Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 08:21 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Smith302 View Post
I believe much of the social degeneracy we have today is by design by the New World Order to so thoroughly cause destruction that a dictatorship or police state will be installed to restore order. Illegitimate wards of the state children especially those of multiracial backgrounds would make great storm troopers as adults for this new police state.

These children would have a gripe against the system. Against those social workers who abused them. Against the "white imperialists" who hurt them and even anger toward blacks and others for not always accepting them.

Illegal Immigrants are also looked upon longingly by the Social Planners as foot soldiers too. They can be counted upon to kill US Citizens because they will do what they have to do to get food.

Does this mean I hate illegals? No. I am just intelligent enough to realize what illegal immigration to the Rockefellers and those in charge really means. It means the same as the millions of illegitimate children. Hordes of men who will do what they are told. The foot soldiers of the new Police State.

Think Obama Corps. Think Waffen SS. It's all the same thing and we are headed to the same place.
I strongly disagree. The common catalyst for social unrest/war throughout history is an excess of births over deaths; with the birthrate at 2.1 children per woman (replacement level) here in the USA and dropping............where are the 'elite' going to get their foot soldiers?

Frankly; with the hardening attitudes towards illegal aliens, murdering US citizens would be suicide for the former, trust me. Besides; looking at just Arizona; the illegals are continuing to bug out between no work and the growing hostility from us. Face it: Political Correctness is dying a well deserved death.

Never underestimate the USA: Tojo and Hitler both made that mistake.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:23 PM

871 posts, read 1,631,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
The same so-called fantasy basic culture that Mexico,Japan, China, Italy, Germany and the rest of world's countries have! If that is what you want to call their unique identities also. I am not playing your multi-cultural game here. Remain in denial if you like. Those that do, do so because they can't stand the white majority and our basic culture that still remains dominant in this country so they deny it. It doesn't change the facts.
See, you can't even diliineate what it is you want to preserve. If there is something you want to preserve, how can you do that without making a distinction and know what that distinction is. Your post is suscpicous.

Try again and explain exactly what you want preserved????

i can do that for even the country of my heritage on exactly what i want preserved there, so why can't you state honestly what you want preserved in america????

You need to delineate this "white" culture specifically, instead of being vague. It's like shooting with no target.

Old 11-17-2009, 10:36 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,298,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And what is wrong with WASP culture?

WASP culture also symbolizes the Rule of Law, frugality, sobriety, belief in education------------which was aligned closely enough with Japanese, Jewish, etc. cultures to the point it 'killed' the ancestral beliefs of same when they immigrated legally to the USA. Illegals don't count since they are 100% criminals factoring in ID theft, non reporting of income and so on.
You are changing the argument. There is nothing wrong with WASP culture but why does WASP culture have to be embraced by every single person in this country? WASP culture is not synonymous with American culture and unfortunately many on this thread don't get that. WASP culture is a part of American culture but American culture isn't limited to that. I have no problem with WASP culture. I'm a WASP myself but I don't decry other cultures for being un-American or not assimilating. And this thread isn't about illegals. It's about a lack of assimilation. Many legal CITIZENS or LEGAL IMMIGRANTS are accused of failing to assimilate ie become WASPS and that is wrong and un-American. This assimilation argument is just a front to justify xenophobia. This argument isn't limited to illegals. I've heard this same argument made in regard to doctors, lawyers, and engineers who are of a foreign background who speak and read English but because they aren't Christian and don't do everything that WASPS engage in, then they get accused of failing to assimilate. That tells me this has less to do with speaking and reading English and everything to do with old fashioned racism from good ole boys who fear what they don't understand.

Last edited by azriverfan.; 11-17-2009 at 10:47 PM..

Old 11-18-2009, 12:47 AM

9 posts, read 17,986 times
[quote=azriverfan.;11671755]You are changing the argument. There is nothing wrong with WASP culture but why does WASP culture have to be embraced by every single person in this country? WASP culture is not synonymous with American culture.

WASP's founded America. If you want proof of WASP being synonamous with American culture look at all the Jews in Hollywood and the music business. All of them almost without exception Anglicized their names. Nathan Birnbaum became known to us as George Burns. Even today Jews as well as many others still anglicize their names.

Gene Simmons of Kiss when he came to America was originally named Chaim Witz but changed his name to Gene Klein. To get ahead he even changed his last name to Simmons which is English. Simmons also made many of the various Kiss members change their names or Anglicize them.

Vinnie Vincent was an Italian guy who Gene made to change his name so it would not sound "ethnic". Again WASP or English=America to many people especially in show biz or on Madison Avenue.

Like I said this is problem with America. We had an indentifiable culture which was the White WASP culture the nation was founded upon. Though ethnic groups kept pieces of their own culture in the past they were required to conform to certain norms of behavior.

Because of multiculturalism this no longer exists. People are encouraged to be diverse. The issue here is that IF there is no American culture than all that is left is the English language and a flag.

I am not knocking the Mexicans or anybody. I am merely pointing out there is no culture to assimilate to anymore. Multiculturalism replaced American culture with racial/tribal/ethnic cultures where we are all divided as it is.

Even if tomorrow I waved a magic wand and all the illegals disappeared and the rest of the immigrants we would be just as divided because there is no meaning of the term American anymore. I mean lets face it America=White Gentile was the perception for so long that defintion is seen as many as tainted.

After we obliterated the America=White Gentile definition we never established a new inclusive one but replaced American with cultural anarchy. The immigrants expose the weakness in our culture that has been there since the 1960s a festering sore.

A question to ask is this. If America is diverse why does Madison Avenue still market America=white all over the world? That makes no sense.

Our government and the New World Order want us in anarchy so forget it. We are toast.

Old 11-18-2009, 01:48 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
oh and this idea that culture deteriorated after WWII is garbage.

im happy we arent living in those previous times.

this reminds me of a thread asking how many people would be happier if the US was like it was in the 50's.

an overwhelmng majority wanted to return to those leave it to beaver days... not realizing the implications for people like myself who would have been openly discriminated against.

i think the US is moving into a space that is beautiful. we have many cultures, just like we did during all previous waves of immigration.

if you think immigrants always assimilated up until the advent of this recent technology and travel, you are mistaken.

los angeles, boyle heights specifically, had major enclaves of jews, russians, japaneses, mexicans. sometimes in the same time period, sometimes in the same neighborhoods.

north beach in SF was, and continues to be super italian. germans left a mark on this country. so did the polish. the irish. everyone that has come has left its mark and added to the culture of the US.

africans are doing that now in the south.

its ongoing, and i dont think its a problem. even if they are muslims...
In the midst of so much negativity...you are always a breath of fresh air.

Thank you

Old 11-18-2009, 01:54 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
dont embrace the culture or ideals of USA they are here for the money.
need to rebuild the walls of jerusalum.
global economy is a lie, there is only 1 market its here.

Old 11-18-2009, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Wrong . To live in this country you must become part of this country and obey the laws. If you dont you are an illegal invader trespasser. People from other countries legal or not can not be separate little counties all to themselves that just happin to live here.
Please tell me how legal immigrants are not a part of this country? They don't own counties to themselves. What is it SPECIFICALLY that they aren't doing that is not itegrative?

Old 11-18-2009, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortysir View Post
Take a look at your choice of adjectives.
If I , as a white conservative, would use these words to describe another group of people you would call me a bigot.
'know nothing'
'close minded'
xenophobic'
'uncultured'
'isolated'
'adversarial'
'hating'
'retarded'
Never mind the racial undertones of "white good old boys".
Because I think it should be a requirement of citizenship to speak English and don't agree with your world view, you think it's your responsibility to inform me of what you think my faults are?
I wouldn't catergorize that as typical, at all....
Except I'm not using those adjectives to describe an entire race of people whereas you would be because you would likely be indicting an entire race or religion. My comments were directed specifically at conservative right wing Whites. For example, you wouldn't specifically mention radical Muslims or Islamic terrorists, you would indict all Muslims and all of Islam as being bad. Likewise, you won't distinguish between criticizing illegal aliens but instead you would indict all immigrants as this thread is doing.

FYI, I don't support illegal immigration, I never have. I love Lou Dobbs and feel the criticisms against him for his immigration status are baseless. However, the problem is people like you take it one step further and don't just implicate illegal immigrants but all immigrants legal or otherwise. You do the same with Muslims. You don't just indict terrorists but all Muslims.

I've come to realize that bigots have gotten more clever. In the past, they were just direct. Now they have resorted to clever schemes. Instead of criticizing immigrants and foreigners directly, they try to sound more convincing by accusing all immigrants of failing to integrate into our country. It's a clever scheme. Let's blame the immigrants instead of ourselves for hating them. Sorry but I'm not falling for it. The KKK have also employed this approach. Now the KKK are trying to attract members and sanctify their existance by preaching white culture and white "heritage" Like I said, I can read between the lines and I can see disguised hate. You don't agree with my "world view" ie non-bigotry toward immigrants, minorities and foreigners because you employ views that oppose this idea.

Last edited by azriverfan.; 11-18-2009 at 02:17 AM..

Old 11-18-2009, 02:04 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktalon1 View Post
Legal Immigrants are usually easy to spot, regardless of what they are wearing. They tend to be educated, legally employed in a worthy profession and multi-lingual. One of the languages of which they speak being English. Additionally, the same can be said about their children.
There is no way of telling the difference between a legal and illegal immigrant by simply looking at them. NO WAY. I know many who are legal and dont have the description you gave.

Quote:
Illegal "immigrant" women (particularly those who have invaded America from SOB) can usually be spotted at the welfare office, in line at the grocery store in line with 2 carts full of groceries and a link card or trudging up and down the streets with 2 or 3 out of control anchors and bursting at the seams with one more in the oven. They are also monolingual and are usually heard loudly screaming in spanish at their out of control brood. Their male counterparts can be found hanging around Home Depot praying for a ride to a low wage day job.
More bias views. There is no way of telling if a person is illegal by what they carry in their grocery carts or by seeing them at the welfare office.

Quote:
I have worked with and lived in various communities amongst legal immigrants and I have never met one who did not speak English, as did their children. The majority of the legal immigrants here are from 3rd world countries and while many maintain their native languages and cultures, they usually immigrate here having already learned English and if they haven't they make a concerted effort to do so. They are grateful to be here and eager to assimilate. Immigrants are those who apply to be admitted to the US legally as opposed to illegal aliens who wait until they are 9 months pregnant and swim across the Rio Grand, pay a coyote to smuggle them in the US, or run across the southern border in full blown labor leaving everyone they claim to love behind.
I know quite a few that dont speak English and are legal and I also know many that are illegal and know how to speak English. I had a conversation with an illegal immigrant woman from Mexico who was indigenous and selling all kinds of jewelry from her tribe. She could speak her native dialect, Spanish and English. I watched as she switched from one language to the other depending on who her customers were.

Quote:
I find it tragically amusing that you fail to mention that the majority of the non-English speaking peasants of which you speak are illegal aliens primarily from Mexico. I also find it strange that yourself or the ethnocentric hordes have yet to question why or at the very least have enough sense to be ashamed of the only reason Americans and legal immigrants are forced to "PRESS 2 FOR ENGLISH". FYI: sadly, corporate America assumes (and rightly so) that said illiterate, ignorant and non-assimilating illegal aliens are not intelligent enough to learn the English language. The fact that they aren't even smart enough to realize how pathetically worthless the corporate masters consider them to be is a tragedy within itself.
There is no law against companies who have the option of pressing 2 for English. It has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:14 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I strongly disagree. The common catalyst for social unrest/war throughout history is an excess of births over deaths; with the birthrate at 2.1 children per woman (replacement level) here in the USA and dropping............where are the 'elite' going to get their foot soldiers?

Frankly; with the hardening attitudes towards illegal aliens, murdering US citizens would be suicide for the former, trust me. Besides; looking at just Arizona; the illegals are continuing to bug out between no work and the growing hostility from us. Face it: Political Correctness is dying a well deserved death.

Never underestimate the USA: Tojo and Hitler both made that mistake.
But the birth rate isn't uniform. Just like in Latin American nations, the birth rate of the indigent is sky high, the middle class which must pay for itself is much lower. The uneven birth rates will be our doom, far more children are born into poverty and those living in poverty have a much shorter generation - 15 years or so versus 30 years or so. That is much of the problem in many Latin American nations, those who cannot afford children are having them one right after another, those who hold everything up are having 1 or 2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration