Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 02:48 PM

1,484 posts, read 4,154,484 times

Advertisements

do you feel you can never stand up as much as illegals do for their cause because the government has already sided with illegals and Americans are punished for speaking up?

I have met so many people from cali that are almost scared to speak on illegal immigration even though they admit that cali has been destroyed by illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2007, 02:56 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,676,051 times
When I lived in Sacramento I knew several people who were victims of violent crimes, and when they inquired about the legal status of the criminals involved they were treated like they were racists.

Old 05-09-2007, 05:40 PM

238 posts, read 227,774 times
So, it is the government enforcing "thoughcrime" aka any questioning of their policies on illegal immigration is "racism"?

Old 05-10-2007, 07:52 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,154,484 times
Default let me guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
When I lived in Sacramento I knew several people who were victims of violent crimes, and when they inquired about the legal status of the criminals involved they were treated like they were racists.
When they reported the crimes magically nothing happended right? why because they were American and not an illegal immigrant? I wish more of these cases were on the news vs the junk on it now.

Old 05-10-2007, 12:17 PM

185 posts, read 355,311 times
Not scared Kele but I do expect some kind of backlash sooner or later. I've had many strong words to pass on to some of our "leaders" and so far all I've received are form letters which are anything but scary, as a matter of fact they strengthen my resolve.

The real criminals are on capital hill, they are the ones that should be quaking in their boots for enabling this travesty.

What scares me is imagining living in our country in the not-too-distant future with no power or water services because the systems have been overwhelmed by tens of millions of people that have no accoutability, cannot fend for themselves and have no idea how to elevate their status above "leeches." We ran out of skilless jobs 20 years ago, there is nothing left for citizens let alone the invaders.

Imagine having a medical emergency and having to drive to the nearest hospital 100 miles away!

Old 05-10-2007, 02:01 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post
Not scared Kele but I do expect some kind of backlash sooner or later. I've had many strong words to pass on to some of our "leaders" and so far all I've received are form letters which are anything but scary, as a matter of fact they strengthen my resolve.

The real criminals are on capital hill, they are the ones that should be quaking in their boots for enabling this travesty.

What scares me is imagining living in our country in the not-too-distant future with no power or water services because the systems have been overwhelmed by tens of millions of people that have no accoutability, cannot fend for themselves and have no idea how to elevate their status above "leeches." We ran out of skilless jobs 20 years ago, there is nothing left for citizens let alone the invaders.

Imagine having a medical emergency and having to drive to the nearest hospital 100 miles away!
See, now that is a logical post that I can relate to and agree with 100%.

I cannot however, relate to ozarkstar's addled conspiracy theories and Nazi-related ramblings.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:15 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post

And the bad thing about it being that way in the not-too-distant future is that when things are worse, the people that support these illegal aliens will tell us all that it would be far worse if not for our saviors from south of the border.. Sad, really sad when so many Americans want to support this kind of garbage. I think mainly it's because of political agendas - hispanic votes equal power, and it's all about power. Corporations want cheaper labor so their CEOs can retire with 32 houses instead of just 12.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:30 PM

508 posts, read 1,673,069 times
I think the real problem in this country in regards to these types of issues is that we our effectively governed by political correctness. It is no longer acceptible to call a duck a duck, no matter what it walks or talks like and anyone who does is racist, hateful, and unsympathetic to cultural diversity.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:48 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,989 times
No wonder there seems to be so few Latino registered sex offenders in AZ, they just call all the Latinos white. These are all sex offender absconders police are looking for, and all have a W in the column for race. Go figure.

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=043322

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=009707

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=p12992

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=041830

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=p11370

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=040380

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=p13221

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/offender.do?id=p16917

Full list of absconder registered sex offenders:

http://az.gov/webapp/offender/absconders.do?pageIndex=1

Old 05-10-2007, 04:28 PM

508 posts, read 1,673,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
What is your point? You are OT and quite frankly I see no connection. The forms that are filled out are FBI forms wich offer the ethnic choices of asian/pacific islander, black, native american, white, or other. The offender chooses what ethnicity they want to be listed as during processing. I know this because I called the phone number listed and asked the DPS officials who work to locate these people. i guess if you have an issue with the ethnic choices you can contact the FBI and ask them to change the forms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration