Going over these figures on what it has cost the American people already for the illegal, I'd say they need to go back to their homeland. And if there such a benifit to the U.S.A. then file the proper papers before you come back.
61. Admit or deny that $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare programs for illegal aliens each year. See The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): Immigration and Welfare
(http://tinyurl.com/zob77 - broken link)
62. Admit or deny that $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. See http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
63. Admit or deny that $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. See http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
64. Admit or deny that $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children residing here illegally. See http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
65. Admit or deny that $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the
American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. See http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
66. Admit or deny that approximately $3 million a day is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. See http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
67. Admit or deny that 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. See http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
68. Admit or deny that $90 billion a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare and social services by the American taxpayers. See http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
69. Admit or deny that $200 billion a year in suppressed American wages is caused by illegal aliens. See http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
70. Admit or deny that the illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of the rest of the population of America. See
71. Admit or deny that during 2005 as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries and millions of pounds of illegal drugs crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. See Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht (broken link)
72. Admit or deny that the total cost of mass deportation of illegal aliens would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five-year period. See http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
73. Admit or deny that in 2006 illegal aliens sent more than $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. See Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?
74. Admit or deny that there are nearly one million sex crimes committed annually by illegal immigrants in the United States". See http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html
74. Admit or deny that every day 12 Americans are murdered by illegal aliens, and another 13 Americans are killed on our highways by uninsured illegal aliens. See News Center: Press Release - United States Representative Steve King
(http://tinyurl.com/2ungbu - broken link)
75. Admit or deny that illegal aliens represent the fastest growing segment of the federal prison population, costing an estimated $624 million at state prisons (1999) and $891 million at federal prisons (2002), according to the most recent available figures the Bureau of Justice Statistics. See The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): Criminal Aliens
(http://tinyurl.com/ahjkg - broken link)
76. Admit or deny that many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease. See The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, Journal of the American Physicians and Surgeons - Vol. 10 No. 1
77. Admit or deny that in 2002, HIV/AIDS was the third leading cause of death among Hispanic men aged 35 to 44, and the fourth leading cause of death among Hispanic women in the same age group. See: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/hispanic.htm
78. Admit or deny that if enacted the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (CIRA, S. 2611) would be the most dramatic change in immigration law in 80 years, allowing an estimated 103 million additional
foreigners to legally immigrate to the U.S. over the next 20 years -fully one-third of the current population of the United States. See http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/wm1076.cfm
79. Admit or deny that U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) unveiled an impact analysis that shows the Senate immigration bill -- should it become law -- would permit up to 217 million new legal immigrants
into the United States over the next 20 years, a number equal to 66 percent of the total current population. See
[/color]]TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL
80. Admit or deny that the number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people officially estimated by the Census Bureau. See http://tinyurl.com/2rxtwm (broken link)
81. Admit or deny that Mexico is the 4th Richest Oil Nation in the World.
See http://tinyurl.com/35qbap (broken link)
82. Admit or deny that what is happening in the United States, particularly in the Southwest, as a result of the failure of the President of the United States to enforce existing immigration laws has gone too far and cannot be allowed to continue.
83. Admit or deny that the longer we wait, the greater the threat to our Constitutional Republic, system of governance and national sovereignty.
84. Admit or deny that Both major political parties in the United States, and the people they designate to sit in Congress to represent the citizens of the United States, are paralyzed for fear of offending the Latino vote, demonstrating their inability and unwillingness to honor and defend the Constitution.
85. Admit or deny that what is happening in the United States, particularly in the Southwest, as a result of the failure of the President of the United States to enforce existing immigration laws is a mockery of our Constitution and the rule of law.
86. Admit or deny that the invasion of millions upon millions of people, uninvited and without notice to the United States is a far greater threat to our national security, national interest and general welfare than Saddam Hussein and Iraq have ever been.
87. Admit or deny that this invasion of millions upon millions of people, uninvited and without notice to the United States is justification for a Declaration of War by the United States against Mexico, for the purpose of adding Mexico to the United States as the 51st State, complete with a state constitution to govern the government of the State of Mexico and to guarantee to the citizens of the 51st State the same unalienable Rights, Freedoms and Liberties the citizens of the 50 states now enjoy, including the Right to travel freely from state to state.
88. Admit or deny that the Founders, in the 1774 Journals of the Continental Congress, expressly articulated the following:
“If money is wanted by Rulers who have in any manner oppressed the People, they may retain it until their grievances are redressed, and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility.”
1774, Journals of the Continental Congress,1:105-113
89. Admit or deny that one of the most precious Rights the People enjoy is a government strictly limited by written Laws and that where Law is found to be wanting, no man can be Free.