U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-15-2009, 07:48 PM
 
3,071 posts, read 7,444,911 times
Reputation: 1619

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Those neo-nazi organizations are at it again.

Immigration rally gets heated when neo-Nazi group shows up | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Yahoo News

How do anti-illegals feel about neo nazi protesting along side?
Just shows you that the neo-nazi folks have at least one valid reason to protest. No problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-15-2009, 09:53 PM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,150 posts, read 30,614,837 times
Reputation: 12821
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Those neo-nazi organizations are at it again.

Immigration rally gets heated when neo-Nazi group shows up | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Yahoo News

How do anti-illegals feel about neo nazi protesting along side?




They were thrown out of the gathering, by the anti-illegal alien crowd.


Quote:
Our protests against Amnesty are open to all Americans and groups that share our nonviolent and non-racist multi-ethnic and bi-partisan support for secure borders and immigration enforcement. Any groups, individuals, or materials that are not appropriate will not be allowed in our permitted areas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2009, 01:41 AM
 
2,381 posts, read 4,410,081 times
Reputation: 475
Calm down guys! I introduced this topic because I DO believe that there is a difference between those that are anti-illegal for the issue of legality vs. racist nazi. I saw the video clip myself. No need to recount what happened. The reason why I asked is because, I have a hard time engaging in protests with "certain" groups. It literally makes me feel unconfortable. I just wanted to know how you felt....Jesus Christ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2009, 07:43 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Calm down guys! I introduced this topic because I DO believe that there is a difference between those that are anti-illegal for the issue of legality vs. racist nazi. I saw the video clip myself. No need to recount what happened. The reason why I asked is because, I have a hard time engaging in protests with "certain" groups. It literally makes me feel unconfortable. I just wanted to know how you felt....Jesus Christ.
If you know that those of us who are anti-illegal because of our laws rather than racism then why would you even ask such a question? Looked like you were race baiting to me but I already answered it anyway. It feels the same way that your side would feel having a bunch of anti-white reconquistas attending your rallies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2009, 05:44 AM
 
2,381 posts, read 4,410,081 times
Reputation: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
If you know that those of us who are anti-illegal because of our laws rather than racism then why would you even ask such a question? Looked like you were race baiting to me but I already answered it anyway. It feels the same way that your side would feel having a bunch of anti-white reconquistas attending your rallies.
Thank you for making my case chicagonut. There are racists on both sides of the issue, I'm glad you realize that. Just because someone has opposing views does not mean they are racist. So please stop saying everyone who is pro-legalization is an ethnocentric. In my opinion, there are ethnocentrics on both sides of the issue.

When I saw the video clip, it reminded me of an incident during the first march we had. Our organization got a permit to close the roads and do a peaceful march. At the staring and meeting point showed up another organization with their anti ethnic agenda. They started to march eventhough we kept repeating that our permit to march did not start until an hour later. They didnt care just like neo nazi protesters didnt care on this video. Needless to say, many on my side of the organization stayed behind because they didnt want to be coined with the other organization and because they didnt want to be responsible for violating the time frame on the permit. Ethnocentrics exist everywhere and what they do sometimes we have no control over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2009, 07:41 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Thank you for making my case chicagonut. There are racists on both sides of the issue, I'm glad you realize that. Just because someone has opposing views does not mean they are racist. So please stop saying everyone who is pro-legalization is an ethnocentric. In my opinion, there are ethnocentrics on both sides of the issue.

When I saw the video clip, it reminded me of an incident during the first march we had. Our organization got a permit to close the roads and do a peaceful march. At the staring and meeting point showed up another organization with their anti ethnic agenda. They started to march eventhough we kept repeating that our permit to march did not start until an hour later. They didnt care just like neo nazi protesters didnt care on this video. Needless to say, many on my side of the organization stayed behind because they didnt want to be coined with the other organization and because they didnt want to be responsible for violating the time frame on the permit. Ethnocentrics exist everywhere and what they do sometimes we have no control over.
Many if not most Hispanics may not adhere to the reconquista movement but most are pro-illegal because most of the illegals are ethnically like themselves. That is an ethnocentric mindset. There is no such thing on the anti side in regards to this issue as they aren't pushing for the same thing for the same reason. In otherwords white people aren't pushing an agenda for white illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2009, 09:29 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
60,150 posts, read 30,614,837 times
Reputation: 12821
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
There are racists on both sides of the issue, I'm glad you realize that.

Lets look at the organizations on both sides of the fence, if you want to talk Racist. Sure withing the organizations on the anti-illegal aliens side of the fence your going find your bad apples, but when your organization is La Raza "The Race" or the Hispanic this and the Latino that, or other economic issues, the Black this or the Black that, it is based on race, plain and simple.

Now let's weigh who is actually on the racist side of the fence. Whole organizations and many of them devoted strictly to race, or Whole organizations devoted to illegal alien invaders.

You tell me who is playing the racist here!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2009, 10:08 AM
 
Location: Minneapolis, MN
5,891 posts, read 12,252,279 times
Reputation: 2520
Wow, I never thought I'd see so many people defending Nazis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2009, 10:11 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slig View Post
Wow, I never thought I'd see so many people defending Nazis.
Want to quote the posts where anyone in here did that? I thought not!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-17-2009, 10:23 AM
 
Location: Minneapolis, MN
5,891 posts, read 12,252,279 times
Reputation: 2520
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Want to quote the posts where anyone in here did that? I thought not!
ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Just shows you that the neo-nazi folks have at least one valid reason to protest. No problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
We fought along side hard core communists in WWII.
Both Chinese and Russian. Political philosophies not with standing when they are on the right side I'll accept any help I can get.
Hanoi Jane was the darling of the left during the Vietnam war. Although I disagree with the reasons we went to war in Vietnam I would never side with Jane Fonda and her actions of betraying the trust of POW's.
If I were surrounded by a group of muggers and my worst enemy came to my aid I would not turn down the help.
In this case. Illegals are abusing this nation and its citizens. I'll accept help from those I disagree with to defeat the threat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Considering that Mexicans are now asking for international troops -- to come into Mexico and kill Mexican citizens inside their own country, and the La Raza, Mecha, and other Mexican race supremists are doing nothing at all "for their people" about that -- they are certainly lower than neo-nazis on the slime rung of the ladder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Besides: the Neo-Nazi analogs would be various assorted 'brown power' groups i.e. MEChA (who should be banned from taxpayer supported schools/colleges)---------yet they receive a free pass with their anti Anglo rhetoric.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top