U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 03:39 AM

1,065 posts, read 483,629 times

Advertisements

I honestly believe this thread should be locked and deleted because it is being used to foment hate, relies of gross exaggerations and is very one-sided. In every group there are bad people but studies have ALL shown that members of this group are largely law abiding (except for their status).

Old 06-16-2017, 04:52 AM

11,713 posts, read 6,470,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
I honestly believe this thread should be locked and deleted because it is being used to foment hate, relies of gross exaggerations and is very one-sided. In every group there are bad people but studies have ALL shown that members of this group are largely law abiding (except for their status).
Against free speech? Telling a side you do not agree with does not constitute hate.

Old 06-16-2017, 06:08 AM

6,479 posts, read 1,830,718 times
Quote:
And working illegally and driving without a license and insurance and using a false ID and using a false SSN and committing tax fraud/ evasion. Yes they are so very law abiding .

Old 06-16-2017, 08:08 AM

30,971 posts, read 14,394,050 times
Quote:

What's hateful about wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced? How is an illegal alien "law abiding" if they are working here? It's against the law for them to do so.

Old 06-16-2017, 04:48 PM

19,189 posts, read 13,939,475 times
Quote:
It wouldn't matter, "the cat is out of the bag" when it comes to the plague that illegal aliens are to our country. Story after story of deaths caused by illegal aliens that should not be in our country.

Again: The Myth of the They lie and steal their way into the USA and it never stops once they are here. And, you know, it doesn't matter because they entered the USA without authorization or overstayed a visa, both groups are not within the law and should be held accountable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
And working illegally and driving without a license and insurance and using a false ID and using a false SSN and committing tax fraud/ evasion. Yes they are so very law abiding .
Once here they have no way of doing anything without breaking more of our laws. It is just a fact, and they pass this on to their children who need to go with them on the bus!

Old 06-18-2017, 02:14 PM

32,572 posts, read 29,802,181 times
Quote:
Don't they have to work to survive? Most of them are not stealing people's identities, rather they are making up SSNs.
Which belong to someone.

Let me "borrow" your DL while I go on a crime spree. Better yet, deal with the IRS if I pick your number to use.

Old 06-18-2017, 04:35 PM

5,716 posts, read 2,022,554 times
Who resucitated this 8 year old thread and why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or