Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 05:10 PM

411 posts, read 467,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slig View Post
Yeah, I'm sure that would solve all of this country's problems, all the cost savings from the tax payer burdens on all these blood sucking immigrants could be used to buy free ice cream for all!

a freakin ice cream, that's all?????, so, it's not like the immigrants are the culprit for all evil??, can I at least get a banana split????,

Old 11-11-2009, 05:19 PM

277 posts, read 367,544 times
This is the problem with some of these threads. He says "Hispanics" and then the subject is illegal immigration. The VAST majority of Latinos are legal and citizens. Stop mixing up the two please.

All Cubans are legal by law. Wet foot/Dry foot law. Puerto Ricans are US Citizen at birth. Most people of Mexican blood are Chicanos..AKA Mexican-Americans. There goes the top 3 latin populations.

Now the few that sneak in illegal should be deported immediately. Now the issue is when you have illegals that have been here for decades and have established lives. We have to work with those folks. Now you get caught at the border, deportation ASAP.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:51 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,193,801 times
Simple and plain, as much as everybody complains, theres not much anybody can do about stopping the mexicans/illegals from taking over the rest of america!

Old 11-11-2009, 07:06 PM

50,078 posts, read 46,654,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
Simple and plain, as much as everybody complains, theres not much anybody can do about stopping the mexicans/illegals from taking over the rest of america!
This is the most ridiculous post on this yet. Taking over America one lawn at a time. ha ha ha ha ha.

Until a race can keep their population in check they will always be in the bottom rung of society and living with high rates of poverty. If we let that happen it would be another African apartheid with the ruling class being the minority and it won't be Hispanic.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:12 PM

This is the most ridiculous post on this yet. Taking over America one lawn at a time. ha ha ha ha ha.

glad your true feelings and your biased and rascist feelings came out on that one!

Old 11-11-2009, 07:14 PM

white america wishes that they were the only ones in this country, but their scared to do anything to stop the infiltration of latnos/immigrants/illegals, all they do is complain and b%tch but do nothing about it!

Old 11-11-2009, 07:17 PM

50,078 posts, read 46,654,631 times
Quote:

glad your true feelings and your biased and rascist feelings came out on that one!
I'm Apache Indian FYI and the race card is so 90s and blasé now.

Anyone who thinks a certain race (read racist) is going to take over America has their head in the sand or somewhere.

If any race leads in monetary gain in America it will probably be Chinese-Americans. An army of un-educated peasants isn't going to take over anything. At some point they will breed to the point that Canada will look inviting. Look out Canada!!

Old 11-11-2009, 07:17 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,604,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Yeah, sure, you are quick to draw the race card only if it is not "anglo"
radicals making derrogatory comments, very convenient positiom...
Really? Prove it. Show me one post anywhere on C-D that has me silent when 'anglo' radicals make derrogatory comments. Please....I'll wait.....

The truth is, I rather enjoy taking on the stormfront idiots whenever they appear on C-D. I especially like to talk to them about Hitlers proclivity to engage in S&M with his niece (before he murdered her) and of course that he was his own uncle.

But yeah latinking -- I must be a racist f*** because I called you on your own ethnocentrism. The fact is, there is very little difference between you and a stormfront moron. They believe in the superiority of whites while you believe in the superiority of hispanics. Myself? I believe in the equality of man. But yeah - I'm the racist one.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:21 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,604,854 times
Quote:
Gee, with that attitude I'm surprised that American citizens and legal immigrants are in anyway hostile to this Mexican/illegal invasion you talk about.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:22 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,275,936 times
Quote:
white america wishes that they were the only ones in this country, but their scared to do anything to stop the infiltration of latnos/immigrants/illegals, all they do is complain and b%tch but do nothing about it!
Wow, talk about stereotyping all white Americans! I think I can speak for the majority of white Americans who have no problem with legal immigrants from anywhere in fair and reasonable numbers. If what you are claiming is true, then why are we the most racially diverse country in the world? Sounds like it is you who hate white Americans and not the other way around.

We (whites, blacks, asians and law abiding hispancis) have been trying to get our government to end illegal immigration. It is an uphill battle fighting the corrupt businesses, politicans and ethnocentric groups but we will never give up our country to illegal foreigners no matter where they are from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration