U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 01:15 AM

2,381 posts, read 4,409,314 times

Advertisements

So many of you defended Lou Dobbs saying he is a true advocate for the American people and a true American for wanting to rid the country of illegal immigrants.

Now, Dobbs tells Latinos: "I am one of your greatest friends"...

Watch this news interview in which he admits he wants to LEGALIZE illegal immigrants.

Video: Lou Dobbs to Latinos: I'm one of your 'greatest friends' Video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 05:54 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
So many of you defended Lou Dobbs saying he is a true advocate for the American people and a true American for wanting to rid the country of illegal immigrants.

Watch this news interview in which he admits he wants to LEGALIZE illegal immigrants.

How old is that video? Dobbs may have been pro illegal immigration a few years ago then changed his mind.

As for his spiel about legalizing a handful of illegals----------that handful may only wind up being a couple hundred thousand----------which would still cut out over 95% of them here in the USA.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:34 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post

Yet another spin. He did NOT advocate a blanket amnesty; rather, legalization for “certain” illegals. This does not contradict his stance on CNN. Also, what’s wrong with him being a “friend of Latinos?” Are you suggesting this equates to him being a friend of illegals? Remember, all Latinos are not illegal aliens; many are in fact citizens.

Rather than attempting to highlight the hypocrisy of Lou Dobbs, why not expose Janet Murguia and her minions for being illegal alien peddlers and profiteers.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:11 AM

16,092 posts, read 35,779,846 times
I know he's a friend of a latina, he married one.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:08 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Yet another spin. He did NOT advocate a blanket amnesty; rather, legalization for “certain” illegals. This does not contradict his stance on CNN. Also, what’s wrong with him being a “friend of Latinos?” Are you suggesting this equates to him being a friend of illegals? Remember, all Latinos are not illegal aliens; many are in fact citizens.

Rather than attempting to highlight the hypocrisy of Lou Dobbs, why not expose Janet Murguia and her minions for being illegal alien peddlers and profiteers.
No one in congress has been advocating for blanket amnesty. So do you agree with Lou dobbs on legalization for "certain" illegals? I am sure him adopting this stance now makes him "pro-illegal" right?

Old 11-24-2009, 08:12 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
No one in congress has been advocating for blanket amnesty. So do you agree with Lou dobbs on legalization for "certain" illegals? I am sure him adopting this stance now makes him "pro-illegal" right?
In all fairness: we may only be talking about 100K-500K or so illegal aliens---------which would still leave 10 million+ of 'em out in the cold.

Old 11-24-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
In all fairness: we may only be talking about 100K-500K or so illegal aliens---------which would still leave 10 million+ of 'em out in the cold.
Or it could be 1-5 million..who knows right?You guys are still against any thing like that. So is Lou Dobbs pro-illegal for supporting a legalization program for certain illegal immigrants?

Old 11-24-2009, 09:55 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,570 times
Now that Lou is obviously going to be running for office he may now be playing the politician's game of hispandering for some latino votes. We need to get some clarification from Lou as to just what his stance actually is. Lou is certainly for enforcing our immigration laws and securing our borders so La Racist and every other ethnocentric latino group with amnesty agendas will continue to hate him for exposing the illegal Mexican invasion.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:00 PM

2,930 posts, read 6,026,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
So is Lou Dobbs pro-illegal for supporting a legalization program for certain illegal immigrants?
No, he is pro-criminal actually according to some members of this forum

And this interview is from November 20th 2009. He clearly states he is going to Florida to think about his future in the media and politics. Also I have seen parts of this interview in Telemundo.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
No, he is pro-criminal actually according to some members of this forum

And this interview is from November 20th 2009. He clearly states he is going to Florida to think about his future in the media and politics. Also I have seen parts of this interview in Telemundo.
Funny how all the Dobbs defenders are steering clear of this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or