U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-27-2009, 07:15 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Reputation: 3785

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellegarcia38 View Post
I dont think its right to make any one leave the usa that only wants to work live and provide for there family. i understand the need to protect our country from terrosists but not every one is here to hurt us. let them work and take care of there self and family just like we want to do for ours. yes i think they need to pay taxes and obey the laws just like we are required to do. but, THE BOTTOM LINE IS WERE ALL HERE ON THIS PLANET AND NONE OF US HAVE A DEED OR TITLE TO IT. IT WAS PUT HERE FOR EVERY ONE NOT JUST AMERICANS
Try that line of reasoning if Mexico if there illegally then get back with us (if you are physically able to tell the tale after a 'session' with the Mx policia).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-27-2009, 07:16 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Well they ant leaving other than at gun point and you know thats not going to happen. Let them stay AND MAKE THEM PAY. A new wave can be stoped by not giving out any work permits after a certain date and guard the borders till the time is up. The ones that stay will have to work work work work and pay off their bill to us and we will have control over them,
E-Verify is forcing out scads of illegals right here in Arizona-----------try about 30-50% of those losers (including their Anchor Babies) have left since 2007.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2009, 07:39 PM
 
Location: Houston
3,567 posts, read 3,821,634 times
Reputation: 931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
I think we should give amnesty to the illegals that are here. With it we will issue heavy fines and force them to enter our economic system paying taxes and having just one name and be accountable. Let them stay but make them pay . They wont be sending all of their money tax free back to Medeco then. We can let them pay their fine for breaking our law over many years. A fine of like maybe 25,000 each at the going interest rates will keep them working and we could use the money to pay our nations bills. Why deport them when we can keep them here as economic slaves....As soon as they miss a payment take the assets and /or deport them and their entire familys right then. They say they want to work...LET THEM WORK LOL

1. Umm, I thought that's why they are here. Why the hell would they stop? They would probably send EVEN more.

2. Like they could pay this much

3. First you say "legalize" them and then you say " if they don't pay deport them" You can't deport them once they are legalized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2009, 08:08 PM
 
Location: Martinsville, NJ
6,159 posts, read 10,897,199 times
Reputation: 3939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
I think we should give amnesty to the illegals that are here. With it we will issue heavy fines and force them to enter our economic system paying taxes and having just one name and be accountable. Let them stay but make them pay . They wont be sending all of their money tax free back to Medeco then. We can let them pay their fine for breaking our law over many years. A fine of like maybe 25,000 each at the going interest rates will keep them working and we could use the money to pay our nations bills. Why deport them when we can keep them here as economic slaves....As soon as they miss a payment take the assets and /or deport them and their entire familys right then. They say they want to work...LET THEM WORK LOL
Sure, amnesty is the answer. It really solved the whole illegal immigration problem when we tried it back in '86.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2009, 09:29 PM
 
3,071 posts, read 7,446,659 times
Reputation: 1619
Didnt try what Im talking about back in 86...Ant nobody made anyone pay jack. Im talking about making these people Pay some big money and we will even finance it... They will be here working for us for many years before they get a regular paycheck like we do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2009, 10:41 PM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,398,109 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Didnt try what Im talking about back in 86...Ant nobody made anyone pay jack. Im talking about making these people Pay some big money and we will even finance it... They will be here working for us for many years before they get a regular paycheck like we do.
We want to create another inept gov bureau to oversee amnestied illegal border jumpers? Give me a break. La Racist would complain that it was unfair for amnestied illegal border jumpers to have to work to pay off their back taxes so the hispandering Democratic politicians who amnestied these illegals would climb all over themselves to figure out someway to forgive back taxes for amnestied border jumpers to keep them solidly voting Democratic. Really dumb impractical ridiculous idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2009, 11:18 PM
 
335 posts, read 281,098 times
Reputation: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellegarcia38 View Post
I dont think its right to make any one leave the usa that only wants to work live and provide for there family. i understand the need to protect our country from terrosists but not every one is here to hurt us. let them work and take care of there self and family just like we want to do for ours. yes i think they need to pay taxes and obey the laws just like we are required to do. but, THE BOTTOM LINE IS WERE ALL HERE ON THIS PLANET AND NONE OF US HAVE A DEED OR TITLE TO IT. IT WAS PUT HERE FOR EVERY ONE NOT JUST AMERICANS
What about American lawbreakers who just want to work, live, and provide for their families? You want us to quit arresting lawbreaking foreigners who are in our country. So, should we also quit arresting American lawbreakers? If not, then why discriminate between American lawbreakers and foreign lawbreakers?

By the way, the United States is a sovereign nation and is solely for Americans and for those foreigners who our government invites to legally come and live here. The United States was NOT put here for everybody in the world who wants to come here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2009, 11:20 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,427,088 times
Reputation: 47455
10% national unemployment and a broke medicare medical system you have got to be kidding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2009, 10:04 AM
 
Location: NC
10,005 posts, read 8,719,959 times
Reputation: 3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
We want to create another inept gov bureau to oversee amnestied illegal border jumpers? Give me a break. La Racist would complain that it was unfair for amnestied illegal border jumpers to have to work to pay off their back taxes so the hispandering Democratic politicians who amnestied these illegals would climb all over themselves to figure out someway to forgive back taxes for amnestied border jumpers to keep them solidly voting Democratic. Really dumb impractical ridiculous idea.
I agree, on top of that if they are made legal more will cross the boarder illegally lured here by the agribusiness, and construction industries who just had there previous supply of cheap, Non-OSHA regulated laborers cut off by the amnesty. As such will order their Republican lapdogs to lay off on board security until a several million new illegals can be enticed across the boarder. It is a vicious cycle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2009, 10:33 AM
 
Location: somewhere in the woods
16,886 posts, read 12,543,418 times
Reputation: 5210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Well they ant leaving other than at gun point and you know thats not going to happen. Let them stay AND MAKE THEM PAY. A new wave can be stoped by not giving out any work permits after a certain date and guard the borders till the time is up. The ones that stay will have to work work work work and pay off their bill to us and we will have control over them,

start shooting at the illegals as they come over the border and soon they shall stop coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top