U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 08:49 AM

61,420 posts, read 31,087,781 times

Advertisements

In America we have this thing called the 1st Amendment, of the Constitution of the Untied States of America.

We have laws in every State and local municipality that physically touching someone else in an aggressive manner is illegal.

I agree the guy in the black shirt with the camera, did say something to **** the big bald guy off, but he did not touch him, unlike the sign coming down on him.

The funniest part is, as it pans back, the 62 year old dude, with the UFC, full mount on the big cue-ball!!! LOL POWED!! The guy with the camera tripod, should have never turned his back on the guy he was dealing with. The big ape, is glad it was not little tiny me, holding that tripod as he swung that sign stick at me. He would have been taken out of the gene pool.

They all get up and walk away. There was no incident before the camera guys showed up, or the aggression would have presented itself a lot sooner, upon approach, instead of as they were leaving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 09:07 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,864,905 times
Quote:
"That is why we are calling on all people to come out tomorrow, to organize a militant confrontation with the so-called "tea baggers." Beating back these forces will require us to organize together, take the streets, fight the racists wherever they show their faces and drive them out of every community."
Clearly, they came with incendiary motives. Notice, they automatically refer to anti-illegals as racists.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:26 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,965,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Dawn Teo: Tea Party Protest Turns Violent (VIDEO)

There are two sides to every story.
So answer feels that anyone who is anti-illegal immigration is a racist?
Thats the rebuttal?
Night I am confused as to why you posted this link. Normally you are on the amnesty side.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:30 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,965,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
In deed there is. Just by looking at the video, you can tell that who ever was video taping was waiting for something to happen. Was it planned? From my observation, an anti crossed the street to the side of the pros, for what reason if not to provoke them. In either case, they are both wrong for fighting. It made both sides look bad, imo.
Good post. I wasn't there and have no idea why anyone crossed the street. taunts? Whatever the reason it was ill advised.
Beating a 62 year old man is pretty low in my book. I have met a few 62 year old a holes that made me feel like shutting them up, but I never did. They are 62 years old after all....

Old 11-19-2009, 09:36 AM

61,420 posts, read 31,087,781 times
Just because someone is 62, doesn't mean you may not bite more than you can chew!!!

It is hilarious.

The other video supports the fact, this movement is not about race, it has even enraged the Americans in attendance.
If you have not noticed, that is an old Anglo that is shoved to the ground.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:46 AM

1,592 posts, read 3,010,458 times
What a tale of two cities!

The Huffington Post story also shows video from an anti-immigration protest (Phoenix) in which a neo-Nazi attempts to unfurl a picture of Hitler and a tea partier knocks it out of his hand, thus launching a scuffle between the two men. In that, a police officer appears quickly on the scene and immediately diffuses the situation. I noticed that in the Ft. Lauderdale protest, no police were present and thus the confrontation quickly escalated into a very dangerous situation.

It goes to show that police should henceforth be present at these protests b/c they have the potential to become quite violent, since it is an extremely volatile issue.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:38 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,477,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If the economy deteriorates much more; us anti's may just get our wish.

I know here in Arizona; it is not cool being an illegal alien anymore.

Now if the other 49 states would just follow .

Look what our youth are wearing to the prom now in Miami ,they look like hookers and pimps .

Google or ignore . Miami ghetto prom, pictures
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or