Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 09:22 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
The sheriff will be gone within a year since the federal government is going after him. Arpaio will have to go back to the deep South to hang with his KKK homies! Good riddance, bigot!
Just remember: KKK=MEChA.

Let the Feds go after Sheriff Joe: it may backfire very badly on la raza since so many of the latter openly support amnesty for the (mostly Hispanic) illegal aliens AKA criminal losers.

Besides: there was a vicious White supremacist of Spanish heritage who was just as bad as Bull Connor 50 years ago------------Judge Leander Perez of St Bernard Parish, La. Perez was a member of the White Citizens Council.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2009, 09:31 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,423,442 times
Quote:
The sheriff will be gone within a year since the federal government is going after him. Arpaio will have to go back to the deep South to hang with his KKK homies! Good riddance, bigot!
This is a Teenager still in High School and has barely(if at all) had a taste of life in the real world.
IMO, low knowleged posters such as this lack credibility.

Old 12-19-2009, 09:45 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,383,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
This is a Teenager still in High School and has barely(if at all) had a taste of life in the real world.
IMO, low knowleged posters such as this lack credibility.
You don't know me, mkfarnam but I have as much right to post as you do. Just because I can't wait for the sheriff to be kicked out doesn't mean I lack credibility. Latinos hate him & he can't stay in office much longer or do you want to bet me that arpaio will remain much longer? You will lose that bet!

Old 12-19-2009, 11:27 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,423,442 times
Quote:
You don't know me, mkfarnam but I have as much right to post as you do. Just because I can't wait for the sheriff to be kicked out doesn't mean I lack credibility. Latinos hate him & he can't stay in office much longer or do you want to bet me that arpaio will remain much longer? You will lose that bet!
No one said that you couldn't post.
No, I don't know you "personally" but I know enough about you to say that the information you carry is from the Media, or some other source that speaks from their mind and not from experience.

So, You and the "Latinos" hate sherriff Joe Arpaio because he follows the Laws by the book and doesn't back down for anyone or anything.?

What is it that Sherriff Joe has done to make you hate him like you do?

What laws or constitutional rights has this man violated?

Or do you even know?

If you have any credibility, you'll answer these questions with a non-critcized attidude.

Quote:
I am a teenager in high school so the average things like housing, insurance, etc. don't apply yet. But relationships do apply & I like girls all of races & they like me, too because of how I look [bi-racial].

Last edited by mkfarnam; 12-19-2009 at 11:38 PM..

Old 12-20-2009, 05:59 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
If some Latinos hate Arpaio so much because is is enforcing the law against illegal aliens.............perhaps the former would be happier in moving to Mexico.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:36 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,383,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
No one said that you couldn't post.
No, I don't know you "personally" but I know enough about you to say that the information you carry is from the Media, or some other source that speaks from their mind and not from experience.

So, You and the "Latinos" hate sherriff Joe Arpaio because he follows the Laws by the book and doesn't back down for anyone or anything.?

What is it that Sherriff Joe has done to make you hate him like you do?

What laws or constitutional rights has this man violated?

Or do you even know?

If you have any credibility, you'll answer these questions with a non-critcized attidude.
Arpaio follows his own law. The new chief of police in LA affirmed the written policy that the LAPD will not question citizenship & the county sheriff Baca also follows that practice. Probably most large U.S. cities do the same.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:39 PM

300 posts, read 429,877 times
Quote:
Latinos hate him & he can't stay in office much longer or do you want to bet me that arpaio will remain much longer? You will lose that bet!
Latinos hate Arpaio? Tell that to the Latinos (and others) on the Posse

Old 12-20-2009, 08:54 PM

335 posts, read 328,800 times
Quote:
What an ignorant fool you are. Joe Arpaio was born in Springfield, Massachusetts. If you get out a map of the United States, you'll see that Massachusetts is not located in the south. Also, there is absolutely no evidence the Arpaio has friends who are members of the KKK.

So go ahead and put on your Dunce Cap, californio sur. You've certainly earned it by showing the rest of us just how embarrassingly uninformed you are.

Old 12-20-2009, 08:58 PM

706 posts, read 939,810 times
Quote:
Arpaio follows his own law. The new chief of police in LA affirmed the written policy that the LAPD will not question citizenship & the county sheriff Baca also follows that practice. Probably most large U.S. cities do the same.
No LEO is allowed to "follow his own law" They follow the laws of their state as written.....If Arpaio was breaking any laws, state or federal, don't You think he would have been arrested by his boss.....janet napolitano?

Old 12-20-2009, 09:00 PM

335 posts, read 328,800 times
Quote:
Latino illegal aliens sure do hate Sheriff Arpaio. But then, it's pretty common for lawbreakers to hate law enforcement officers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration