U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-21-2009, 12:30 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,163,231 times
Reputation: 2130

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
For census data purposes, you do realize there is no distinction made between illegal Hispanics and citizen Hispanics, don’t you? As such, the total estimated number of Hispanics in this country includes illegal aliens.

As a matter of fact, attempts to require citizenship status to be included on the 2010 census have been defeated. Thus, again, the number of Hispanic “residents” will in fact include the estimated 9-15 million Hispanic illegal aliens. Actually, the total for illegals could be much higher, because there is no way to accurately determine how many Hispanics in this country are here illegally. Sorry, but that’s an irrefutable fact.
Several of us have already told him that but he continues on with his nonsense anyway. Something wrong when someone denies the irrefutable facts. I am still waiting for him to provide us with a viable link to his claimed stats. I think hell will freeze over first.

 
Old 11-21-2009, 01:41 PM
 
Location: central Oregon
1,856 posts, read 2,030,317 times
Reputation: 2382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Then you must also realize the total Hispanic population includes illegal aliens. Actually, the phenomenal growth of the “Hispanic” population can be directly attributed to illegal aliens’ proclivity to irresponsibly procreate like rabbits.
Brilliantly worded!
 
Old 11-21-2009, 02:08 PM
 
411 posts, read 402,909 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
For census data purposes, you do realize there is no distinction made between illegal Hispanics and citizen Hispanics, don’t you? As such, the total estimated number of Hispanics in this country includes illegal aliens.

As a matter of fact, attempts to require citizenship status to be included on the 2010 census have been defeated. Thus, again, the number of Hispanic “residents” will in fact include the estimated 9-15 million Hispanic illegal aliens. Actually, the total for illegals could be much higher, because there is no way to accurately determine how many Hispanics in this country are here illegally. Sorry, but that’s an irrefutable fact.

Sure, undocumented have so much trust in the government, that when someone shows up to a dwelling, you see all the illegals jumping to the census enumerator to tell them all kinds of info, HA,HA,HA, it is estimated
that only between 5-10% are counted. Don't think that the huge spanish networks have expanded in usa based on "illegals" demographics, and much less TBS with the new very successful George Lopez late nite show,
that he closes every nite with a loud "VIVA LA RAZA"....
 
Old 11-21-2009, 02:51 PM
 
264 posts, read 524,540 times
Reputation: 265
I love this stuff, I really do.

It's like MegaTokyo if it were funny.
 
Old 11-21-2009, 03:07 PM
 
Location: So. of Rosarito, Baja, Mexico
6,572 posts, read 17,991,938 times
Reputation: 5929
I have been to Tokyo Japan...never saw anything funny there or anywhere else during my one year.

Whats a MegaTokyo?
 
Old 11-21-2009, 03:14 PM
 
264 posts, read 524,540 times
Reputation: 265
It's a show where some guy is left alone in Japan and he wanders around aimlessly and has many misadventures.

This thread reminded me of that.
 
Old 11-21-2009, 03:19 PM
 
264 posts, read 524,540 times
Reputation: 265
It should be a felony to put "George Lopez" and "successful" in the same sentence.

Who's with me?
 
Old 11-21-2009, 03:37 PM
 
8,973 posts, read 14,629,517 times
Reputation: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callo View Post
It should be a felony to put "George Lopez" and "successful" in the same sentence.

Who's with me?
I disagree. Consider the following: "George Lopez, a native of Mission Hills (LA County), California, USA, is a successful American comedian. Most of his work is done in the English language, and his success is heavily dependent upon this fact. Lopez is descended from Mexican immigrants, and is probably far more successful than he would be, had his ancestors remained in Mexico. In private life, George Lopez was successful in courting a woman, and marrying her; a woman who, ironically, bore the same maiden name as Macmeal's wife".

There...I used George Lopez and successful in a sentence...three times...and I don't feel like a felon at all. Maybe a smart-ass, but hardly a felon...
 
Old 11-21-2009, 03:48 PM
 
411 posts, read 402,909 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I disagree. Consider the following: "George Lopez, a native of Mission Hills (LA County), California, USA, is a successful American comedian. Most of his work is done in the English language, and his success is heavily dependent upon this fact. Lopez is descended from Mexican immigrants, and is probably far more successful than he would be, had his ancestors remained in Mexico. In private life, George Lopez was successful in courting a woman, and marrying her; a woman who, ironically, bore the same maiden name as Macmeal's wife".

There...I used George Lopez and successful in a sentence...three times...and I don't feel like a felon at all. Maybe a smart-ass, but hardly a felon...

I think he is pretty funny, he plays into the "anti-illegal' theme in a very successful fashion, but it's only a small minority of americans that are gun-hoe about undocumented people, many others may not like the idea but don't lose their sleep over it.......
 
Old 11-21-2009, 03:51 PM
 
264 posts, read 524,540 times
Reputation: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
I think he is pretty funny, he plays into the "anti-illegal' theme in a very successful fashion, but it's only a small minority of americans that are gun-hoe about undocumented people, many others may not like the idea but don't lose their sleep over it.......
You keep thinking that, son.

It'll make your abrupt awakening all the more painful for yourself. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top