attend these events.. Most are concerned citizens that want to express their 1st Amendment rights..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2009, 08:30 PM
 
Location: California
706 posts, read 796,028 times
Reputation: 179
That is always a concern....These sob's do nothing but ruin any type of protest, and cheapen the arguement.
Sadly, the media will plaster the Stormfont types as a lead item,while ignoring the same types on the side of the opposition.

I just can't sit back and let them dictate where I protest.....hopefully all of the American Flags will be in an area and separated from the Neo's and supremist types.Not sure just what options are available...
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2009, 09:12 PM
 
3,513 posts, read 3,111,206 times
Reputation: 1357
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
That is always a concern....These sob's do nothing but ruin any type of protest, and cheapen the arguement.
Sadly, the media will plaster the Stormfont types as a lead item,while ignoring the same types on the side of the opposition.

I just can't sit back and let them dictate where I protest.....hopefully all of the American Flags will be in an area and separated from the Neo's and supremist types.Not sure just what options are available...
its tough, i dont think theres much you can do about it except reject it when they hand it out to you.

they do believe they will be able to turn you though otherwise they wouldn't put so much effort trying to infiltrate the tea parties.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2009, 10:18 PM
 
Location: California
706 posts, read 796,028 times
Reputation: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
its tough, i dont think theres much you can do about it except reject it when they hand it out to you.

they do believe they will be able to turn you though otherwise they wouldn't put so much effort trying to infiltrate the tea parties.
They can try all that they want. Though I have yet to see any neo's or stormfront types at the events I have attended (at least more than a forgettable few who were ignored) I have seen the mexica movement in LA and have seen videos of the brown beret tan klan as counter protesters.

The people I run with reject them all.

Look, both sides have their leeches who serve no purpose other than to disrupt and corrupt political free speech and try to get their pathetic a$$es some publicity. and gain a few scrubs, but they are rarely successful. You just have to let them know Your feelings and move on....sometimes it is tough to do though.....

but it should not prevent one's participation in a protest against amnesty.
People already have enough excuses for not getting involved in the battle.

We need more feet on the street.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2009, 07:40 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
On the same token, many crazies show up at Liberal Events as well.. The Enviornmentalist movement has been infiltrated with Eco-Terrorists, the Anti-War movement with communists, etc..

I don't doubt that racists show up at these events, but they are NOT the majority of people that attend these events.. Most are concerned citizens that want to express their 1st Amendment rights..
You're right and at the marches and other pro-illegal rallies, reconquisata, white American hating thugs have showed up also.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2009, 10:11 AM
 
2,318 posts, read 1,465,553 times
Reputation: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
its too bad so many of those tea parties have been infiltrated by white supremacist and neo nazi groups.

stormfront even has its own section on how to run a tea party and ways to distribute literature at tea parties.

they believe tea party people will be easy converts to radical ideology since many are on the fringe, and its an all white party.

this was passed out at the bozeman tea party recently

We have nothing to do with them whats-so-ever !

Just like I' sure most here have nothing to do with the racist black or latino " LARAZA aka 'the race' " groups . Or the Black Panthers who join minority groups .

This is about America being a sovereign nation in an economic depression who can't possibly survive more illegal immigration .

We welcome ALL minorities in our group who are legal citizens that assimimulate into our society . Not come to hurt but to join us .
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-08-2009, 10:14 AM
 
2,318 posts, read 1,465,553 times
Reputation: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
On the same token, many crazies show up at Liberal Events as well.. The Enviornmentalist movement has been infiltrated with Eco-Terrorists, the Anti-War movement with communists, etc..

I don't doubt that racists show up at these events, but they are NOT the majority of people that attend these events.. Most are concerned citizens that want to express their 1st Amendment rights..
We have been to 3 Tea Parties so far and have never seen anyone acting racist there . If they did they would be asked to leave or ignored .

We wish more minorities would join us ,its there country too about to go to illegal non assimulating foreigners .
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top