Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 01:07 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,035,671 times

Advertisements

Those neo-nazi organizations are at it again.

Immigration rally gets heated when neo-Nazi group shows up | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Yahoo News

How do anti-illegals feel about neo nazi protesting along side?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 06:27 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,061,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post

Immigration rally gets heated when neo-Nazi group shows up | Phoenix News | Arizona News | azfamily.com | Yahoo News

And there was quite a bit of hostility towards said Neo-Nazis by the Tea Party crowd as well.

Face it: zac; it is over for amnesty for illegal aliens...........just that your side is still in denial.

Besides: the Neo-Nazi analogs would be various assorted 'brown power' groups i.e. MEChA (who should be banned from taxpayer supported schools/colleges)---------yet they receive a free pass with their anti Anglo rhetoric.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:41 AM

50,153 posts, read 46,811,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And there was quite a bit of hostility towards said Neo-Nazis by the Tea Party crowd as well.

Face it: zac; it is over for amnesty for illegal aliens...........just that your side is still in denial.

Besides: the Neo-Nazi analogs would be various assorted 'brown power' groups i.e. MEChA (who should be banned from taxpayer supported schools/colleges)---------yet they receive a free pass with their anti Anglo rhetoric.
Exactly Bear, there just as many, if not more, groups like MECHA on the other side. How easily they seem to forget.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:42 AM

549 posts, read 1,662,958 times
Quote:

They weren´t protesting together.

The US nationals rejected the Neo Nazis.

"This isn´t about racism, this is about law enforcement" (Jim Fairmont)

Old 11-15-2009, 07:07 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,289,862 times
Quote:

How do you think they feel when they come univited and preach a whole different idealogy? How do the pro-illegals feel when reconquistas show up at their rallies?

Old 11-15-2009, 09:58 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,531,721 times
I'm in favor of clean air, cheap gasoline, equal rights, and long jail sentences for child molesters. I'm also in favor of immigration control. I have no more responsibility for how Neo-Nazis feel about anything than I have responsibility for how Muslim terrorists, or the Crips, or Lutherans, or MEChA, or the Boy Scouts feel. I am accountable for myself, not for what some group may, or may not, advocate.

Neo-Nazis are against illegals? Why am I not shocked? What does that have to do with me?

Old 11-15-2009, 10:08 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,524,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I'm in favor of clean air, cheap gasoline, equal rights, and long jail sentences for child molesters. I'm also in favor of immigration control. I have no more responsibility for how Neo-Nazis feel about anything than I have responsibility for how Muslim terrorists, or the Crips, or Lutherans, or MEChA, or the Boy Scouts feel. I am accountable for myself, not for what some group may, or may not, advocate.

Neo-Nazis are against illegals? Why am I not shocked? What does that have to do with me?
Thank you. Attempts by pro-illegals to show a correlation between anti-illegal immigration and racist white supremacists, is not only disingenuous, it is a vile form of deception. It clearly exemplifies their desperation, and willingness to stoop to any level to support their agenda.

Old 11-15-2009, 10:20 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,061,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Thank you. Attempts by pro-illegals to show a correlation between anti-illegal immigration and racist white supremacists, is not only disingenuous, it is a vile form of deception. It clearly exemplifies their desperation, and willingness to stoop to any level to support their agenda.
You see that as well.................

Old 11-15-2009, 11:17 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,565,345 times
Considering that Mexicans are now asking for international troops -- to come into Mexico and kill Mexican citizens inside their own country, and the La Raza, Mecha, and other Mexican race supremists are doing nothing at all "for their people" about that -- they are certainly lower than neo-nazis on the slime rung of the ladder.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:03 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,182,754 times
Quote:

We fought along side hard core communists in WWII.
Both Chinese and Russian. Political philosophies not with standing when they are on the right side I'll accept any help I can get.
Hanoi Jane was the darling of the left during the Vietnam war. Although I disagree with the reasons we went to war in Vietnam I would never side with Jane Fonda and her actions of betraying the trust of POW's.
If I were surrounded by a group of muggers and my worst enemy came to my aid I would not turn down the help.
In this case. Illegals are abusing this nation and its citizens. I'll accept help from those I disagree with to defeat the threat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration